sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Another Kitchen

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    13 Posts 6 Posters 1.2k Views 6 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • FrederikF
      Frederik
      last edited by

      @unknownuser said:

      I've attached a link to my flickr account

      Too bad...
      I can't see the images, unless I create an account on Flickr...
      Why should I...?? πŸ˜•

      Cheers
      Kim Frederik

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • KrisidiousK
        Krisidious
        last edited by

        I don't have an account and I can see them. I don't think Flickr would have an account wall.

        By: Kristoff Rand
        Home DesignerUnique House Plans

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • KrisidiousK
          Krisidious
          last edited by

          That's a great looking portfolio Anita.

          By: Kristoff Rand
          Home DesignerUnique House Plans

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • KrisidiousK
            Krisidious
            last edited by

            Maybe she had them set to private?

            By: Kristoff Rand
            Home DesignerUnique House Plans

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • neetsN
              neets
              last edited by

              Guys, my apologies. I didn't realise that you needed a Flickr account in order to view images. What a croc!!

              I've attached the images in smaller formats - I hope it doesn't affect their quality.

              Anita


              Trial Kitchen - Scene 1.png


              Trial Kitchen - Scene 2.png


              Trial Kitchen - Scene 3.png

              Interested to know more about me and my 3D Visualisation work? Then you want to click right here: http://anitabrowndesignstudio.com/

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • neetsN
                neets
                last edited by

                @krisidious said:

                That's a great looking portfolio Anita.

                Thank you, I really appreciate that! It's taken me a long time to get to my current standard. Self-teaching is no joke!

                Interested to know more about me and my 3D Visualisation work? Then you want to click right here: http://anitabrowndesignstudio.com/

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • neetsN
                  neets
                  last edited by

                  @box said:

                  It was blocked earlier.

                  Weird. They were all set to 'public'??!! Maybe there was a problem with the Flickr website??

                  Interested to know more about me and my 3D Visualisation work? Then you want to click right here: http://anitabrowndesignstudio.com/

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • boofredlayB
                    boofredlay
                    last edited by

                    Nice work. πŸ‘

                    http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • neetsN
                      neets
                      last edited by

                      Thank you! πŸ˜„

                      Interested to know more about me and my 3D Visualisation work? Then you want to click right here: http://anitabrowndesignstudio.com/

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • Dave RD
                        Dave R
                        last edited by

                        Very nice, Anita. Very nice.

                        Etaoin Shrdlu

                        %

                        (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

                        G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

                        M30

                        %

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • neetsN
                          neets
                          last edited by

                          Thanks Dave, my wee mucker! πŸ˜‰

                          Interested to know more about me and my 3D Visualisation work? Then you want to click right here: http://anitabrowndesignstudio.com/

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • BoxB
                            Box
                            last edited by

                            It was blocked earlier.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                            Register Login
                            • 1 / 1
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            Buy SketchPlus
                            Buy SUbD
                            Buy WrapR
                            Buy eBook
                            Buy Modelur
                            Buy Vertex Tools
                            Buy SketchCuisine
                            Buy FormFonts

                            Advertisement