sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    [Plugin] LaunchUp – A Quick Launcher for SketchUp

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Plugins
    108 Posts 33 Posters 100.3k Views 33 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • thomthomT
      thomthom
      last edited by

      I assigned F5 to Launch up. I find that if I trigger the hotkey while LU is still open it stops working and I need to reopen the window.

      Thomas Thomassen — SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
      List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • thomthomT
        thomthom
        last edited by

        Oh! It remembers your last used items and place them on top! Nice!

        Thomas Thomassen — SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
        List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • thomthomT
          thomthom
          last edited by

          I also occasionally see the "Type to search..." string under text that has been entered. Can't quite reliably reproduce it though.

          Thomas Thomassen — SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
          List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • A
            Aerilius
            last edited by

            I forgot to add:
            • it is now possible to close the dialog when pressing the escape key.

            Isn't F5 the reload shortcut? I might have to test that reloading the JavaScript doesn't break it, or I add an override to prevent F5.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • thomthomT
              thomthom
              last edited by

              Ah! Duh! Yea - I wasn't thinking of that. It's just that I've used all the "normal" keys.

              Thomas Thomassen — SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
              List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • D
                driven
                last edited by

                hi AE,

                for some reason the dialog window always starts bottom left corner, pinned, unpinned, same session or even after I close SU with it open.

                john

                mac...

                learn from the mistakes of others, you may not live long enough to make them all yourself...

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • H
                  hebeijianke
                  last edited by

                  something wrong in options at "custom color"

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • L
                    lionk
                    last edited by

                    well done!thanks you!
                    another bug...
                    if I type some Chinese characters like "面"(it means "face"), there will be an error in ruby console and get no search results, then unable to search again.
                    ![Error: #<SyntaxError: (eval):1:in initialize': compile error (eval):1: unterminated string meets end of file (eval):1: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting ']' ["look_up", "é?¢"]#16 ^>](/uploads/imported_attachments/x92F_20130416111835.jpg "Error: #<SyntaxError: (eval):1:in initialize': compile error
                    (eval):1: unterminated string meets end of file
                    (eval):1: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting ']'
                    ["look_up", "é?¢"]#16
                    ^>")
                    in light of this, i found these punctuations "?()[]{}+*" also make mistakes.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • A
                      Aerilius
                      last edited by

                      Thanks for finding that!
                      I also solved the custom color issue and will probably have an update later today.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • A
                        Aerilius
                        last edited by

                        Version 1.0.8 is available:
                        • I fixed the issue with invalid/incomplete custom colors.
                        • I fixed the error with 面?()[]{}+*
                        • and reloading the webdialog (F5) doesn't break it anymore.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • L
                          lionk
                          last edited by

                          @aerilius said:

                          Version 1.0.8 is available:
                          • I fixed the issue with invalid/incomplete custom colors.
                          • I fixed the error with 面?()[]{}+*
                          • and reloading the webdialog (F5) doesn't break it anymore.

                          punctuation is OK but some Chinese characters still arise same error.
                          for example 面 领 到 认 封...not all the Chinese characters,just a few.i have no idea what caused this...encoding? ❓

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • A
                            Aerilius
                            last edited by

                            Version 1.0.9 contains a quick fix, please update.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • A
                              Aerilius
                              last edited by

                              Please update LaunchUp as soon as possible!
                              It contains fixes for menu gray-out avoidance.
                              Thank you.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • Rich O BrienR
                                Rich O Brien Moderator
                                last edited by

                                Added update to store

                                Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp 📖

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • F
                                  function
                                  last edited by

                                  oh man i was wondering why that was happening! Thanks for the update

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • G
                                    glro
                                    last edited by

                                    @aerilius said:

                                    Please update LaunchUp as soon as possible!
                                    It contains fixes for menu gray-out avoidance.
                                    Thank you.

                                    version 10 only show native sketchup plugins on my computer; components (with CLibraries_Loader.rb) or added plugins are not proposed anymore in the launchup window

                                    maybe i missed sometinhing...

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • P
                                      Pete
                                      last edited by

                                      @glro said:

                                      version 10 only show native sketchup plugins on my computer; components (with CLibraries_Loader.rb) or added plugins are not proposed anymore in the launchup window

                                      Me too. I will revert to the old version until CLibraries_Loader.rb is supported again.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • A
                                        Aerilius
                                        last edited by

                                        I found it and fixed it in 1.0.11.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • G
                                          glro
                                          last edited by

                                          @aerilius said:

                                          I found it and fixed it in 1.0.11.

                                          yes; it shows components now

                                          Some plugins still don't appear in the list, though

                                          It seems that the plugin name is not taken into account in the search; does the plugin need something special to be recognized?

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • EscapeArtistE
                                            EscapeArtist
                                            last edited by

                                            ^^^ Yep. Is this an issue with the plugin or is the list of downloadable plugins incomplete and being updated? I was looking for "repair broken lines" and noticed it wasn't listed. If incomplete or missing, would you like any missing files listed here?

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 4
                                            • 5
                                            • 6
                                            • 3 / 6
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement