sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Soccer Stadium Tutorial?

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved SketchUp Tutorials
    sketchup
    6 Posts 4 Posters 5.4k Views 4 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • T
      Terry
      last edited by

      Hello every one, I have just recently started using this great program. I have been trying to create a Soccer Stadium, but have been having much trouble and getting frustrated. If any one has a tutorial that would be great and I would be very thankful.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • Chris FullmerC
        Chris Fullmer
        last edited by

        Thats a rather broad tutorial. Is there something specific that you need help with within that? I mean soccer stadiums range from just an open field with a few bleachers to monstrous stadiums like those in Brazil and elsewhere. What size are you looking for? Any picture references? Thanks,

        Chris Fullmer

        Lately you've been tan, suspicious for the winter.
        All my Plugins I've written

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • J
          JuanV.Soler
          last edited by

          a very inspirational link maybe this one

          SUp Olympic Buildings
          by Joe Wood on August 14th, 2008, 3:03 am

          here http://tinyurl.com/6cemq6 if anyone's interested .😄

          ,))),

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • J
            johnsenior1973
            last edited by

            I make a lot of stadiums. There are some basic tutorials on youtube.

            What do you need help on? I have over 4,000 stadium pictures on my PC so any pictures you need I might have.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • J
              JuanV.Soler
              last edited by

              please post your stadiums here
              interior sights
              sections
              if you wish thankyou

              ,))),

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • T
                Terry
                last edited by

                Sorry for the broad post, something like St James Park would be cool.

                http://www.fussballtempel.net/uefa/ENG/St_James_Park_A.jpg

                http://www.fussballtempel.net/uefa/ENG/St_James_Park4.jpg

                http://www.fussballtempel.net/uefa/ENG/St_James_Park2.jpg

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                • 1 / 1
                • First post
                  Last post
                Buy SketchPlus
                Buy SUbD
                Buy WrapR
                Buy eBook
                Buy Modelur
                Buy Vertex Tools
                Buy SketchCuisine
                Buy FormFonts

                Advertisement