sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    My recent tries

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    135 Posts 37 Posters 33.0k Views 37 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • olisheaO
      olishea
      last edited by

      these are excellent quality majid πŸ‘

      oli

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • FrederikF
        Frederik
        last edited by

        Beautiful renders, Majid... πŸ‘
        I really like the crisp and clean interior Vray renders as well as the KT exteriors...
        Only crit would be on the entourages you've used...
        I'm sure that if you had been using some 3D palms it would improve the scene... πŸ˜‰

        Cheers
        Kim Frederik

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • majidM
          majid
          last edited by

          set of fast renders from my recent landscape project.πŸ˜„


          det2.jpg


          det1.jpg


          det-4.jpg

          My inspiring A, B, Sketches book: https://sketchucation.com/shop/books/intermediate/2612-alphabet-inspired-sketches--inspiring-drills-for-architects--3d-artists-and-designers-

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • daleD
            dale
            last edited by

            All this work is stunning. The landscape is a really creative way to solve a difficult subject. Well done!
            And thanks for all you Kerkythea contributions.
            I'm just starting to get the results I'm looking for from Kerkythea (thanks in some part to you). It is really worth the learning curve because it is so powerful.

            Just monkeying around....like Monsanto

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • C
              cmoreink
              last edited by

              I really enjoy your interior renders and their quality (any tuts coming from you soon?);-) the only thing that I would adjust is "perspective" (looks like a bit to much for interior shot for the size of the room, and I would make this 2 point perspective)

              my portfolio

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • majidM
                majid
                last edited by

                thanx Dale

                @cmoreink said:

                ...any tuts coming from you soon?);-) the only thing that I would adjust is "perspective" (looks like a bit to much for interior shot for the size of the room, and I would make this 2 point perspective)

                thanx for comments on perspective, u r right, and about the tuts: I'd be glad to do any help, specially in KT. (have u seen this: http://forums.sketchucation.com/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=17207
                or this one : http://www.pushpullbar.com/forums/kerkythea/10200-sketchup-kerky-newbie-2.html )?
                I'll prepare another one on more advanced material and light tips and tricks πŸ˜„

                My inspiring A, B, Sketches book: https://sketchucation.com/shop/books/intermediate/2612-alphabet-inspired-sketches--inspiring-drills-for-architects--3d-artists-and-designers-

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • C
                  cmoreink
                  last edited by

                  Thanks Majid πŸ˜„

                  my portfolio

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • michaliszissiouM
                    michaliszissiou
                    last edited by

                    I really like your last render majid. I can understand the scale of this project perfectly. The most important think in art IMO. Scaling! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • jamalitoJ
                      jamalito
                      last edited by

                      Ω…Ψ―Ω„ Ω‡Ψ§ΫŒ Ψ¨Ψ²Ψ±Ϊ― ، Ψ¨Ψ±Ψ§Ψ―Ψ± Ω…Ω† Ω…Ψ¬ΫŒΨ―
                      I WROTE
                      WONDERFUL MODELS BRO Majid
                      ACTUALIY YOUR USING TO RENDER PROGRAMS IS excellent
                      i WISH TO YOU successful

                      Albert Einstein:
                      ((I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.))

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • majidM
                        majid
                        last edited by

                        fun renders using Thea render and proxy option


                        e-1.jpg


                        r.jpg

                        My inspiring A, B, Sketches book: https://sketchucation.com/shop/books/intermediate/2612-alphabet-inspired-sketches--inspiring-drills-for-architects--3d-artists-and-designers-

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 3
                        • 4
                        • 5
                        • 6
                        • 7
                        • 3 / 7
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Buy SketchPlus
                        Buy SUbD
                        Buy WrapR
                        Buy eBook
                        Buy Modelur
                        Buy Vertex Tools
                        Buy SketchCuisine
                        Buy FormFonts

                        Advertisement