sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Visual Puns & Puzzles

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    1.5k Posts 84 Posters 697.6k Views 84 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • boofredlayB
      boofredlay
      last edited by

      🤢

      I will give a hint on mine.
      Change out the digital projector for a reel to reel.

      http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • TIGT
        TIG Moderator
        last edited by

        @unknownuser said:

        :puke:
        I will give a hint on mine.
        Change out the digital projector for a reel to reel.

        A Film Legend.

        A Leg-end = a Foot

        Groan ? 😉

        TIG

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • boofredlayB
          boofredlay
          last edited by

          Clever but not correct.

          http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • david_hD
            david_h
            last edited by

            film "Footage"

            If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • boofredlayB
              boofredlay
              last edited by

              Bingo! 👍

              http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • david_hD
                david_h
                last edited by

                i liked Toe Jam Cinema better. 😄

                If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • boofredlayB
                  boofredlay
                  last edited by

                  So did I.

                  Here is another.


                  Monument.jpg

                  http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • david_hD
                    david_h
                    last edited by

                    Tomb of the Unknown Toes

                    If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • boofredlayB
                      boofredlay
                      last edited by

                      😆 No.

                      http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • david_hD
                        david_h
                        last edited by

                        really . . .NO? I was sure that was it. 💚

                        If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • soloS
                          solo
                          last edited by

                          Memorable feet?

                          http://www.solos-art.com

                          If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • boofredlayB
                            boofredlay
                            last edited by

                            If you spell it Feat then yes. 👍
                            It is supposed to be a monument but the more I look at it I see a tomb 😲

                            http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • GaieusG
                              Gaieus
                              last edited by

                              I thought it was "Stalin nude" or "Stalin without boots"

                              StalinNude.JPG

                              This is what was left of the Stalin statue after the 1956 revolution in Budapest. Your composition is a bit more sexy however.
                              🤣

                              Gai...

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • boofredlayB
                                boofredlay
                                last edited by

                                Gai, your image is not showing.

                                Here is another easy one.


                                Clock.jpg

                                http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • M
                                  museummaker
                                  last edited by

                                  time flys?

                                  Try this one - not a puzzle, what is it?
                                  what is this?

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • GaieusG
                                    Gaieus
                                    last edited by

                                    @unknownuser said:

                                    Gai, your image is not showing.

                                    OK, straight uploaded. See above

                                    Gai...

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • boofredlayB
                                      boofredlay
                                      last edited by

                                      @unknownuser said:

                                      time flys?

                                      Correct.

                                      Is that a Bridge to Nowhere?

                                      http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • M
                                        museummaker
                                        last edited by

                                        @unknownuser said:

                                        Is that a Bridge to Nowhere?

                                        No, the bridges meet the land, I just didn't finish drawing.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • jeff hammondJ
                                          jeff hammond
                                          last edited by

                                          patrick -
                                          not a puzzle?

                                          i just don't want to wrack my brain thinking about the wrong type of thing.. does it fit in with the rest of this thread? it's not a real place that you've modeled and we're supposed to guess what it is.. is it?

                                          dotdotdot

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • M
                                            museummaker
                                            last edited by

                                            Its real and there are not too many in the world.

                                            You could ignore the top bridge.

                                            One word answer, (maybe too obscure)

                                            EDIT: My apologies I googled it and I guess it is a local term

                                            It is a "Tridge" = a three legged bridge.

                                            Back to normal puns now.

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 61
                                            • 62
                                            • 63
                                            • 64
                                            • 65
                                            • 73
                                            • 74
                                            • 63 / 74
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement