sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    My recent tries

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    135 Posts 37 Posters 33.0k Views 37 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • FrederikF
      Frederik
      last edited by

      I find that the first light bulb looks much nicer, but thereby I'm not saying that the second is bad... πŸ˜‰

      Cheers
      Kim Frederik

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • J
        June Swatzell
        last edited by

        Nice rendering. June

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • majidM
          majid
          last edited by

          another TWi test...hope you like it


          tw-jew6filtered.jpg

          My inspiring A, B, Sketches book: https://sketchucation.com/shop/books/intermediate/2612-alphabet-inspired-sketches--inspiring-drills-for-architects--3d-artists-and-designers-

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • majidM
            majid
            last edited by

            recently I prepared a car-paint material pack for twilight, that you may read more here: http://twilightrender.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=690&p=5289#p5289
            and here : http://twilightrender.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=684
            and this is a test , just to try some of those materials:


            Twi10Web.jpg

            My inspiring A, B, Sketches book: https://sketchucation.com/shop/books/intermediate/2612-alphabet-inspired-sketches--inspiring-drills-for-architects--3d-artists-and-designers-

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • majidM
              majid
              last edited by

              my client is interested in black and white, so all interiors are designed based on this approach, this is the first one , but will add more (v-ray renders)


              2a.jpg

              My inspiring A, B, Sketches book: https://sketchucation.com/shop/books/intermediate/2612-alphabet-inspired-sketches--inspiring-drills-for-architects--3d-artists-and-designers-

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • dermotcollD
                dermotcoll
                last edited by

                Looks really interesting majid - but there is something happening in the kitchen area on the worksurface - ghost images ???

                I love the way the black is bordering the frame into the kitchen and is followed into the kitchen area - very nice touch!! Well done

                When you burn your arse - you gotta sit on the blisters!!

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • majidM
                  majid
                  last edited by

                  @dermotcoll said:

                  but there is something happening in the kitchen area on the worksurface - ghost images ???

                  🀣 if fact I am a noob in v-ray, so unexperienced in light intensity.... they must be spots!!! I'll add more better render soon.

                  My inspiring A, B, Sketches book: https://sketchucation.com/shop/books/intermediate/2612-alphabet-inspired-sketches--inspiring-drills-for-architects--3d-artists-and-designers-

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • G
                    gafar1
                    last edited by

                    @majid said:

                    here is a bath room . .... the tile pattern is not so good , i guess... btw here it is[attachment=1:20wa7n1o]<!-- ia1 -->bath detail.jpg<!-- ia1 -->[/attachment:20wa7n1o]

                    it is great and nice design

                    together everyone achieves more

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • majidM
                      majid
                      last edited by

                      @ gafar : thanx mate.
                      here are more render from project


                      3Edited.jpg


                      6.jpg

                      My inspiring A, B, Sketches book: https://sketchucation.com/shop/books/intermediate/2612-alphabet-inspired-sketches--inspiring-drills-for-architects--3d-artists-and-designers-

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • D
                        dspace
                        last edited by

                        Hey Maj, new interiors!
                        I think the design looks great. I esp like the ceiling.
                        Reminds me of some project I did. πŸ˜„
                        One interesting thing for me is your switch to Vray, hopefully I can learn more about it in future! πŸ˜‰

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • majidM
                          majid
                          last edited by

                          thanx DSpace for your comments on ceilings. as you may discovered, I am a free app. user... usually KT and SU free...(bkz of limitation to purchase license!!). at the moment I had to use v-ray trial for fast result, it was very easy for me to understand it and overcome lighting (IES-look ones πŸ˜‰ ) etc.... but ,as usual I am a KT follower (and nowadays TWr (a license gift from friends)). KT is always inspiring for me, but maybe here I can share my IES spot light... use the lamp-gradiant material for Opacity-map on Diffuse part of v-ray material


                          halojen 1.skp

                          My inspiring A, B, Sketches book: https://sketchucation.com/shop/books/intermediate/2612-alphabet-inspired-sketches--inspiring-drills-for-architects--3d-artists-and-designers-

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • majidM
                            majid
                            last edited by

                            the same project, yard area, KT renders+PS


                            hayat3Edited.jpg


                            hayat-1EDITED.jpg

                            My inspiring A, B, Sketches book: https://sketchucation.com/shop/books/intermediate/2612-alphabet-inspired-sketches--inspiring-drills-for-architects--3d-artists-and-designers-

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • L
                              liam887
                              last edited by

                              Those interiors are amazing and I also like the ceiling in the dining room! What renderer are you using?
                              EDIT: are KT its ok, ive just started using it nowhere near as good as this tho !

                              VISIT MY ONLINE GALLERY
                              http://www.robotsvdinosaurs.com/

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • olisheaO
                                olishea
                                last edited by

                                these are excellent quality majid πŸ‘

                                oli

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • FrederikF
                                  Frederik
                                  last edited by

                                  Beautiful renders, Majid... πŸ‘
                                  I really like the crisp and clean interior Vray renders as well as the KT exteriors...
                                  Only crit would be on the entourages you've used...
                                  I'm sure that if you had been using some 3D palms it would improve the scene... πŸ˜‰

                                  Cheers
                                  Kim Frederik

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • majidM
                                    majid
                                    last edited by

                                    set of fast renders from my recent landscape project.πŸ˜„


                                    det2.jpg


                                    det1.jpg


                                    det-4.jpg

                                    My inspiring A, B, Sketches book: https://sketchucation.com/shop/books/intermediate/2612-alphabet-inspired-sketches--inspiring-drills-for-architects--3d-artists-and-designers-

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • daleD
                                      dale
                                      last edited by

                                      All this work is stunning. The landscape is a really creative way to solve a difficult subject. Well done!
                                      And thanks for all you Kerkythea contributions.
                                      I'm just starting to get the results I'm looking for from Kerkythea (thanks in some part to you). It is really worth the learning curve because it is so powerful.

                                      Just monkeying around....like Monsanto

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • C
                                        cmoreink
                                        last edited by

                                        I really enjoy your interior renders and their quality (any tuts coming from you soon?);-) the only thing that I would adjust is "perspective" (looks like a bit to much for interior shot for the size of the room, and I would make this 2 point perspective)

                                        my portfolio

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • majidM
                                          majid
                                          last edited by

                                          thanx Dale

                                          @cmoreink said:

                                          ...any tuts coming from you soon?);-) the only thing that I would adjust is "perspective" (looks like a bit to much for interior shot for the size of the room, and I would make this 2 point perspective)

                                          thanx for comments on perspective, u r right, and about the tuts: I'd be glad to do any help, specially in KT. (have u seen this: http://forums.sketchucation.com/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=17207
                                          or this one : http://www.pushpullbar.com/forums/kerkythea/10200-sketchup-kerky-newbie-2.html )?
                                          I'll prepare another one on more advanced material and light tips and tricks πŸ˜„

                                          My inspiring A, B, Sketches book: https://sketchucation.com/shop/books/intermediate/2612-alphabet-inspired-sketches--inspiring-drills-for-architects--3d-artists-and-designers-

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • C
                                            cmoreink
                                            last edited by

                                            Thanks Majid πŸ˜„

                                            my portfolio

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 4
                                            • 5
                                            • 6
                                            • 7
                                            • 3 / 7
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement