sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Ideal Home Magazine Challenge

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    31 Posts 12 Posters 3.2k Views 12 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • olisheaO
      olishea
      last edited by

      great stuff neets! very convincing, i like yours better πŸ˜„

      oli

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • neetsN
        neets
        last edited by

        @krism said:

        "A 3D model exists. Promise!"

        This is impressive. Can we see the model?

        KrisM

        Hey, thanks. I'm glad you like it. So, you don't believe that a 3D model exists??!!

        Interested to know more about me and my 3D Visualisation work? Then you want to click right here: http://anitabrowndesignstudio.com/

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • neetsN
          neets
          last edited by

          @olishea said:

          great stuff neets! very convincing, i like yours better πŸ˜„

          Cheers! What do you like better in my version?!

          Interested to know more about me and my 3D Visualisation work? Then you want to click right here: http://anitabrowndesignstudio.com/

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • K
            KrisM
            last edited by

            "So, you don't believe that a 3D model exists??!!"

            Well...we haven't actually seen one yet??!! A picture would do. You don't have to gave away any of your undoubtedly hard won secrets. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • neetsN
              neets
              last edited by

              @krism said:

              "So, you don't believe that a 3D model exists??!!"

              Well...we haven't actually seen one yet??!! A picture would do. You don't have to gave away any of your undoubtedly hard won secrets. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

              Ok, although I provided a 2D graphic of the model in the second image above! Is it a wireframe that you'd like to see?! Tell me what exactly you'd like to see and I will comply, you little doubting Thomas!! πŸ˜‰

              Interested to know more about me and my 3D Visualisation work? Then you want to click right here: http://anitabrowndesignstudio.com/

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • K
                KrisM
                last edited by

                Wireframe definitely.
                Just for the record though, I made a good second row in my younger days.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • neetsN
                  neets
                  last edited by

                  @krism said:

                  Wireframe definitely.
                  Just for the record though, I made a good second row in my younger days.

                  I'm a bit slow tonight, what do you mean by 'good second row'??!!

                  I've provided TWO screen shots of the 3D model at a different angle than the one used to provide additional proof that a 3D model exists! Hope this satisfies your curiosity!!


                  IH 3D Model 1.jpg


                  IH 3D Model 2.jpg

                  Interested to know more about me and my 3D Visualisation work? Then you want to click right here: http://anitabrowndesignstudio.com/

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • K
                    KrisM
                    last edited by

                    "I'm a bit slow tonight, what do you mean by 'good second row'??!!"

                    I imagined that in your part of the world that you would get the rugby reference...basically means that I'm not 'little' but big.

                    Curiosity is satisfied. Just wanted to admire your hard work.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • neetsN
                      neets
                      last edited by

                      @krism said:

                      "I'm a bit slow tonight, what do you mean by 'good second row'??!!"

                      I imagined that in your part of the world that you would get the rugby reference...basically means that I'm not 'little' but big.

                      Curiosity is satisfied. Just wanted to admire your hard work.

                      Ahh, I see! Sorry, I wasn't inferring that you were little, it's just a phrase!

                      Glad that you have been satisfied πŸ˜‰

                      Interested to know more about me and my 3D Visualisation work? Then you want to click right here: http://anitabrowndesignstudio.com/

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • Rich O BrienR
                        Rich O Brien Moderator
                        last edited by

                        'I don't beleeeeeve it'

                        • Victor Meldrew

                        I love it though. nice!

                        Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • neetsN
                          neets
                          last edited by

                          @rich o brien said:

                          'I don't beleeeeeve it'

                          • Victor Meldrew

                          I love it though. nice!

                          Haha, that was an uncanny impersonation! Cheers! πŸ˜„

                          Interested to know more about me and my 3D Visualisation work? Then you want to click right here: http://anitabrowndesignstudio.com/

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                          Register Login
                          • 1
                          • 2
                          • 2 / 2
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          Buy SketchPlus
                          Buy SUbD
                          Buy WrapR
                          Buy eBook
                          Buy Modelur
                          Buy Vertex Tools
                          Buy SketchCuisine
                          Buy FormFonts

                          Advertisement