sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Model for Mech Tutorial

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    8 Posts 5 Posters 1.1k Views 5 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • C
      ChirsR
      last edited by

      Hi everyone, here's my latest work, I've been making a video tutorial to take you through my workflow from 2D concept, SketchUp modelling, Keyshot rendering and Photoshop compositing for a finished visual. I thought I'd share some grabs of the SU model and some quick camo test renders. I'll be cheeky and post the tutorial link here too if anyone is interested in seeing it, I've also made a short trailer which you can check out too, hope it like it and find it useful if you download it.

      Thanks

      Chris

      Trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mSZXopTa4U
      Tutorial http://www.gumroad.com/chrisrosewarne


      F1.jpg


      2.jpg


      4.jpg


      KS3.jpg


      CAMO-TEST-4.jpg


      CAMO-TEST-10.jpg

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • Bryan KB
        Bryan K
        last edited by

        Wow! Where do YOU get these ideas? Beautiful.

        See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • omiKronO
          omiKron
          last edited by

          It has something that reminds me of the "Oblivion" movie drone. Maybe those "eyelids".

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • ken28875K
            ken28875
            last edited by

            Awesome models and renders, Chris! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

            Cheers!

            _KN

            Follow Your Dreams.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • Bryan KB
              Bryan K
              last edited by

              Yes! Please post the tutorial link.

              See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • pilouP
                pilou
                last edited by

                @unknownuser said:

                Yes! Please post the tutorial link.

                Seems it was in the first post! πŸ˜„
                (you must buy it if I am right! πŸ˜‰

                http://www.gumroad.com/chrisrosewarne

                Frenchy Pilou
                Is beautiful that please without concept!
                My Little site :)

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • C
                  ChirsR
                  last edited by

                  Thanks everyone! Really appreciate your kind words, the tutorial is doing well and the feedback has been very positive! I'm in the missile of the next one now.....

                  Stay tuned

                  Chris

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • Bryan KB
                    Bryan K
                    last edited by

                    @pilou said:

                    @unknownuser said:

                    Yes! Please post the tutorial link.

                    Seems it was in the first post! πŸ˜„
                    (you must buy it if I am right! πŸ˜‰

                    http://www.gumroad.com/chrisrosewarne

                    Oops. Yep. Thanks pilou. I missed that.

                    See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                    Register Login
                    • 1 / 1
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    Buy SketchPlus
                    Buy SUbD
                    Buy WrapR
                    Buy eBook
                    Buy Modelur
                    Buy Vertex Tools
                    Buy SketchCuisine
                    Buy FormFonts

                    Advertisement