sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Dixcote

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    11 Posts 5 Posters 1.1k Views 5 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • tademaT
      tadema
      last edited by

      Dixcote 1897-98. Tooting Beck Common, Lambeth,London. I found four different plans for her, so I settled for this one. I might render a few close in shots as theres a lot of detail unseen in this one.
      John


      Lines.jpg


      Dixcote.jpg

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • 0
        007
        last edited by

        Beauty John, where do you find your plans from?

        007
        It ain't bragging if you've done it....

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • tademaT
          tadema
          last edited by

          Hello 007, These of Charles Voysey, numbthumb kindly posted this link http://www.voysey.gotik-romanik.de/ I will try to find the other link he posted.
          John

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • numbthumbN
            numbthumb
            last edited by

            Hey, guys, I believe it´s this one: http://www.gotik-romanik.de/
            Great to see you´re still keeping up the good work, John 👍

            Comfortably numb...

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • simon le bonS
              simon le bon
              last edited by

              Dear John,

              Your style is so nice 👍 👍
              You have an incredibly huge production 😮 ❓ You must draw at a thunder speed ❗ ❗ It is even hard to stay updated with your progress 😲 😎

              my best congrats

              (ps: architectural links of our so good fellow Numbthumb already bookmarked 😉 )

              simon

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • numbthumbN
                numbthumb
                last edited by

                I´m glad you like it, Simon. Somewhere on that page I have found this link: http://www.ecliptique.com/conques/# - definitely worth visiting.

                Sorry for the OT guys.

                Comfortably numb...

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • simon le bonS
                  simon le bon
                  last edited by

                  Dear all "Sorry for the OT" bis

                  thank you for the link dear Numb. The funny thing is that I work for "Le Jour Du Seigneur" prod episodically for many years..

                  http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj245/Spendauballet/generalPicts/AbbatialeDeConques_003.jpg


                  http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj245/Spendauballet/generalPicts/thAbbatialeDeConques_001.jpg


                  http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj245/Spendauballet/generalPicts/thAbbatialeDeConques_002.jpg

                  [flash=640,480:2eknh65l]http://www.youtube.com/v/OJ3JlzVbqcE[/flash:2eknh65l]

                  *simon

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • numbthumbN
                    numbthumb
                    last edited by

                    Thanks for this "telepathic" demonstration, Simon 😄 ☀

                    Comfortably numb...

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • leedeeteeL
                      leedeetee
                      last edited by

                      @numbthumb said:

                      Hey, guys, I believe it´s this one: http://www.gotik-romanik.de/
                      Great to see you´re still keeping up the good work, John 👍

                      @tadema said:

                      Hello 007, These of Charles Voysey, numbthumb kindly posted this link http://www.voysey.gotik-romanik.de/ I will try to find the other link he posted.
                      John

                      Hi guys,

                      Any of you know any other collections of scanned/archived P&E drawings? Would be great to have an online repository for such info that I can refer to for inspiration!

                      Cheers.

                      Lee

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • numbthumbN
                        numbthumb
                        last edited by

                        Check out "Links to other architects and designers" in the "Voysey" link. Hope you´ll find something interesting there.

                        Some digitized architectural plans: http://www.gov.pe.ca/archives/index.php3?number=1020536&lang=E

                        Comfortably numb...

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • leedeeteeL
                          leedeetee
                          last edited by

                          Cheers numbthumb, will take a look. 😄

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          • 1 / 1
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          Buy SketchPlus
                          Buy SUbD
                          Buy WrapR
                          Buy eBook
                          Buy Modelur
                          Buy Vertex Tools
                          Buy SketchCuisine
                          Buy FormFonts

                          Advertisement