sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Some tank

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    19 Posts 7 Posters 1.5k Views 7 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • boofredlayB
      boofredlay
      last edited by

      Great detail. Love it.

      http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • zhangyu200831Z
        zhangyu200831
        last edited by

        👍 Like, of very powerful。。。。

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • M
          matsuo_lano
          last edited by

          Thanks all!

          Are there any parts of the model that I need to change? Or anything I need to add or remove?

          You try to rearrange me 'till I'm sane

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • soloS
            solo
            last edited by

            Looks great so far, got more views?, maybe add a human so we can get a sense of scale.

            http://www.solos-art.com

            If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • M
              matsuo_lano
              last edited by

              Something like this?


              001_scene_finished.png

              You try to rearrange me 'till I'm sane

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • DanielD
                Daniel
                last edited by

                Nice detailing, Petey. Is it a tank, or an armored transport? I don't see any guns on it.

                My avatar is an anachronism.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • soloS
                  solo
                  last edited by

                  @matsuo_lano said:

                  Something like this?

                  Yes, now we can see the scale.

                  Plan to render it?

                  Wanna make it available so we can host a render challenge and let everyone render it with different render apps and see what they can come up with?

                  http://www.solos-art.com

                  If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • M
                    matsuo_lano
                    last edited by

                    @solo said:

                    @matsuo_lano said:

                    Something like this?

                    Yes, now we can see the scale.

                    Plan to render it?

                    Wanna make it available so we can host a render challenge and let everyone render it with different render apps and see what they can come up with?

                    Sounds like a good plan! Where do I post it?

                    You try to rearrange me 'till I'm sane

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • soloS
                      solo
                      last edited by

                      You can either PM me or email it to me, or you can start a 'Render this' thread in the Gallery section and do it yourself, upload or link to model.

                      http://www.solos-art.com

                      If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • M
                        matsuo_lano
                        last edited by

                        I need to seriously make my model smaller, it's a bit over 8 MB at the moment...

                        You try to rearrange me 'till I'm sane

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • soloS
                          solo
                          last edited by

                          Not neccessary as it is the main object of render 8mb is not that big actually.

                          http://www.solos-art.com

                          If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • M
                            matsuo_lano
                            last edited by

                            @solo said:

                            Not neccessary as it is the main object of render 8mb is not that big actually.

                            The problem is my attachment can not exceed 4 MB 😉

                            You try to rearrange me 'till I'm sane

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • soloS
                              solo
                              last edited by

                              I see, reducing model could take away from the detail, how about emailing to me and I'll host it with Dropbox. pete@solosplace . com

                              http://www.solos-art.com

                              If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • M
                                matsuo_lano
                                last edited by

                                @solo said:

                                I see, reducing model could take away from the detail, how about emailing to me and I'll host it with Dropbox. pete@solosplace . com

                                Done and done!

                                You try to rearrange me 'till I'm sane

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • soloS
                                  solo
                                  last edited by

                                  Got it and reduced it to 2.3mb (used cleanup ruby), will post in a short while.

                                  http://www.solos-art.com

                                  If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • soloS
                                    solo
                                    last edited by

                                    404 Not Found

                                    favicon

                                    (sketchucation.com)

                                    http://www.solos-art.com

                                    If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • Bryan KB
                                      Bryan K
                                      last edited by

                                      That's pretty cool!

                                      Is that striaght SU output?

                                      See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0

                                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                      Register Login
                                      • 1 / 1
                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      Buy SketchPlus
                                      Buy SUbD
                                      Buy WrapR
                                      Buy eBook
                                      Buy Modelur
                                      Buy Vertex Tools
                                      Buy SketchCuisine
                                      Buy FormFonts

                                      Advertisement