sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Heavyweight Locomotive Design

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    27 Posts 19 Posters 4.4k Views 19 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • boofredlayB
      boofredlay
      last edited by

      Fantastic detail. Well done. ❗

      http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • BoxB
        Box
        last edited by

        I love your work.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • hellnbakH
          hellnbak
          last edited by

          WOW!

          "Politicians are just like diapers -- they need to be changed often, and for the same reason"

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • pbacotP
            pbacot
            last edited by

            Fantastically great!

            MacOSX MojaveSketchUp Pro v19 Twilight v2 Thea v3 PowerCADD

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • cottyC
              cotty
              last edited by

              @lz said:

              I didn't use plugins.

              Ok, I will delete all my installed plugins πŸ˜‰

              my SketchUp gallery

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • KrisidiousK
                Krisidious
                last edited by

                😲 Wow...

                By: Kristoff Rand
                Home DesignerUnique House Plans

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • tademaT
                  tadema
                  last edited by

                  Brilliant, shows the true power of Sketchup.
                  John

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • DanielD
                    Daniel
                    last edited by

                    You're missing a screw! Other than that obvious omission, fantastic modeling!

                    My avatar is an anachronism.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • A
                      arklandesign
                      last edited by

                      @hellnbak said:

                      WOW!

                      Took the word right out of my mouth... WOW indeed!! πŸ‘

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • pilouP
                        pilou
                        last edited by

                        😎
                        Why not an entiere clay render of the Locomotive?

                        Frenchy Pilou
                        Is beautiful that please without concept!
                        My Little site :)

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • L
                          Lz
                          last edited by

                          @unknownuser said:

                          :fro:
                          Why not an entiere clay render of the Locomotive?

                          No reason. I just wanted to do close-ups. And they were faster on my slow laptop.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • KrisidiousK
                            Krisidious
                            last edited by

                            I know it's a heavy model... But I would make those wheels and a few of those curves more detailed. meaning increase the segments of the curves.

                            By: Kristoff Rand
                            Home DesignerUnique House Plans

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • Bob JamesB
                              Bob James
                              last edited by

                              @krisidious said:

                              I know it's a heavy model... But I would make those wheels and a few of those curves more detailed. meaning increase the segments of the curves.

                              I agree. A model this beautifully outstanding deserves the best. Bravisimo. πŸ‘ πŸ‘

                              i7-4930K 3.4Ghz, 2x GTX780 6GB, 32GB DDR3-1600 ECC, OCZ Vertex 4 500GB, WD Black 3TB, 32TB NAS, 4x 27" Monitors, SpaceMouse Pro, X-keys XK-60

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • marked001M
                                marked001
                                last edited by

                                very awesome.

                                http://www.revision21vis.com

                                instagram: revi21on

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • Bryan KB
                                  Bryan K
                                  last edited by

                                  @krisidious said:

                                  :shock: Wow...

                                  What he said. 😲

                                  See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • ken28875K
                                    ken28875
                                    last edited by

                                    Very nice model, Lengyel. πŸ‘ πŸ‘

                                    Looking forward to seeing more.

                                    Best,

                                    _KN

                                    Follow Your Dreams.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • alvisA
                                      alvis
                                      last edited by

                                      @cotty said:

                                      @lz said:

                                      I didn't use plugins.

                                      Ok, I will delete all my installed plugins πŸ˜‰

                                      🀣 ,
                                      Patience and Talent Show

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • leonmetalowiecL
                                        leonmetalowiec
                                        last edited by

                                        Very nice model πŸ‘
                                        I envy your modeling skills πŸ’š
                                        Congratulations

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • ken28875K
                                          ken28875
                                          last edited by

                                          Very nice. πŸ‘ πŸ‘

                                          Thanks for sharing.

                                          Have a good weekend!

                                          _KN

                                          Follow Your Dreams.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • L
                                            Lz
                                            last edited by

                                            You too Ken! I don't comment much but I always look up on your awesome work! πŸ˜„

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 1 / 2
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement