sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Modular leather sofa

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    27 Posts 14 Posters 2.9k Views 14 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • StinkieS
      Stinkie
      last edited by

      That is rather impressive. How long -I have to ask- did it take you to model that sofa?

      If I had to do one of these, it'd take two years. Maybe three.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • tademaT
        tadema
        last edited by

        Very nice πŸ‘

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • ginchiusG
          ginchius
          last edited by

          Thanks,

          @unknownuser said:

          ...How long -I have to ask- did it take you to model that sofa?...

          It took about four or five hours to model this sofa. The modeling of a sofas is not very hard, the hardest for me is UV mapping.

          You can find my models at http://sketchucation.com/shop/models

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • alvisA
            alvis
            last edited by

            πŸ‘

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • ginchiusG
              ginchius
              last edited by

              Thanks πŸ˜„

              You can find my models at http://sketchucation.com/shop/models

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • jo-keJ
                jo-ke
                last edited by

                good work! I like it a lot!

                http://www.zz7.de

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • boofredlayB
                  boofredlay
                  last edited by

                  Marvelous!

                  http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • ginchiusG
                    ginchius
                    last edited by

                    Thanks a lot

                    You can find my models at http://sketchucation.com/shop/models

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • Mike AmosM
                      Mike Amos
                      last edited by

                      Another one of thse 'wow' moments, cool models and renders.

                      Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • ginchiusG
                        ginchius
                        last edited by

                        Thanks, Mike

                        You can find my models at http://sketchucation.com/shop/models

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • HieruH
                          Hieru
                          last edited by

                          Fantastic detailing as usual. Do you have a shot of the proxy before using Artisan?

                          www.davidhier.co.uk

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • ginchiusG
                            ginchius
                            last edited by

                            @hieru said:

                            Fantastic detailing as usual. Do you have a shot of the proxy before using Artisan?

                            Thanks and yes I have one shot


                            Before Artisan

                            You can find my models at http://sketchucation.com/shop/models

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • soloS
                              solo
                              last edited by

                              Awesome model and render, looks absolutely like something I'd buy.

                              Thanks for posting the proxy, I'd love to watch a time lapse video on the making of something like this as I have my way and your way looks better.

                              http://www.solos-art.com

                              If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • cottyC
                                cotty
                                last edited by

                                Great Artisan example, thanks for sharing! (created a link here πŸ˜‰

                                my SketchUp gallery

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • ginchiusG
                                  ginchius
                                  last edited by

                                  Thanks for your kind words

                                  @solo said:

                                  ...Thanks for posting the proxy, I'd love to watch a time lapse video on the making of something like this as I have my way and your way looks better.

                                  Someday I will try to make a video, but not promise πŸ’š

                                  @cotty said:

                                  Great Artisan example, thanks for sharing! (created a link here πŸ˜‰

                                  Thanks for link/post πŸ‘

                                  You can find my models at http://sketchucation.com/shop/models

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • HieruH
                                    Hieru
                                    last edited by

                                    Thanks for posting the proxy Ginchus - much appreciated and very useful πŸ‘

                                    www.davidhier.co.uk

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • ginchiusG
                                      ginchius
                                      last edited by

                                      @hieru said:

                                      Thanks for posting the proxy Ginchus - much appreciated and very useful πŸ‘

                                      You're welcome.

                                      You can find my models at http://sketchucation.com/shop/models

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • urgenU
                                        urgen
                                        last edited by

                                        ...Great model,great design! πŸ‘
                                        ... you designed it? or it's another brand?

                                        --pupil forever...------

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • ginchiusG
                                          ginchius
                                          last edited by

                                          @urgen said:

                                          ...Great model,great design! πŸ‘
                                          ... you designed it? or it's another brand?

                                          thanks,
                                          no, itβ€˜s not my design. actualy I donβ€˜t know whose it is design. I just made a minor changes.

                                          You can find my models at http://sketchucation.com/shop/models

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • jo-keJ
                                            jo-ke
                                            last edited by

                                            Thank you for the proxy.

                                            I've learned a lot

                                            http://www.zz7.de

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 1 / 2
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement