sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Sample Model for Rendering - Loft w Telescope

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    46 Posts 14 Posters 7.2k Views 14 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • R
      r4zorx
      last edited by

      I'm rather new to Sketch-up and VERY new to rendering. I use the demo version of Twilight. I don't do any professional stuff, so it does what I need. Anyway.....

      http://imageshack.us/a/img600/3202/loft2.jpg

      http://imageshack.us/a/img337/9207/loft3.jpg

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • Chris FullmerC
        Chris Fullmer
        last edited by

        @unknownuser said:

        I dunno . .. I think I have done something wrong. . .

        <referring to the ghostbusters version> Ahh Dave, this has to be some of your finest work yet! Caught me off guard. I nearly fell out of my chair and I couldn't stop laughing. Thanks, I needed that today! (Saturday and I'm at work 😞 )

        Chris

        Lately you've been tan, suspicious for the winter.
        All my Plugins I've written

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • david_hD
          david_h
          last edited by

          Thanx Chris. Of course " some of my best work yet" is a very small ball park, but i appreciate the kind words.

          Are you going to BC12? Wish I could. I would've love to meet up with you again.

          If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • R
            Roger
            last edited by

            Night sky in Sonoita
            I went out last night and photographed the sky to see if anyone was using enough stars and here is what I came up with.

            http://www.azcreative.com

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • david_hD
              david_h
              last edited by

              . . .still somethin' that doesn't feel quite right. . . πŸ’š


              Atticbusier 2012-09-17 09150400000.jpg

              If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • andybotA
                andybot
                last edited by

                @unknownuser said:

                . . .still somethin' that doesn't feel quite right. . . πŸ’š

                yeah, the tripod is missing some of its leg sections... πŸ˜‰

                http://charlottesvillearchitecturalrendering.com/

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • david_hD
                  david_h
                  last edited by

                  naw. . .that part I meant to do. 😳

                  oops

                  If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • R
                    Rachel-art
                    last edited by

                    @unknownuser said:

                    . . .still somethin' that doesn't feel quite right. . . πŸ’š

                    That's Brilliant! πŸ˜†

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • T
                      the.pjt
                      last edited by

                      @unknownuser said:

                      . . .still somethin' that doesn't feel quite right. . . πŸ’š

                      exelent idea .... but It looks flat , 2D ..... if you have modeled that .. and placed that image of mooon far away from thw eindow ... so it could be exelent .. πŸ˜‰
                      good luck man !!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • david_hD
                        david_h
                        last edited by

                        yeah. . .Im just jokin' around.

                        Thanks for the tips.

                        D

                        If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • J
                          jpalm32
                          last edited by

                          Twilight 1200 x 576 59min, #9
                          Needs a better sky and more but need the PC back.


                          Loft room.jpg

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • Bryan KB
                            Bryan K
                            last edited by

                            Nice!

                            See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • J
                              jpalm32
                              last edited by

                              @bryan k said:

                              Nice!

                              Thank you!
                              Not up to your work and many others here, but having fun and learning from you guys.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • R
                                Roger
                                last edited by

                                The place needs retractable glass windows. That flat glass in front telescope would distort the viewing.

                                http://www.azcreative.com

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • J
                                  jpalm32
                                  last edited by

                                  @roger said:

                                  The place needs retractable glass windows. That flat glass in front telescope would distort the viewing.

                                  Roger...oh Roger.. it's not real, just a drawing.
                                  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                  Register Login
                                  • 1
                                  • 2
                                  • 3
                                  • 1 / 3
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  Buy SketchPlus
                                  Buy SUbD
                                  Buy WrapR
                                  Buy eBook
                                  Buy Modelur
                                  Buy Vertex Tools
                                  Buy SketchCuisine
                                  Buy FormFonts

                                  Advertisement