sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    SCFLicense: Extension Licensing on Sketchucation

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Plugins
    2.3k Posts 515 Posters 2.5m Views 520 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • W
      whitelock
      last edited by

      how do I take seats off my license I only have two machines and it says ive exceeded my three seats

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • Rich O BrienR
        Rich O Brien Moderator
        last edited by

        Can you release at the devices or online?

        Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp 📖

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • O
          omni
          last edited by

          Hello, I purchased software under my personal account. Can I use it on a company computer for commercial use?

          Rich O BrienR 1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • TIGT
            TIG Moderator
            last edited by

            @omni
            What software do you mean ?

            TIG

            O 1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • H
              Haikal151 Newcomers
              last edited by

              Screenshot 2026-03-27 021108.png

              Fredo..can u help me with this?

              Rich O BrienR 1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • Rich O BrienR
                Rich O Brien Moderator @Haikal151
                last edited by

                @Haikal151

                Install Sketchucation Tools: https://sketchucation.com/plugin/696-sketchucationtools

                Restart SketchUp after installation and activate license.

                Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp 📖

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • O
                  omni @TIG
                  last edited by

                  @TIG
                  All Fredo6 Plugins

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • Rich O BrienR
                    Rich O Brien Moderator @omni
                    last edited by

                    @omni said:

                    Hello, I purchased software under my personal account. Can I use it on a company computer for commercial use?

                    Yes, you can use extensions on other devices and manage seats at https://sketchucation.com/webshop/my-licences.php

                    Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp 📖

                    1 Reply Last reply 👌
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • S
                      songhwazee
                      last edited by Rich O Brien

                      저는 학생인데요 경제적인 어려움이있어 결재하지 못하지만 나중에 돈벌어서 결재 할테니 사용하게 해주세요

                      I'm a student, and I can't approve it because of financial difficulties, but I'll make money later and pay for it, so please let me use it.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • P
                        publied
                        last edited by publied

                        Hi. On August 25, I purchased a license for RoundCorner. Today, I’m picking up a project again and trying to use the plugin, but it’s asking for a FredoCorner license, which I obviously don’t have. Did I miss something? Thanks for your help—it’s a small but important issue.

                        hire me@ http://www.publied.it !

                        Rich O BrienR 1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • Rich O BrienR
                          Rich O Brien Moderator @publied
                          last edited by

                          @publied

                          RoundCorner and Fredo Corner are separate extensions.

                          Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp 📖

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • pep75P
                            pep75
                            last edited by

                            I want to release all my seats for Fredocorner, but I can only release one seat. What should I do?

                            Rich O BrienR 1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • Rich O BrienR
                              Rich O Brien Moderator @pep75
                              last edited by

                              @pep75 said:

                              I want to release all my seats for Fredocorner, but I can only release one seat. What should I do?

                              Update extensions on the device that has no online releasing at https://sketchucation.com/webshop/my-licences.php

                              Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp 📖

                              pep75P 1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • pep75P
                                pep75 @Rich O Brien
                                last edited by

                                @Rich-O-Brien Thanks! But I can't reach that device anymore....:(

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • Rich O BrienR
                                  Rich O Brien Moderator
                                  last edited by

                                  If you email me at support@sketchucation.com with the device ID I can reset it for you.

                                  Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp 📖

                                  1 Reply Last reply 🙏
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • pep75P
                                    pep75
                                    last edited by

                                    Thanks Rich! Just mailed you!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 1
                                    • L
                                      Leobrumel
                                      last edited by Rich O Brien

                                      I didn`t receive an email with the license! Please re send to [REDACTED]

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • fredo6F
                                        fredo6
                                        last edited by

                                        It might be in your SPAM folder. Anyway, you can see and download your license at https://sketchucation.com/webshop/my-licences.php (just sign in to Sketchucation).

                                        By the way, remove the mention of your email address in the previous post. It's never safe to post such information on public forums.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • N
                                          nabilyon1992 Newcomers
                                          last edited by

                                          Hello, I have a problem using Plugin FREDOلقطة شاشة 2026-04-20 211527.png

                                          fredo6F 1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • fredo6F
                                            fredo6 @nabilyon1992
                                            last edited by

                                            @nabilyon1992

                                            You have NO license registered under your user name (nabilyon1992).

                                            Did you purchase licenses with another username?

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 4
                                            • 5
                                            • 115
                                            • 116
                                            • 2 / 116
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement