sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Home office/studio-update living/dining

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    10 Posts 5 Posters 1.2k Views 5 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • stefanqS
      stefanq
      last edited by stefanq

      Hello everyone, I'm having a new project, after a very long time, so I'm very excited.
      I had to follow some guide lines, like dark wood furniture, and turquoise as a predominant colour. Not too sure about coral colour, but it was the obvious choice for me. I'm not very good with colours, so I'll guess there are some others that will compliment turquoise better. I'll love to hear some c&c.
      Regards,
      Stefan


      render01.jpg

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • allanxA
        allanx
        last edited by

        Very nice Stefan, the render is very good especially the color combinations...

        allanx

        Portfolio

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • srxS
          srx
          last edited by

          Looking good. TV screen should be black.

          www.saurus.rs

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • stefanqS
            stefanq
            last edited by

            Thank you!

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • stefanqS
              stefanq
              last edited by

              Same project, different area. Thanks to many users who shared models over time, I managed to put the scene in place really fast.Some models from the warehouse ware used as well.
              Andeciula's plant is fantastic!
              Regards,
              Stefan


              Living Kamy render001.jpg


              Living Kamy render002.jpg


              Living Kamy render003 3d wall.jpg


              Living Kamy render004.jpg


              Living Kamy render005.jpg

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • marked001M
                marked001
                last edited by

                very nice lighting in these! great job

                http://www.revision21vis.com

                instagram: revi21on

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • stefanqS
                  stefanq
                  last edited by

                  Thank you, Jason!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • allanxA
                    allanx
                    last edited by

                    Very real Stefan, great job Congrats...

                    allanx

                    Portfolio

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • cheddaC
                      chedda
                      last edited by

                      They all look great especially the first of the new series. The lighting dof & colour palette are excellent.

                      Kraken Wrangler https://www.flickr.com/photos/132441293@N03/

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • stefanqS
                        stefanq
                        last edited by

                        Thanks guys, I can't take credits for the colour scheme, because I got "hints" from a professional person. I got some freedom, like how much or where to put colours, but I followed a specific colour palette.
                        Regarding lighting, I'm using more and more a technique that I've picked up following some tutorials. It belongs to Fernando, and basically, is the use of the GI, with a big multiplier, without any map (sky) applied. V-ray users know, that if the light coming from the sun is not enough, sky portals in windows should be used. It's a shame I can't try the beta version, because I have no time lately, and it doesn't sound right to me to install it, and not to give proper feedback.
                        Cheers,
                        Stefan

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1 / 1
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Buy SketchPlus
                        Buy SUbD
                        Buy WrapR
                        Buy eBook
                        Buy Modelur
                        Buy Vertex Tools
                        Buy SketchCuisine
                        Buy FormFonts

                        Advertisement