sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Visual Puns & Puzzles

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    1.5k Posts 84 Posters 696.7k Views 84 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • G
      gasher
      last edited by

      @frederik said:

      Pigs in space...?? πŸ˜•

      Nice Muppets connection the background is just a random colour.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • ToboboT
        Tobobo
        last edited by

        Piggy in the middle?

        Toby

        Philippians 4:13

        I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • jeff hammondJ
          jeff hammond
          last edited by

          i switched this one around.. answer is the same (still the lamest one yet πŸ˜„ )


          screen 2.jpg

          dotdotdot

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • boofredlayB
            boofredlay
            last edited by

            Sphincter?
            🀒

            http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • DanielD
              Daniel
              last edited by

              LOL. I think sphinxter would be the correct spelling.

              My avatar is an anachronism.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • soloS
                solo
                last edited by

                🀣

                http://www.solos-art.com

                If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • jeff hammondJ
                  jeff hammond
                  last edited by

                  ha. sphinxter it is πŸ˜„

                  dotdotdot

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • GaieusG
                    Gaieus
                    last edited by

                    @unknownuser said:

                    ha. sphinxter it is πŸ˜„

                    Ha! And I didguess that (was just too late for chiming in 😞 )

                    Gai...

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • G
                      gasher
                      last edited by

                      @tobobo said:

                      Piggy in the middle?

                      Nope... not yet... and that isn't a blanket πŸ˜„

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • soloS
                        solo
                        last edited by

                        Ham-ball?

                        Pig-loon?

                        Pig-sphere?

                        http://www.solos-art.com

                        If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • G
                          gasher
                          last edited by

                          @solo said:

                          Ham-ball?

                          Pig-loon?

                          Pig-sphere?

                          not yet πŸ˜†

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • DanielD
                            Daniel
                            last edited by

                            hole hog (as in going whole hog)?

                            My avatar is an anachronism.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • soloS
                              solo
                              last edited by

                              Boarl?

                              http://www.solos-art.com

                              If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • G
                                gasher
                                last edited by

                                @daniel said:

                                hole hog (as in going whole hog)?

                                I like this, but, not it...

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • G
                                  gasher
                                  last edited by

                                  @solo said:

                                  Boarl?

                                  I don't know what this is... But I am intrigued.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • C
                                    CameronVan
                                    last edited by

                                    Does the makeup of the irregular polygon that surrounds the pig model have anything to do with the answer? Is it made of Q-tip pieces?

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • TIGT
                                      TIG Moderator
                                      last edited by

                                      A pig might fly - but, swine flu...
                                      🀣

                                      TIG

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • utilerU
                                        utiler
                                        last edited by

                                        This swine flu seems to be spreading way too quick. So out of concern, I rang the Swine flu hotline today and all I heard was crackling....

                                        Just Curious...

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • david_hD
                                          david_h
                                          last edited by

                                          I like Pig jokes. . .

                                          Who's the worlds Smartest Pig? Albert Einswine!
                                          What's the Actor Pig's Most Challenging Role? Hamlet!
                                          What's the world's scariest Pig? Frankenswine's Monster
                                          Name A great Pig Statesman and diplomat. . .Francis Bacon
                                          What do you a call a pig with quills? Porky Pine. 🀣

                                          I could go on all day. but I won't.

                                          If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • ToboboT
                                            Tobobo
                                            last edited by

                                            I saw someone who had swine flu yesterday at lunch

                                            He was covered in rashers 🀣 😳

                                            Is it Pigs in blankets? (sausages wrapped in bacon mmmmm bacon)

                                            Toby

                                            Philippians 4:13

                                            I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 27
                                            • 28
                                            • 29
                                            • 30
                                            • 31
                                            • 73
                                            • 74
                                            • 29 / 74
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement