sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Modeling and rendering (update 2013.08.02)[watch last page]

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    69 Posts 35 Posters 13.1k Views 35 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • edenuxE
      edenux
      last edited by

      Thank you
      I usually use sketchup + vray. But for more complex exteriors I some times use skp + 3dmax + vray πŸ˜„

      Want to see more? Visit my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Edvisualisation

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • P
        pibuz
        last edited by

        ..amazing....
        I am shocked about the 2 days work.. I mean, the lighting is not PERFECT, but quite it is! Very communicative images! Wonderful work!
        The carpet in marvelous designer..did you import it into sketchup? really? how was the polycount?

        WEB (ita) - https://filipposcarso.wixsite.com/ordinentropico

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • edenuxE
          edenux
          last edited by

          Yup, I imported it into sketchup. Can not tell exact amount of polys, but it was quite high numbers. But sketchup managed to cope with it πŸ˜„

          Want to see more? Visit my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Edvisualisation

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • RichardR
            Richard
            last edited by

            Mate you are doing some stunning work!!!!!

            BUILTBRAND.COM.AU

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • edenuxE
              edenux
              last edited by

              One more visualisation, Congress palace in Kaunas, Lithuania
              Original rezoliution 4000 pixels wide. Rendering took 30min with i7 laptop.
              I had only one day to create this πŸ˜„


              Pabaigtas compressed.jpg

              Want to see more? Visit my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Edvisualisation

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • M
                moghamdi
                last edited by

                edenux,
                Can you add interior night scene video tutorial in Evermotion?

                I bought your exterior tutorial and it was very good.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • edenuxE
                  edenux
                  last edited by

                  @moghamdi said:

                  edenux,
                  Can you add interior night scene video tutorial in Evermotion?

                  I bought your exterior tutorial and it was very good.

                  Hello, I will take this in consideration πŸ˜‰

                  Want to see more? Visit my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Edvisualisation

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • edenuxE
                    edenux
                    last edited by

                    Interior render which I have done in two working days.
                    Used: sketchup + vray + photoshop cs5. And marvelous designer for curtain modeling.


                    final kitchen jpg1600.jpg

                    Want to see more? Visit my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Edvisualisation

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • stefanqS
                      stefanq
                      last edited by

                      Edvinas, you came a long way, since the days of Asgvis forum. The quality of you images is stunning! Well done!
                      Regards,
                      Stefan

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • RichardR
                        Richard
                        last edited by

                        Sorry mate, I don't normally like to ask the source of models, but the eames shells in the last image - where are they from? My favs bar none! I have a few versions but none are actually that good!

                        BTW there is a little funny thing happening on the kitchen splashback where the light shades are reflecting, seems something strange is going on there. Oops no, I looked at the full size image and it's actually text, duh!!!

                        BTW again simply STUNNING image in every way!

                        BUILTBRAND.COM.AU

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • FrederikF
                          Frederik
                          last edited by

                          @richard said:

                          ...simply STUNNING image in every way!

                          Have to agree here... Really awesome renders...! πŸ‘

                          Cheers
                          Kim Frederik

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • edenuxE
                            edenux
                            last edited by

                            I have got chairs from sketchup warehouse. Of course fixed them by myself. Contact me personally if you need that model πŸ˜‰

                            Thank you guys for nice comments, it is pleasure to hear that πŸ˜„

                            Want to see more? Visit my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Edvisualisation

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • T
                              tonticus
                              last edited by

                              simply amazing! wow!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • Large_BlackL
                                Large_Black
                                last edited by

                                Hi,
                                really amazing work and what control over vray, i'm really impresed.
                                I've seen your images before on evermotion forum, you made a great tutorial over sketchup and v-ray over there!

                                Still huge thumbs up πŸ‘

                                Ciao πŸ˜„

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • edenuxE
                                  edenux
                                  last edited by

                                  Thank you for good words, it gives me more enthusiasm to work harder. Have not posted anything for some time, because working now on really huge project. But on freetime I prepared little project – innovational workplace for archdaily competition. It was modeled with sketchup and then rendered in 3d max + vray. It took my about 15 hours to get such a result πŸ˜„


                                  fb1500.jpg

                                  Want to see more? Visit my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Edvisualisation

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • jo-keJ
                                    jo-ke
                                    last edited by

                                    I like the glossy/bump on the floor

                                    http://www.zz7.de

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • jo-keJ
                                      jo-ke
                                      last edited by

                                      @richard said:

                                      Sorry mate, I don't normally like to ask the source of models, but the eames shells in the last image - where are they from? My favs bar none! I have a few versions but none are actually that good!

                                      You can grab the 3ds on the manufacturers site:

                                      http://www.vitra.com/de-de/product/eames-plastic-armchair?subfam.id=107855

                                      it is pretty good modelled.

                                      http://www.zz7.de

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • edenuxE
                                        edenux
                                        last edited by

                                        Recent work: office interior πŸ˜„
                                        Sketchup, vfsu 1.6, cs5 πŸ˜„


                                        fb copy.jpg

                                        Want to see more? Visit my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Edvisualisation

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • cheddaC
                                          chedda
                                          last edited by

                                          Excellent.

                                          Kraken Wrangler https://www.flickr.com/photos/132441293@N03/

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • srxS
                                            srx
                                            last edited by

                                            What to say? TOP

                                            www.saurus.rs

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 4
                                            • 2 / 4
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement