sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Visual Puns & Puzzles

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    1.5k Posts 84 Posters 697.0k Views 84 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • david_hD
      david_h
      last edited by

      oh . . .I thought of that the very first thing. . .but dismissed it as too Jejuene and obvious. NOT! 😳 πŸ’š

      If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • david_hD
        david_h
        last edited by

        actually . . I just felt writing the word Jejuene.

        If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • S
          SketchUpNoobie
          last edited by

          @unknownuser said:

          actually . . I just felt writing the word Jejuene.

          I had to look that one up . . . 😳

          --

          SketchUpNoobie: the complete noob in all things SketchUp.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • boofredlayB
            boofredlay
            last edited by

            @unknownuser said:

            I had to look that one up . . . 😳

            So did I πŸ˜•


            Ok a hint for the sandbox... What kind of waffle is in there?

            http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • N
              NOLASaintTM
              last edited by

              @unknownuser said:

              @unknownuser said:

              I had to look that one up . . . 😳

              So did I πŸ˜•


              Ok a hint for the sandbox... What kind of waffle is in there?

              ???

              "There are only 2 seasons in [color=#008000:29bx2alm]Louisiana[/color:29bx2alm]: [color=#BF0000:29bx2alm]Hurricane Season[/color:29bx2alm] and [color=#BF0000:29bx2alm]Summer[/color:29bx2alm]" My Models: [url:29bx2alm]http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=06262141413891559654&scoring=m[/url:29bx2alm] [color=#0000FF:29bx2alm]G[/color:29bx2alm][color=#FF0000:29bx2alm]O[/color:29bx2alm][color=#FFBF00:29bx2alm]O[/color:29bx2alm][color=#0000FF:29bx2alm]G[/color:29bx2alm][color=#00BF00:29bx2alm]L[/color:29bx2alm][color=#FF0000:29bx2alm]E[/color:29bx2alm]!!!

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • J
                Jim
                last edited by

                I've heard of dollar pancakes, but not dollar waffles. Is it sand dollar?

                I also thought Belgian and Eggo waffles, but couldn't make anything of those!

                Hi

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • boofredlayB
                  boofredlay
                  last edited by

                  You are getting closer Jim.

                  http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • Chris FullmerC
                    Chris Fullmer
                    last edited by

                    Sandy Eggo - San Diego? πŸ˜† πŸ˜’

                    Lately you've been tan, suspicious for the winter.
                    All my Plugins I've written

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • N
                      NOLASaintTM
                      last edited by

                      @chris fullmer said:

                      Sandy Eggo - San Diego? πŸ˜† πŸ˜’

                      AHHH! Nice!

                      "There are only 2 seasons in [color=#008000:29bx2alm]Louisiana[/color:29bx2alm]: [color=#BF0000:29bx2alm]Hurricane Season[/color:29bx2alm] and [color=#BF0000:29bx2alm]Summer[/color:29bx2alm]" My Models: [url:29bx2alm]http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=06262141413891559654&scoring=m[/url:29bx2alm] [color=#0000FF:29bx2alm]G[/color:29bx2alm][color=#FF0000:29bx2alm]O[/color:29bx2alm][color=#FFBF00:29bx2alm]O[/color:29bx2alm][color=#0000FF:29bx2alm]G[/color:29bx2alm][color=#00BF00:29bx2alm]L[/color:29bx2alm][color=#FF0000:29bx2alm]E[/color:29bx2alm]!!!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • boofredlayB
                        boofredlay
                        last edited by

                        Good job Chris.

                        This one should be a bit easier.


                        Walking.jpg

                        http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • N
                          NOLASaintTM
                          last edited by

                          Hmmm. Shield looks like a gear..Gears of War?

                          "There are only 2 seasons in [color=#008000:29bx2alm]Louisiana[/color:29bx2alm]: [color=#BF0000:29bx2alm]Hurricane Season[/color:29bx2alm] and [color=#BF0000:29bx2alm]Summer[/color:29bx2alm]" My Models: [url:29bx2alm]http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=06262141413891559654&scoring=m[/url:29bx2alm] [color=#0000FF:29bx2alm]G[/color:29bx2alm][color=#FF0000:29bx2alm]O[/color:29bx2alm][color=#FFBF00:29bx2alm]O[/color:29bx2alm][color=#0000FF:29bx2alm]G[/color:29bx2alm][color=#00BF00:29bx2alm]L[/color:29bx2alm][color=#FF0000:29bx2alm]E[/color:29bx2alm]!!!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • boofredlayB
                            boofredlay
                            last edited by

                            Not Gears of War, no.

                            http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • Chris FullmerC
                              Chris Fullmer
                              last edited by

                              Cogs of death?

                              Spartan Sprockets?

                              πŸ’š

                              Lately you've been tan, suspicious for the winter.
                              All my Plugins I've written

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • brookefoxB
                                brookefox
                                last edited by

                                Italian grinder.

                                ~ Brooke

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • DanielD
                                  Daniel
                                  last edited by

                                  war machine?

                                  My avatar is an anachronism.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • boofredlayB
                                    boofredlay
                                    last edited by

                                    Nope, nope, nope and nope.

                                    http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • StinkieS
                                      Stinkie
                                      last edited by

                                      Errr ... cog of war?

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • boofredlayB
                                        boofredlay
                                        last edited by

                                        No, but I like that.

                                        http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • Rich O BrienR
                                          Rich O Brien Moderator
                                          last edited by

                                          Battle Gear?

                                          Geared for War?

                                          Armed to the teeth?

                                          Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • BoxB
                                            Box
                                            last edited by

                                            Tooth protection?

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 5
                                            • 6
                                            • 7
                                            • 8
                                            • 9
                                            • 73
                                            • 74
                                            • 7 / 74
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement