sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Interiors, VR and more...

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    27 Posts 13 Posters 7.2k Views 13 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • tuna1957T
      tuna1957
      last edited by

      very nice πŸ‘

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • jo-keJ
        jo-ke
        last edited by

        very nice and clear renders, as usual. Ilike it a lot.

        http://www.zz7.de

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • PixeroP
          Pixero
          last edited by

          Thanks all.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • majidM
            majid
            last edited by

            Pure Nordic mood!
            Very clean, superb quality renders!

            My inspiring A, B, Sketches book: https://sketchucation.com/shop/books/intermediate/2612-alphabet-inspired-sketches--inspiring-drills-for-architects--3d-artists-and-designers-

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • PixeroP
              Pixero
              last edited by

              Thank you Majid.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • K
                kaas
                last edited by

                Beautiful renders!

                Nitpicking; personally / design-wise a different wall-tile pattern (or some more colorful tile pattern) could improve the atmosphere of the bathroom. For inspiration look here https://www.mosa.com

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • PixeroP
                  Pixero
                  last edited by

                  Thanks.
                  Everything in the apartment had to be what will be built so I didn't have any choice on these things.
                  I even had to remove the logo on the washing machine as it wasn't the right brand.
                  If it was just to make beautiful renders I might have experimented more with colors.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • StinkieS
                    Stinkie
                    last edited by

                    Lovely images. πŸ‘

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • PixeroP
                      Pixero
                      last edited by

                      As a follow up, here is a link to a VR presentation of the apartment:
                      https://whiteclients.se/angelholmshem/saftstationen/

                      And one of the exterior renders.
                      Saftstationen_Straket_detalj_1600.jpg

                      And here is a video presenting the project. (made with Enscape).

                      I can't embed the video but here is a link.
                      http://player.vimeo.com/video/321706799

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • pbacotP
                        pbacot
                        last edited by

                        Great scene! Fine tree and people too.

                        MacOSX MojaveSketchUp Pro v19 Twilight v2 Thea v3 PowerCADD

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • M
                          measuredmove
                          last edited by

                          Lovely 360 presentation of the apartment unit and exterior animation. Just wondering how long the processing took in Enscape for the 4 minute video?
                          Thanks

                          My 3D Catalogue
                          https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/collection/103ed44c-a0c4-4049-9a84-89cd017bcc07/Measured-Move
                          SU8/Brighter3D/Gimp/SimLab Composer

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • PixeroP
                            Pixero
                            last edited by

                            Thanks. I think the animation processing took less than an hour for the whole 4 minutes.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • jo-keJ
                              jo-ke
                              last edited by

                              Very nice.

                              Is that the current version of pano2VR?

                              Maybe I should update....

                              http://www.zz7.de

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • PixeroP
                                Pixero
                                last edited by

                                @jo-ke said:

                                Very nice.

                                Is that the current version of pano2VR?

                                Maybe I should update....

                                Thanks, yes it's the latest version.
                                I made the hotspot icons though.
                                The default ones were to obvious and I wanted something that didn't interfere too much.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • jo-keJ
                                  jo-ke
                                  last edited by

                                  Yes they look nice and are still visible.

                                  I like the floorplan on top.
                                  Is that easy to configure?
                                  In my old version 4.1.0 it wasn't possible.

                                  http://www.zz7.de

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • PixeroP
                                    Pixero
                                    last edited by

                                    They have tutorials on how to do it.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • jo-keJ
                                      jo-ke
                                      last edited by

                                      yes I've seen it. Massive changes to the previous versions.
                                      Still thinking about the update

                                      http://www.zz7.de

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • andybotA
                                        andybot
                                        last edited by

                                        That looks great! I'll definitely need to look at the Pano2VR update as well.

                                        http://charlottesvillearchitecturalrendering.com/

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • PixeroP
                                          Pixero
                                          last edited by

                                          Here is another interior view for the project.

                                          Balkongvy_1600.jpg

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • Bryan KB
                                            Bryan K
                                            last edited by

                                            How did I miss this entire thread?

                                            Excellent work!

                                            See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 1 / 2
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement