sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Modeling and rendering (update 2013.08.02)[watch last page]

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    69 Posts 35 Posters 13.1k Views 35 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • jarynzlesaJ
      jarynzlesa
      last edited by

      hi edenux, great renders πŸ‘ . fun is i thought you are alvis πŸ˜„ .

      http://www.vizualizaceschodiste.mypage.cz/

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • R
        Roger
        last edited by

        Nice clock, did you design it?

        Where is the building located?

        Very good looking render.

        http://www.azcreative.com

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • irwanwrI
          irwanwr
          last edited by

          looks good

          i wish i could learn how to do that kind of rendering

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • N
            nomeradona
            last edited by

            excellent rendering. so happy to see you again here.

            visit my blog: http://www.nomeradona.blogspot.com

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • unigamiU
              unigami
              last edited by

              Beautiful...can't see anything that doesn't look perfect!

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • edenuxE
                edenux
                last edited by

                Thanks again, so many people I know is there! Lucky to be here πŸ˜„

                jarynzlesa, hello, I saw a comment of yours in alvis post when you called him with my name. The true is revealed πŸ˜„

                Roger, the design of clock is not mine, I just googled and modeled. To be honest, the building is only in my mind πŸ˜„ but I was thinking it to be in Italy, near one of the largest lakes πŸ˜„

                irwanwr, I am in progress of making a complete tutorial for creating these renders. But I am only creator, not distributor. You will be able to buy it I think πŸ˜„

                Thank you all!
                ArchEden(edenux)

                Want to see more? Visit my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Edvisualisation

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • R
                  Roger
                  last edited by

                  OK, where is your mind located?

                  http://www.azcreative.com

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • S
                    steved
                    last edited by

                    I think I would give the wood on end of the kitchen cupboard in the first image, another sand and a bit of wood filler and re-oil it.

                    Jealous much!! πŸ’š πŸ˜„

                    "If I agreed with you on that, then we would both be wrong"

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • edenuxE
                      edenux
                      last edited by

                      Robert van Embricqs chair. Rendering 25min. for each one πŸ˜„


                      http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/2435/kedepost.jpg


                      http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/1527/kede2post.jpg

                      Thank You,
                      Edenux(ArchEden)

                      Want to see more? Visit my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Edvisualisation

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • hellnbakH
                        hellnbak
                        last edited by

                        Really amazing work πŸ‘ πŸ‘

                        I especially like the wood flooring, it looks just like what I would put in my dream home.

                        "Politicians are just like diapers -- they need to be changed often, and for the same reason"

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • S
                          steelers05
                          last edited by

                          Theres are very strong illustrations. One of my only critiques is that the white balance in the images look a bit off (too yellowish)..ignore me if thats the look you are going for, but I think that would help make the images brighter and pop more. Good work though.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • irwanwrI
                            irwanwr
                            last edited by

                            people in my village would probably ask, "how could that thing even stand?" πŸ˜„

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • edenuxE
                              edenux
                              last edited by

                              Hi friends. I am posting my last render. Planing to update it, because the result is not like I expected. Any comments and critics? πŸ˜„

                              Sketchup + v-ray + ps.

                              http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh515/Edvinas_Skiestenis/e895754c.jpg

                              Want to see more? Visit my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Edvisualisation

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • edenuxE
                                edenux
                                last edited by

                                Update of the house πŸ˜„

                                http://i45.tinypic.com/snnspv.png

                                Want to see more? Visit my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Edvisualisation

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • StinkieS
                                  Stinkie
                                  last edited by

                                  Looks great. Please submit that model for a render challenge. 😎

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • HieruH
                                    Hieru
                                    last edited by

                                    I agree, it looks really great πŸ‘

                                    It would be good to see some displacement and dirt on the cladding. At the moment it looks a little flat.

                                    www.davidhier.co.uk

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • A
                                      altab
                                      last edited by

                                      The interior renders are just Fantastic 😲
                                      is it possible to know how did set up the lighting ?

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • edenuxE
                                        edenux
                                        last edited by

                                        Hieru. Well, actually there is a bump map(displace is not goog choise in this situation), but in real life, you are not able to see it from this view. It is too far. It might be when you are several metres from the object.
                                        I agree with you about dirt map πŸ˜„
                                        Thanks

                                        Altab. Well, actually I am not allowed to tell you settings. But you can purchase video tutorial from evermotion. You will find everything there aout this project πŸ˜„

                                        Want to see more? Visit my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Edvisualisation

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • edenuxE
                                          edenux
                                          last edited by

                                          Hello. This is my last project. Sketchup + vray + a lot of photoshop πŸ˜„

                                          http://s8.postimage.org/oygj8fv5x/gen.jpg

                                          http://s10.postimage.org/tinylk8s9/image.jpg

                                          http://s16.postimage.org/6cu7w8op1/image.jpg

                                          http://s10.postimage.org/rlr8gzi49/image.jpg

                                          http://s18.postimage.org/5r1kp3k4p/image.jpg

                                          http://s14.postimage.org/a3sv2x5tt/image.jpg

                                          http://s16.postimage.org/4es5bzll1/image.jpg

                                          http://s16.postimage.org/dp49fiwat/image.jpg

                                          http://s14.postimage.org/5x80nl681/image.jpg

                                          http://s15.postimage.org/b5344ygcb/image.jpg

                                          http://s12.postimage.org/58ab2sxbh/image.jpg

                                          http://s18.postimage.org/soxj62t2h/image.jpg

                                          http://s7.postimage.org/8uf2k9t9n/image.jpg

                                          Thanks for watching,
                                          C&C are welcome πŸ˜„

                                          Want to see more? Visit my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Edvisualisation

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • Bryan KB
                                            Bryan K
                                            last edited by

                                            All of them are nice, clean and very well done!

                                            See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 4
                                            • 4 / 4
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement