sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Bar Chair and other (updated 05.15)

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    123 Posts 32 Posters 56.8k Views 32 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • alvisA
      alvis
      last edited by

      πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ‘

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • R
        robert111
        last edited by

        alvis good modeling

        can you make video tutorial with camstudio or any software for your nice sofa and chair modeling.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • alvisA
          alvis
          last edited by

          other models


          mo.png.jpg


          mo.png


          mo4.png

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • alvisA
            alvis
            last edited by

            more


            mo1.png.jpg

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • R
              robert111
              last edited by

              nice modeling
              how to model this chair?


              gggggggggggggggggggggg.JPG

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • alvisA
                alvis
                last edited by

                I do not have universal advice. Just need to manually create a correct mesh. After division i use Artisan.


                Untitled 1.jpg

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • alvisA
                  alvis
                  last edited by

                  "Lousie" chair


                  mo.png.jpg

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • Bryan KB
                    Bryan K
                    last edited by

                    Create a book for the bookstore. πŸ‘

                    See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • alvisA
                      alvis
                      last edited by

                      "Tamara" and "Paulina" chairs


                      mo7.png.jpg


                      mo71.png.jpg


                      mo6.png.jpg

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • M
                        markpyvi
                        last edited by

                        Actually I'm speechless!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • jo-keJ
                          jo-ke
                          last edited by

                          Absolutely great stuff.

                          And thank you for showing the proxies. I'm learning a lot by looking at them.

                          http://www.zz7.de

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • cottyC
                            cotty
                            last edited by

                            @jo-ke said:

                            Absolutely great stuff.
                            And thank you for showing the proxies. I'm learning a lot by looking at them.

                            +1 ❗

                            my SketchUp gallery

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • alvisA
                              alvis
                              last edited by

                              Massoud Green Leather Chair


                              MassoudGreenLeather Chair2.jpg


                              MassoudGreenLeather Chair1.jpg


                              MassoudGreenLeather Chair.jpg

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • J
                                jchau2007
                                last edited by

                                Alvis,
                                I love this chair and want to learn. Will you do a tutorial and put on Books.sketchucation.com so I can buy.

                                thanks,
                                James

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • A
                                  Ands43
                                  last edited by

                                  I'm with James I'm reasonable at SU but the gallery is full of mind blowing stuff! I guess you use a few plugins?

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • alvisA
                                    alvis
                                    last edited by

                                    Thank you for the comments.
                                    Yes, I use a few plugins.
                                    My favorites:

                                    β€’ Artisan or SubdivideAndSmooth
                                    β€’ RoundEdge
                                    β€’ PipeAlongPath or just FollowMe
                                    β€’ SoapSkinBubble Tool
                                    β€’ Extrusion Tools
                                    β€’ CurviLoft
                                    β€’ ShapeBender
                                    β€’ Copy Along Path
                                    β€’ JointPushPull or Shell

                                    I want to thank all developers for these wonderful tools.
                                    I am planning to make a few tutorials (with models).
                                    Those who did it, they know how much time it takes.
                                    Currently, there is another priority.
                                    Another commercial product - Johanna Chair


                                    mo9.jpg


                                    mo91.png.jpg

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • soloS
                                      solo
                                      last edited by

                                      Brilliant!!

                                      You are by far the best furniture modeler in SU hands down, i'm green with envy. πŸ’š πŸ‘

                                      http://www.solos-art.com

                                      If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • alvisA
                                        alvis
                                        last edited by

                                        Thank Solo

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • A
                                          Ands43
                                          last edited by

                                          That SoapSkinbubble tool wow just wow! Do you use that for cushions? I would be interested in when and how to use it.

                                          There is another really good furniture designer using sketchup he often makes jigs that he uses when he builds the furniture if I recall correctly.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • V
                                            Vicspa
                                            last edited by

                                            Alvis, I just bought one of your tutorials on one of your chairs, can't wait to try your techniques, thanks.

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 4
                                            • 5
                                            • 6
                                            • 7
                                            • 3 / 7
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement