sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Visual Puns & Puzzles

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    1.5k Posts 84 Posters 697.2k Views 84 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • G
      gasher
      last edited by

      @solo said:

      Boarl?

      I don't know what this is... But I am intrigued.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • C
        CameronVan
        last edited by

        Does the makeup of the irregular polygon that surrounds the pig model have anything to do with the answer? Is it made of Q-tip pieces?

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • TIGT
          TIG Moderator
          last edited by

          A pig might fly - but, swine flu...
          🀣

          TIG

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • utilerU
            utiler
            last edited by

            This swine flu seems to be spreading way too quick. So out of concern, I rang the Swine flu hotline today and all I heard was crackling....

            Just Curious...

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • david_hD
              david_h
              last edited by

              I like Pig jokes. . .

              Who's the worlds Smartest Pig? Albert Einswine!
              What's the Actor Pig's Most Challenging Role? Hamlet!
              What's the world's scariest Pig? Frankenswine's Monster
              Name A great Pig Statesman and diplomat. . .Francis Bacon
              What do you a call a pig with quills? Porky Pine. 🀣

              I could go on all day. but I won't.

              If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • ToboboT
                Tobobo
                last edited by

                I saw someone who had swine flu yesterday at lunch

                He was covered in rashers 🀣 😳

                Is it Pigs in blankets? (sausages wrapped in bacon mmmmm bacon)

                Toby

                Philippians 4:13

                I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • G
                  gasher
                  last edited by

                  @tobobo said:

                  I saw someone who had swine flu yesterday at lunch

                  He was covered in rashers 🀣 😳

                  Is it Pigs in blankets? (sausages wrapped in bacon mmmmm bacon)

                  Nope not Pigs in a blanket and that Hog isn't Canadian...

                  She said she caught me watching that pig in the bath, I said "That's Hogwash!"

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • J
                    Jim
                    last edited by

                    ballpark? (ball-pork)

                    did some guess just swine flew?

                    Hi

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • J
                      Jim
                      last edited by

                      easy one.


                      qq.png

                      Hi

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • J
                        Jim
                        last edited by

                        ?


                        Untitled.jpg

                        Hi

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • DanielD
                          Daniel
                          last edited by

                          "I" ball (eyeball)
                          and
                          up tight

                          My avatar is an anachronism.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • C
                            CameronVan
                            last edited by

                            I on the Ball

                            BTW, Boofred was listed as the last entry before me, but I don't see his - wazzup?

                            Also, Jon didn't answer my Q about the shape surrounding his piggy.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • boofredlayB
                              boofredlay
                              last edited by

                              Cameron, you probably saw my reply as the last one in the Gallery but it was not the last one here.
                              That was a reply in this thread:
                              http://www.sketchucation.com/forums/scf/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=19298

                              Hope that makes sense.

                              http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • G
                                gasher
                                last edited by

                                @cameronvan said:

                                Does the makeup of the irregular polygon that surrounds the pig model have anything to do with the answer? Is it made of Q-tip pieces?

                                No the makeup of the sphere that it is in has no impact.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • J
                                  Jim
                                  last edited by

                                  @cameronvan said:

                                  I on the Ball

                                  Never crossed my mind.

                                  @daniel said:

                                  "I" ball (eyeball

                                  Nope.

                                  @daniel said:

                                  up tight

                                  • Yep.

                                  Hi

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • C
                                    CameronVan
                                    last edited by

                                    @jim said:

                                    @cameronvan said:

                                    I on the Ball

                                    Never crossed my mind.

                                    @daniel said:

                                    "I" ball (eyeball

                                    Nope.

                                    Well, that only leaves "I-on-a-sphere".

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • MarianM
                                      Marian
                                      last edited by

                                      Another "I" pun.


                                      I be.jpg

                                      http://marian87.deviantart.com/

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • C
                                        CameronVan
                                        last edited by

                                        @gasher said:

                                        @cameronvan said:

                                        Does the makeup of the irregular polygon that surrounds the pig model have anything to do with the answer? Is it made of Q-tip pieces?

                                        No the makeup of the sphere that it is in has no impact.

                                        Ah So! Another clue: what appears to be a pig-shaped balloon (a-la Macy's parade), or maybe a toy pig, is itself INSIDE a sphere, or a larger balloon.
                                        I still don't get it, but maybe this new clue will help somebody out there.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • thomthomT
                                          thomthom
                                          last edited by

                                          @marian said:

                                          Another "I" pun.

                                          Ikea?

                                          Thomas Thomassen β€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                                          List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • MarianM
                                            Marian
                                            last edited by

                                            @thomthom said:

                                            @marian said:

                                            Another "I" pun.

                                            Ikea?

                                            Bingo.

                                            @jim said:

                                            easy one.

                                            AIBO?

                                            http://www.numtopia.com/janice/blog/img/aibo.gif

                                            http://marian87.deviantart.com/

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 9
                                            • 10
                                            • 11
                                            • 12
                                            • 13
                                            • 73
                                            • 74
                                            • 11 / 74
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement