sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Visual Puns & Puzzles

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    1.5k Posts 84 Posters 696.8k Views 84 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • C
      Click Draw
      last edited by

      Here's a pretty easy one....


      looking.jpg

      Have I mentioned how much of a laugh I get out of some of the Signatures on here!

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • R
        remus
        last edited by

        Theres a trick to this one.
        two.png

        http://remusrendering.wordpress.com/

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • R
          Roger
          last edited by

          @remus said:

          Theres a trick to this one.
          [attachment=0:23kkcpqv]<!-- ia0 -->two.png<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:23kkcpqv]

          I was going to say a "Half Crown" as you can only see half the crown or tiara, but the last half crown was issued in 1970 so I don't think that will fly.

          http://www.azcreative.com

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • R
            remus
            last edited by

            your right in that your not right πŸ˜›

            Its more a puzzle than a pun, by the way.

            http://remusrendering.wordpress.com/

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • boofredlayB
              boofredlay
              last edited by

              Is it Crown Royal?

              Still trying to figure out Click Draw's.

              http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • R
                remus
                last edited by

                Nope

                http://remusrendering.wordpress.com/

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • david_hD
                  david_h
                  last edited by

                  20090519090621_30s copy.jpg

                  If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • thomthomT
                    thomthom
                    last edited by

                    Training Potty?

                    Thomas Thomassen β€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                    List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • boofredlayB
                      boofredlay
                      last edited by

                      I believe the proper terminology is "Potty Training".
                      Nice one.

                      http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • C
                        Click Draw
                        last edited by

                        Can't believe no one has guessed mine.....come on people 😞

                        Have I mentioned how much of a laugh I get out of some of the Signatures on here!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • david_hD
                          david_h
                          last edited by

                          the only thing that came to me on that one was "MotorVision" I have no idea what that means. πŸ’š

                          potty training πŸ‘

                          If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • C
                            Click Draw
                            last edited by

                            Not quite....but nice try πŸ˜„

                            Have I mentioned how much of a laugh I get out of some of the Signatures on here!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • D
                              Dantheman
                              last edited by

                              SEARCH ENGINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                              A SU user in train land... to see my work go here

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • ToboboT
                                Tobobo
                                last edited by

                                It seems so obvious now someone has said it!!! 😳

                                Edit: Nice Models Dan. Are they detailed models?

                                Toby

                                Philippians 4:13

                                I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • C
                                  Click Draw
                                  last edited by

                                  Bingo...Good job Daniel!

                                  Have I mentioned how much of a laugh I get out of some of the Signatures on here!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • david_hD
                                    david_h
                                    last edited by

                                    20090520083901_59s.jpg

                                    If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • C
                                      cheffey
                                      last edited by

                                      Holy Roller!

                                      BROS RŌMAN BRΓ„UN

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • ToboboT
                                        Tobobo
                                        last edited by

                                        @cheffey said:

                                        Holy Roller!

                                        Ah but no

                                        It is a Swiss Roll.

                                        Toby

                                        Philippians 4:13

                                        I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • jeff hammondJ
                                          jeff hammond
                                          last edited by

                                          +1 holy roller

                                          dotdotdot

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • boofredlayB
                                            boofredlay
                                            last edited by

                                            Remus, any more hints on yours?

                                            http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 27
                                            • 28
                                            • 29
                                            • 30
                                            • 31
                                            • 73
                                            • 74
                                            • 29 / 74
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement