sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Can some1 plz render this

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbie Forum
    sketchup
    49 Posts 9 Posters 6.5k Views 9 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • david_hD
      david_h
      last edited by

      okay. . .I'll Bite. . . .


      20090303170344_2m55s.jpg

      If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • K
        Kus
        last edited by

        Hi... I tried to render... but it came out worse than in sketchup...

        And great work... Thx for spending your time

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • K
          Kus
          last edited by

          Here is my render... i couldn't get any reflections and things like that so I put the "statue" in a half orb and circled it with little "bulbs"...

          I don't like it... but it is my first render ever...


          My 1st render.tiff

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • david_hD
            david_h
            last edited by

            there's no getting away from them!


            20090304093128_3m12s.jpg

            If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • E
              Ecuadorian
              last edited by

              @gaieus said:

              Did you know BTW that Rubik cube was invented by a Hungarian (called Rubik, as you could suspect).

              You know, as a little kid, the cube only gave me frustration, so I forgot about it. But after reading the Wikipedia article and noticing the many tutorials available on Youtube, I decided to give it another try. I hope to find one in the toy store tomorrow.

              -Miguel Lescano
              Subscribe to my house plans YouTube channel! (30K+ subs)

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • K
                Kus
                last edited by

                @ecuadorian said:

                You know, as a little kid, the cube only gave me frustration, so I forgot about it. But after reading the Wikipedia article and noticing the many tutorials available on Youtube, I decided to give it another try. I hope to find one in the toy store tomorrow.

                Great... if you solve 1 tell 😃

                BTW my best time is 28.31s... it took me 3 months 🎉

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • david_hD
                  david_h
                  last edited by

                  i have never solved it. It is for the me the Gordian knot of my generation. I am afraid that if I did solve it it would unlock the key to an ethereal nexus into which I would be sucked in and the universe would implode. The Ramifications are staggering. LET THE SLEEPING DOGS LIE! 💚

                  If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • K
                    Kus
                    last edited by

                    I am still giving rendering a chance... I am using IDX render (or something like) and don't laugh. I don't know how can I make the cubes look like stone... can any1 help me with that... here is my second render:


                    Rubik's Atlantis.tiff

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • GaieusG
                      Gaieus
                      last edited by

                      Kus,

                      Could you attach the images in some other format than TIFF? I can't open them.

                      Gai...

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • K
                        Kus
                        last edited by

                        ok... here is a jpeg... i hope you can see them ☀

                        BTW the "city" is not mine... i downloaded it from the internet 😳


                        Rubik's Atlantis.jpg

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • K
                          Kus
                          last edited by

                          Hi again... here is a render from the Gallery forum which I really liked

                          I was wondering if some 1 can do something like this:

                          http://www.sketchucation.com/forums/scf/download/file.php?id=21446&mode=view

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • E
                            Ecuadorian
                            last edited by

                            Sorry, I'm too lazy to do a jungle...
                            [flash=854,504:3eja6bz1]http://www.youtube.com/v/h3cwW2xkloA&hl=en&fs=1&ap=%2526fmt%3D22[/flash:3eja6bz1]
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3cwW2xkloA&fmt=22

                            -Miguel Lescano
                            Subscribe to my house plans YouTube channel! (30K+ subs)

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • david_hD
                              david_h
                              last edited by

                              okay . .. somebody has WAAAY too much time on their hands. . .. 💚

                              Sweeet. 👍

                              If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                              Register Login
                              • 1
                              • 2
                              • 3
                              • 1 / 3
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              Buy SketchPlus
                              Buy SUbD
                              Buy WrapR
                              Buy eBook
                              Buy Modelur
                              Buy Vertex Tools
                              Buy SketchCuisine
                              Buy FormFonts

                              Advertisement