sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Visual Puns & Puzzles

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    1.5k Posts 84 Posters 697.3k Views 84 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • olisheaO
      olishea
      last edited by

      Here is another easy one:

      http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu269/olishea/My Renders/guess.jpg

      oli

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • ToboboT
        Tobobo
        last edited by

        Facebook

        Toby

        Philippians 4:13

        I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • olisheaO
          olishea
          last edited by

          @unknownuser said:

          by Tobobo on Thu May 14, 2009 1:36 pm

          Facebook

          πŸ‘ β˜€ πŸ‘

          oli

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • boofredlayB
            boofredlay
            last edited by

            .


            Love.jpg

            http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • O
              oalexis
              last edited by

              tainted love

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • boofredlayB
                boofredlay
                last edited by

                You got it πŸ‘

                And I forgot to say that Dantheman got Fish Tank straight away πŸ‘

                http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • B
                  BTM
                  last edited by

                  πŸ˜‰
                  The kind of bug isn't relevant; but they were made by museum maker.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • R
                    Roger
                    last edited by

                    This is a serious groaner.
                    An insect from the warehouse.

                    http://www.azcreative.com

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • jeff hammondJ
                      jeff hammond
                      last edited by

                      btm.. the bugs aren't just randomly placed there but i still don't know the answer..

                      maybe - major and minor bugs?

                      dotdotdot

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • B
                        BTM
                        last edited by

                        πŸ‘ Right, Jeff

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • GaieusG
                          Gaieus
                          last edited by

                          @roger said:

                          This is a serious groaner.

                          Image

                          An insect from the warehouse.

                          SU Bug? πŸ˜’

                          Gai...

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • DanielD
                            Daniel
                            last edited by

                            @tobobo said:

                            Ok Daniel

                            We give up!!!!!!!!

                            what is it?

                            [attachment=0:1kfv1kjj]<!-- ia0 -->Huh4.jpg<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:1kfv1kjj]

                            I need to sleep tonight!!!

                            Sorry, I've been away, and forgot I posted that. I'm really surprised no one guessed it. The answer is BLUE PRINTS.

                            My avatar is an anachronism.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • B
                              BTM
                              last edited by

                              😐

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • R
                                Roger
                                last edited by

                                @gaieus said:

                                @roger said:

                                This is a serious groaner.

                                Image

                                An insect from the warehouse.

                                SU Bug? πŸ˜’

                                No Gaieus, that is not just a bug, it is a weevil. And that is the "Axis of Weevil."

                                I hope this does not ban me from the forum. πŸ˜‰

                                http://www.azcreative.com

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • ToboboT
                                  Tobobo
                                  last edited by

                                  @daniel said:

                                  Sorry, I've been away, and forgot I posted that. I'm really surprised no one guessed it. The answer is BLUE PRINTS.

                                  Ahhh the sweet embrace of mistress sleep. πŸ˜„ 😲

                                  Toby

                                  Philippians 4:13

                                  I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • C
                                    Click Draw
                                    last edited by

                                    Here's a pretty easy one....


                                    looking.jpg

                                    Have I mentioned how much of a laugh I get out of some of the Signatures on here!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • R
                                      remus
                                      last edited by

                                      Theres a trick to this one.
                                      two.png

                                      http://remusrendering.wordpress.com/

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • R
                                        Roger
                                        last edited by

                                        @remus said:

                                        Theres a trick to this one.
                                        [attachment=0:23kkcpqv]<!-- ia0 -->two.png<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:23kkcpqv]

                                        I was going to say a "Half Crown" as you can only see half the crown or tiara, but the last half crown was issued in 1970 so I don't think that will fly.

                                        http://www.azcreative.com

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • R
                                          remus
                                          last edited by

                                          your right in that your not right πŸ˜›

                                          Its more a puzzle than a pun, by the way.

                                          http://remusrendering.wordpress.com/

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • boofredlayB
                                            boofredlay
                                            last edited by

                                            Is it Crown Royal?

                                            Still trying to figure out Click Draw's.

                                            http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 61
                                            • 62
                                            • 63
                                            • 64
                                            • 65
                                            • 73
                                            • 74
                                            • 63 / 74
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement