sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Classic Kitchen

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    12 Posts 8 Posters 1.1k Views 8 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • stefanqS
      stefanq
      last edited by

      Hello everyone!
      This is my last project, after a long period of "abstinence". It's a budget classic kitchen, and I tried to give just enough technical details but not too much. I did some post-production for the first time, and obvious, everything is exaggerated, but I still find them better then the original renderings.
      I must say, most of the objects ware imported, from the warehouse and from a scene that I had but I can't remember the author.
      Regards,
      Stefan


      classic1a copy.jpg


      classic1b copy.jpg


      classic2a copy.jpg


      classic2b copy_out.jpg

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • tademaT
        tadema
        last edited by

        Very nice πŸ‘ love the details.
        John

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • stefanqS
          stefanq
          last edited by

          Thank you John!

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • jarynzlesaJ
            jarynzlesa
            last edited by

            really good details, nice rendering πŸ‘

            http://www.vizualizaceschodiste.mypage.cz/

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • daleD
              dale
              last edited by

              Great work Stefan.
              Now I'd love to see one with the dirty dishes piled high, and the napkins strewn about, the wine spilled...... you know, like my place πŸ˜„

              Just monkeying around....like Monsanto

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • stefanqS
                stefanq
                last edited by

                Thanks for comment Jaryn and Mr, Dale. I had a hard time making it look like that, so I can just imagine how many grey hairs I'll get if I'll try to make some mess.
                At this moment, I really hate myself not taking into consideration post-production sooner. Not that I nailed it with this images(because 90% of the time I didn't knew what I was doing), but the fact that I prefer these over the originals, says it all.
                Here it is a raw rendering, just to see what I'm talking about:


                classic1a.jpg

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • tademaT
                  tadema
                  last edited by

                  Hello Stefan, I like to think PP is around 30% of the total work in any render BUT you also need a good model and textures as a base.
                  John

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • J
                    jpalm32
                    last edited by

                    Very nice! How large was the file, just wondering.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • stefanqS
                      stefanq
                      last edited by

                      I agree, and saving JPEG's was definitely a big mistake. The file size was 45 Mb.
                      Thanks again for your comments!
                      Stefan

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • L
                        lesiladem
                        last edited by

                        The kitchen design snap posted above is one of the best kitchen design I have ever seen.
                        A perfect color combination and looking very elegant.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • Bryan KB
                          Bryan K
                          last edited by

                          Very nice!

                          See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • FrederikF
                            Frederik
                            last edited by

                            Really nice...! πŸ‘
                            Love all the details...! πŸ˜„

                            Cheers
                            Kim Frederik

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                            Register Login
                            • 1 / 1
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            Buy SketchPlus
                            Buy SUbD
                            Buy WrapR
                            Buy eBook
                            Buy Modelur
                            Buy Vertex Tools
                            Buy SketchCuisine
                            Buy FormFonts

                            Advertisement