sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Some of my works

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    409 Posts 95 Posters 186.1k Views 95 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • pilouP
      pilou
      last edited by

      oooh 😲 😎 πŸ˜‰

      Frenchy Pilou
      Is beautiful that please without concept!
      My Little site :)

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • orgelfO
        orgelf
        last edited by

        thanks πŸ˜„

        the video πŸ˜‰

        [flash=500,375:1eq55l37]http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=39795721[/flash:1eq55l37]

        http://www.orgelf.com

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • jason_marantoJ
          jason_maranto
          last edited by

          I've said it before -- but I think this is the best Art I've ever seen in 3D. I would not be surprised in the least if I was walking through a museum one day and I see your work on display.

          The only negative thought I ever have when I see your stuff is: I worry if enough other people recognize the artistic genius they are witnessing... you deserve nothing but the highest success and recognition for your work -- I truly hope you receive it. β˜€

          Best,
          Jason.

          I create video tutorial series about several 2D & 3D graphics programs.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • pilouP
            pilou
            last edited by

            In full screen that's also cool! πŸ˜‰

            Frenchy Pilou
            Is beautiful that please without concept!
            My Little site :)

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • StinkieS
              Stinkie
              last edited by

              Reminds me of Pavel Pepperstein's watercolors.


              4_02_.jpg

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • orgelfO
                orgelf
                last edited by

                thanks β˜€

                the very final version πŸ˜„

                [flash=500,375:2reynbbx]http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=39937165[/flash:2reynbbx]

                http://www.orgelf.com

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • R
                  rv1974
                  last edited by

                  Schizophrenically nice stuff you've got here!
                  The last video is WOW! Add some soundtrack.
                  Keep on posting πŸ‘

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • orgelfO
                    orgelf
                    last edited by

                    thank you for very very much for your comments guys .

                    glad to see that you like my schizophrenian art πŸ˜„

                    glad to see that you like my schizophrenian art πŸ˜„

                    (the other me wrote the second one πŸ‘Ώ )

                    (don't worry, he is a cool guy)

                    (well...most of the time)

                    http://www.orgelf.com

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • orgelfO
                      orgelf
                      last edited by

                      final pictures of this cathedral .

                      000.jpg

                      01.jpg

                      02.jpg

                      03.jpg

                      04.jpg

                      05.jpg

                      06.jpg

                      07.jpg

                      08.jpg

                      09.jpg

                      010.jpg

                      011.jpg

                      012.jpg

                      013.jpg

                      014.jpg

                      015.jpg

                      016.jpg

                      017.jpg

                      018.jpg

                      http://www.orgelf.com

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • orgelfO
                        orgelf
                        last edited by

                        hey guys, β˜€

                        I have a little problem with a scene .

                        I try to export an animation .

                        when i export few scenes (3-4) I can see them normally in winamp or VLC .

                        when I export the totality (96 scenes , about 2 gigas) , it is impossible to see the video ...

                        do you have an idea of what is the problem ? 😳

                        thank you very much for your help .

                        ps : the video is another version of this one http://vimeo.com/39937165

                        http://www.orgelf.com

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • Bryan KB
                          Bryan K
                          last edited by

                          What video format?

                          See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • pilouP
                            pilou
                            last edited by

                            Don't worry of it, my friend Orgelf has found the disfunction of the video making! πŸ˜‰

                            Frenchy Pilou
                            Is beautiful that please without concept!
                            My Little site :)

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • orgelfO
                              orgelf
                              last edited by

                              yes , I had to import my pictures i Blender and then export them as a movie . Blender made a movie of 400 mo πŸ‘

                              sorry i didn't answer you . 😳

                              my last works .

                              modelisations in Sketchup , render in blender . πŸ˜‰


                              010.png


                              013.png


                              016.png


                              1300.jpg

                              http://www.orgelf.com

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • daleD
                                dale
                                last edited by

                                Please, don't stop! πŸ‘

                                Just monkeying around....like Monsanto

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • michaliszissiouM
                                  michaliszissiou
                                  last edited by

                                  On the contrary, please stop!

                                  Yeah, please don't stop.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • orgelfO
                                    orgelf
                                    last edited by

                                    thanks guys ! β˜€

                                    you can see more 3d works (made with Blender and Zbrush) in my website πŸ˜‰

                                    http://www.orgelf.com/blender-cycles.html

                                    http://www.orgelf.com

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • pilouP
                                      pilou
                                      last edited by

                                      Ah tiens je ne connaissais pas la sΓ©rie des colonnes de Buren dans l'Enfer! β˜€

                                      Frenchy Pilou
                                      Is beautiful that please without concept!
                                      My Little site :)

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • orgelfO
                                        orgelf
                                        last edited by

                                        old works but for months I wanted to make animations with them so people could more understand the volumes .

                                        my scene based on Hell

                                        a scene with the armor of the samourai rabbit .

                                        and a new work ...an alien in its plane purchased by predators in their planes .

                                        024.png

                                        http://www.orgelf.com

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • mitcorbM
                                          mitcorb
                                          last edited by

                                          Gruesome scene in surgery. Just my perception and reaction. However, very well done. The blur is very effective as dream state action.

                                          I take the slow, deliberate approach in my aimless wandering.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • C
                                            cmoreink
                                            last edited by

                                            Sweet πŸ˜‰ watching your gallery for some time now and you can see a progress of your work, day by day, just getting better and better with every day. I really dig some of your images! Wicked! Are you thinking about painting them one day?
                                            cheers

                                            my portfolio

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 15
                                            • 16
                                            • 17
                                            • 18
                                            • 19
                                            • 20
                                            • 21
                                            • 17 / 21
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement