sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Can some1 plz render this

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbie Forum
    sketchup
    49 Posts 9 Posters 6.5k Views 9 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • GaieusG
      Gaieus
      last edited by

      Well then; give it a go and render it! I'm looking forward to the result.

      Gai...

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • R
        remus
        last edited by

        Way ahead of you there 😛

        do you mind if i post it here kus?

        http://remusrendering.wordpress.com/

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • K
          Kus
          last edited by

          no prob...

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • R
            remus
            last edited by

            http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3539/3325586528_07dd1a23b6.jpg

            An easy one to render, as al the hard modelling had been done already 👍

            http://remusrendering.wordpress.com/

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • K
              Kus
              last edited by

              Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

              favicon

              (sketchup.google.com)

              I uploaded it to the warehouse... that is the link

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • E
                Ecuadorian
                last edited by

                I'm rebuilding it to lower the poly count... wait a moment...

                EDIT: I'm much slower than I thought... Almost there...

                -Miguel Lescano
                Subscribe to my house plans YouTube channel! (30K+ subs)

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • GaieusG
                  Gaieus
                  last edited by

                  Here is a quick Podium Eval render (note that I have used Podium the first time for about the last two years - it can even be seen on the quality and ome AA wouldn't hurt either) 😉

                  PodiumEval.jpg

                  Gai...

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • E
                    Ecuadorian
                    last edited by

                    Here you go...
                    rubik_statue_SU6_fixed.skp
                    I'll try rendering it.
                    It's for web, no? Then it doesn't need to be that big. Any specific size?

                    -Miguel Lescano
                    Subscribe to my house plans YouTube channel! (30K+ subs)

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • E
                      Ecuadorian
                      last edited by

                      Breaking news!

                      World-renowned archeologist Gaieus has made a startling discovery in the Chilean desert of Atacama...
                      rubik_statue.jpg
                      Rendered with Kerkythea.

                      -Miguel Lescano
                      Subscribe to my house plans YouTube channel! (30K+ subs)

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • K
                        Kus
                        last edited by

                        Wow Thank you everyone!!

                        I really like the render from Ecuadorian... Is there any way that you can make it so that the whole "statue" would fit??

                        Kus

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • K
                          Kus
                          last edited by

                          It is sooooo cool... it looks like an old pile of cubes in the middle of the desert...

                          everything you need to survive in the desert is a lot of Rubik's Cubes 😄

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • E
                            Ecuadorian
                            last edited by

                            Glad you liked it.

                            I'm still a newbie in Kerkythea, so I'll post the Kerky file with textures here:
                            Rubik_statue_Kerky.zip
                            So a more experienced Kerkythea user can improve it. Users of other render engines can also extract the textures I used from the same zip.

                            -Miguel Lescano
                            Subscribe to my house plans YouTube channel! (30K+ subs)

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • E
                              Ecuadorian
                              last edited by

                              As you can see, I don't have a nice background 😳 ...
                              rubik_statue_complete.jpg
                              And here's the mask for "Photo-chop" 😆 so you don't have to waste your time with the lasso tool...
                              rubik_mask.jpg

                              -Miguel Lescano
                              Subscribe to my house plans YouTube channel! (30K+ subs)

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • K
                                Kus
                                last edited by

                                Is it possible to make it look like that is in a jungle... Like the Mayan ruins that have vegetation on them??

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • soloS
                                  solo
                                  last edited by

                                  Here is a png.


                                  http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/7213/rubricstower.png

                                  http://www.solos-art.com

                                  If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • A
                                    AndriyG81
                                    last edited by

                                    me, me, me....

                                    http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/8505/cubeh.jpg

                                    http://andriyg.com

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • E
                                      Ecuadorian
                                      last edited by

                                      That's awesome, AndryG81! The cube is "the virus" in the Matrix. I was waiting for people with better render abilities to wake up... (I have East Coast time)

                                      -Miguel Lescano
                                      Subscribe to my house plans YouTube channel! (30K+ subs)

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • R
                                        remus
                                        last edited by

                                        Very nice andy 👍 Yours feels a lot more dramatic than mine.

                                        http://remusrendering.wordpress.com/

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • A
                                          AndriyG81
                                          last edited by

                                          thank you guys, you are too kind
                                          I think every rendering is interesting in its own way
                                          love the rusted lock 😉

                                          http://andriyg.com

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • K
                                            Kus
                                            last edited by

                                            No offense but I really like the AndryG81's render best... It has seems to hold some "action". 😎

                                            Thanks... By the way... I would like to have a go my self... so what rendering program do you think that I should use and if there are some nice and easy tutorials?

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 1 / 3
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement