sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    โš ๏ธ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Cleasby

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    17 Posts 9 Posters 1.4k Views 9 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • KrisidiousK
      Krisidious
      last edited by

      Really? I haven't seen them... I'll go hunting.

      By: Kristoff Rand
      Home DesignerUnique House Plans

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • pbacotP
        pbacot
        last edited by

        You can get John's books, Kris. There's some dirt here....http://forums.sketchucation.com/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=46275&p=416592&hilit=caterpillar#p414926

        MacOSX MojaveSketchUp Pro v19 Twilight v2 Thea v3 PowerCADD

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • KrisidiousK
          Krisidious
          last edited by

          ah thank you very much.

          By: Kristoff Rand
          Home DesignerUnique House Plans

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • tademaT
            tadema
            last edited by

            Thanks Daniel and sorry Kris I should have searched out a link ๐Ÿ˜ž
            Here's an old link but still has the basics.

            http://www.sketchupartists.org/tutorials/sketchup-and-photoshop/the-making-of-down-the-lane-by-john-higgins/

            hope I don't get bollocked for posting an external link!
            John

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • KrisidiousK
              Krisidious
              last edited by

              awesome... thanks John...

              By: Kristoff Rand
              Home DesignerUnique House Plans

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • DanielD
                Daniel
                last edited by

                John, I dunno. Although I have fun modeling existing buildings in my spare time, I really love those rare chances when I get to model one of my own designs, and then see it through construction. I think modeling others' work everyday would lose it's appeal for me eventually.

                My avatar is an anachronism.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • boofredlayB
                  boofredlay
                  last edited by

                  Once again I am failing to find yet another way to say, "That is great!".

                  http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • EscapeArtistE
                    EscapeArtist
                    last edited by

                    I think this is one of my favorites.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • tademaT
                      tadema
                      last edited by

                      Thanks everyone.
                      Daniel, yes I agree but I'm in the very lucky position of being able to choose what to model. One day I would love to do something that was not constructed, just to see how close I was upon it's completion.
                      Thanks Eric, now I just need to use that scale tool the way you do ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
                      Jeff, I quite like this one, it's rare that I place all the vegetation into the model as here.

                      John

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • EscapeArtistE
                        EscapeArtist
                        last edited by

                        Maybe that's it. It looks "maintained" and lived in, a little dirt on the road, the difference in paving, an open window. I'm just waiting for a car to come around the corner.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1 / 1
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Buy SketchPlus
                        Buy SUbD
                        Buy WrapR
                        Buy eBook
                        Buy Modelur
                        Buy Vertex Tools
                        Buy SketchCuisine
                        Buy FormFonts

                        Advertisement