sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    I'm On A Roll!!

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    17 Posts 9 Posters 1.8k Views 9 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • hellnbakH
      hellnbak
      last edited by

      πŸ‘

      "Politicians are just like diapers -- they need to be changed often, and for the same reason"

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • neetsN
        neets
        last edited by

        Thanks guys!

        Interested to know more about me and my 3D Visualisation work? Then you want to click right here: http://anitabrowndesignstudio.com/

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • andybotA
          andybot
          last edited by

          Hi Presumption! Nice renders tho. Try to soften the edges on your geometry in some places. For ex. that yellow frame mirror seems really low-poly. Maybe the bookshelf too could use a little round-corner love.

          http://charlottesvillearchitecturalrendering.com/

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • neetsN
            neets
            last edited by

            Thanks for the feedback Andybot! That's a fair point about the mirror, although I didn't soften the edges of the bookshelf because in reality it does have straight edges!

            Interested to know more about me and my 3D Visualisation work? Then you want to click right here: http://anitabrowndesignstudio.com/

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • JKiehlmannJ
              JKiehlmann
              last edited by

              Hi Neets,

              These are looking very good πŸ‘ and very artistic. These renders will do on a commercial purpose.

              Keep on going!!!

              =I=S=E=E=L=I=N=E=S=E=V=E=R=Y=W=H=E=R=E=

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • neetsN
                neets
                last edited by

                Thank you Jeremy. Yes, they look very commercial. I think I prefer the element of escapism and creativity that they convey, as opposed to the more practical renders I do πŸ˜„

                Anita

                Interested to know more about me and my 3D Visualisation work? Then you want to click right here: http://anitabrowndesignstudio.com/

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • jo-keJ
                  jo-ke
                  last edited by

                  very good work! I like the DOF!

                  http://www.zz7.de

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • neetsN
                    neets
                    last edited by

                    Hey there! Thank you, I'm glad you like it πŸ˜„

                    I also played around with a funky animation of the hanging bulbs. Cool, huh?!

                    Interested to know more about me and my 3D Visualisation work? Then you want to click right here: http://anitabrowndesignstudio.com/

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • jo-keJ
                      jo-ke
                      last edited by

                      Wow, nice video. Explains it very well

                      http://www.zz7.de

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • L
                        Lz
                        last edited by

                        Very good. you got the feel of the third one just right πŸ‘

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • neetsN
                          neets
                          last edited by

                          Thank you! πŸ˜„

                          Interested to know more about me and my 3D Visualisation work? Then you want to click right here: http://anitabrowndesignstudio.com/

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                          Register Login
                          • 1 / 1
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          Buy SketchPlus
                          Buy SUbD
                          Buy WrapR
                          Buy eBook
                          Buy Modelur
                          Buy Vertex Tools
                          Buy SketchCuisine
                          Buy FormFonts

                          Advertisement