sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Some of my works

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    409 Posts 95 Posters 186.1k Views 95 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • pilouP
      pilou
      last edited by

      Motorized flying bees πŸ˜†
      Orgelf's Models of course πŸ˜’

      PS @Durant have you a gallery somewhere? β˜€


      bee.jpg

      Frenchy Pilou
      Is beautiful that please without concept!
      My Little site :)

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • J
        Julius
        last edited by

        wow! i wish i was as good as you!

        the file size of your armoured car is huge! you should use components!

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • orgelfO
          orgelf
          last edited by

          @ah ok ...are components usefull ? I will make inquiries about it .

          thanks πŸ˜‰

          a kind of amazon spider . the human part is from Makehuman

          http://i31.tinypic.com/2zojk2o.jpg

          http://i32.tinypic.com/98d7hz.jpg

          http://i29.tinypic.com/sdfhwp.jpg

          http://i27.tinypic.com/29qmo8m.jpg

          http://i30.tinypic.com/2j1q52e.jpg

          http://www.orgelf.com

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • pilouP
            pilou
            last edited by

            @unknownuser said:

            are components usefull ?
            πŸ˜’
            Re using πŸ‘
            Auto-modify β˜€
            Slim fast the models πŸ’š

            Frenchy Pilou
            Is beautiful that please without concept!
            My Little site :)

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • orgelfO
              orgelf
              last edited by

              thanks Julius and Pilou ! yes components are very usefull πŸ˜„

              a train I did in old-futurist style

              http://i28.tinypic.com/nfse9w.jpg

              http://i31.tinypic.com/33jjsph.jpg

              http://i32.tinypic.com/mkpeg.jpg

              http://i27.tinypic.com/n4bii9.jpg

              http://i29.tinypic.com/1zg3nub.jpg

              http://i29.tinypic.com/wv3czp.jpg

              http://i30.tinypic.com/28atdg7.jpg

              http://www.orgelf.com

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • J
                Julius
                last edited by

                they help at keeping the model size small.

                i like that train! i suggest that you delete the line between the two halves.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • K
                  kwistenbiebel
                  last edited by

                  Amazing stuff! ..And you can do that with only 1 month of practice? Wow...I use Sketchup for more than 4 years and I couldn't do that.

                  You already seem to develop your own style of modeling, I like that.
                  It has a cubistic feel to it that works well.

                  On the other hand, you might want to try the subsmooth plugin on some of the models just as experiment. A little subdivsion would make it interesting....Or maybe you do the subdivsion in another app? (I saw you use Zbrush).

                  Congrats and welcome to the forum.

                  Cheers,
                  Kwistenbiebel

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • K
                    kwistenbiebel
                    last edited by

                    Hi Orgelf,

                    Again great models.
                    You have the finalised and rendered Zbrush designs to show us as well?
                    That would be awesome to see.

                    @Durant,
                    Hey man, I like your 'fly-motorised' machine a lot.
                    Very Panamarenko like.
                    Do you built some of your work as real installations or does it remain conceptual on the drawing board?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • orgelfO
                      orgelf
                      last edited by

                      @Julius thanks !

                      how can I delete it ? If I erase it, a surface disappears ...

                      may be there is a pluggin for that πŸ˜†

                      @Kwistenbiebel no...not yet, I wait for my new computer, I think I will have it next friday, then I will begin works with Zbrush too and colour/rendering with my Sketchup models .

                      thanks for asking

                      but you can see some "rendering" on my website (3d) . But I think I will do better mith my new machine β˜€

                      http://www.orgelf.com

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • orgelfO
                        orgelf
                        last edited by

                        some rendering I did with the matcaps of zbrush and photoshop .

                        http://i28.tinypic.com/apdac8.jpg

                        http://i30.tinypic.com/30cnoea.jpg

                        http://i32.tinypic.com/se2i3d.jpg

                        http://i31.tinypic.com/102nywj.jpg

                        http://www.orgelf.com

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • ely862meE
                          ely862me
                          last edited by

                          u re killin me!!

                          Elisei (sketchupper)


                          Before no life was done on Earth it was THE LIFE ITSELF...GOD
                          Come and See EliseiDesign

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • D
                            deathcloud
                            last edited by

                            wow sir artistic mind... 😎

                            thebrownbauhaus.tk

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • I
                              igor
                              last edited by

                              WOAH... thats insane!!!! i wish i could model with that much detail. your models absolutely blew me away. keep going!!!

                              279

                              The genius switch has no "off" position
                              Intelegence is natrual, it takes real effort to be ignorant

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • orgelfO
                                orgelf
                                last edited by

                                thanks for your comments β˜€

                                @Igor spend time your models and you will find the "details". It is really just a question of work πŸ˜‰

                                what is very cool with Sketchup is that it is really simple to use .....not a lot of tools to use(draw then push/pull) .Then let your imagination be your engine !

                                me, I usually work with a picture, first I try to do what I see, and then I change my model as I feel it .

                                http://www.orgelf.com

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • tinanneT
                                  tinanne
                                  last edited by

                                  Good Heavens! Do you sleep?

                                  These are great!!

                                  Executive Director : American Society of Architectural Illustrators
                                  AIP 30 Competition opens soon. ASAI.org

                                  Architectural Rendering

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • orgelfO
                                    orgelf
                                    last edited by

                                    πŸ˜„

                                    yes I sleep and I have a job πŸ˜‰

                                    3 others renders I did with one matcap of Zbrush (a white one) and photoshop

                                    http://i32.tinypic.com/16hqbfo.jpg

                                    http://i25.tinypic.com/2hdvcex.jpg

                                    http://i27.tinypic.com/2j51m9w.jpg

                                    http://i27.tinypic.com/deohz4.jpg

                                    http://i30.tinypic.com/35mk6kh.jpg

                                    http://i32.tinypic.com/2bqgc9.jpg

                                    ps click on the link under the image , and then click on the image appeared to enlarge it .

                                    http://www.orgelf.com

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • F
                                      fewdavid
                                      last edited by

                                      amazing sketchup πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘


                                      http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/8853/bandly860aq0.jpg

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • F
                                        fewdavid
                                        last edited by

                                        I want to be your fanclub πŸ‘


                                        http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/8853/bandly860aq0.jpg

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • orgelfO
                                          orgelf
                                          last edited by

                                          @fewdavid thanks for your comments πŸ˜„ ok for the fanclub 😎

                                          here a picture I made with a matcap and PSP, it is not my favourite, I will try to do another one with the same "style"

                                          http://i38.tinypic.com/2hnrmtg.jpg

                                          http://i35.tinypic.com/2lizzf4.jpg

                                          http://www.orgelf.com

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • orgelfO
                                            orgelf
                                            last edited by

                                            another one in black and white ...

                                            http://i34.tinypic.com/2kjyn6.jpg

                                            http://i38.tinypic.com/20jl9o3.jpg

                                            http://www.orgelf.com

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 9
                                            • 10
                                            • 11
                                            • 12
                                            • 13
                                            • 20
                                            • 21
                                            • 11 / 21
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement