sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    โš ๏ธ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Visual Puns & Puzzles

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    1.5k Posts 84 Posters 697.6k Views 84 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • C
      Click Draw
      last edited by

      Not quite....but nice try ๐Ÿ˜„

      Have I mentioned how much of a laugh I get out of some of the Signatures on here!

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • D
        Dantheman
        last edited by

        SEARCH ENGINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        A SU user in train land... to see my work go here

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • ToboboT
          Tobobo
          last edited by

          It seems so obvious now someone has said it!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

          Edit: Nice Models Dan. Are they detailed models?

          Toby

          Philippians 4:13

          I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • C
            Click Draw
            last edited by

            Bingo...Good job Daniel!

            Have I mentioned how much of a laugh I get out of some of the Signatures on here!

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • david_hD
              david_h
              last edited by

              20090520083901_59s.jpg

              If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • C
                cheffey
                last edited by

                Holy Roller!

                BROS RลŒMAN BRร„UN

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • ToboboT
                  Tobobo
                  last edited by

                  @cheffey said:

                  Holy Roller!

                  Ah but no

                  It is a Swiss Roll.

                  Toby

                  Philippians 4:13

                  I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • jeff hammondJ
                    jeff hammond
                    last edited by

                    +1 holy roller

                    dotdotdot

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • boofredlayB
                      boofredlay
                      last edited by

                      Remus, any more hints on yours?

                      http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • david_hD
                        david_h
                        last edited by

                        holy roller ๐Ÿ‘

                        I also would've accepted round wooden tube thing with Holes in it. . .Although that is not as familiar or elegant a phrase.

                        If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • D
                          Dantheman
                          last edited by

                          @tobobo said:

                          It seems so obvious now someone has said it!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

                          Edit: Nice Models Dan. Are they detailed models?

                          My models are as detailed as I can make them without going over 10,000 polys, so that means that I can't round all th corners as much as I might like.

                          A SU user in train land... to see my work go here

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • david_hD
                            david_h
                            last edited by

                            an obvious one. I think I will submit this for the mobile Phone Speed challenge! ๐Ÿ’š


                            20090521092823_52s.jpg

                            If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • thomthomT
                              thomthom
                              last edited by

                              Bluetooth!

                              Thomas Thomassen โ€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                              List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • david_hD
                                david_h
                                last edited by

                                ๐Ÿ‘ So what's the answer to the Coin one?

                                If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • GaieusG
                                  Gaieus
                                  last edited by

                                  @thomthom said:

                                  Bluetooth!

                                  Hm... Finally one I would've known myself.
                                  And it's not even fair, Thom, since it's originally Norse: (Harald) Blรกtรถnn ๐Ÿ˜’

                                  Gai...

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • FrederikF
                                    Frederik
                                    last edited by

                                    @gaieus said:

                                    And it's not even fair, Thom, since it's originally Norse: (Harald) Blรกtรถnn ๐Ÿ˜’

                                    Not quite...
                                    Haral "Bluetooth" was one of the medieval Kings of Denmark... ๐Ÿ˜‰
                                    Aaahhh well... Back then Norway was under the Kingdom of Denmark...
                                    (Guess we lost it in a game of poker or something... ๐Ÿ˜† )

                                    Cheers
                                    Kim Frederik

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • thomthomT
                                      thomthom
                                      last edited by

                                      @frederik said:

                                      @gaieus said:

                                      And it's not even fair, Thom, since it's originally Norse: (Harald) Blรกtรถnn ๐Ÿ˜’

                                      Not quite...
                                      Haral "Bluetooth" was one of the medieval Kings of Denmark... ๐Ÿ˜‰
                                      Aaahhh well... Back then Norway was under the Kingdom of Denmark...
                                      (Guess we lost it in a game of poker or something... ๐Ÿ˜† )

                                      Norse refers to old Scandinavia (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Greenland, and Iceland) ๐Ÿค“

                                      Thomas Thomassen โ€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                                      List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • GaieusG
                                        Gaieus
                                        last edited by

                                        You know, the brother of Hamlet.
                                        ๐Ÿ˜„
                                        All those bloody Vikings.

                                        Gai...

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • david_hD
                                          david_h
                                          last edited by

                                          Thanks for the history guys. I thought it was just invented by a guy who had blue teeth.
                                          ๐Ÿ’š WHAT IS THE ANSWER TO THE COIN PUZZLE??!!!!

                                          If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • R
                                            remus
                                            last edited by

                                            You sure you want to know? no last minute guesses?

                                            http://remusrendering.wordpress.com/

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 58
                                            • 59
                                            • 60
                                            • 61
                                            • 62
                                            • 73
                                            • 74
                                            • 60 / 74
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement