sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Home Sweet Home...

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    18 Posts 13 Posters 1.7k Views 13 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • tademaT
      tadema
      last edited by

      Not sure to post this or not, but here goes.
      John


      01.jpg


      02.jpg


      03.jpg

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • S
        SketchUpNoobie
        last edited by

        @tadema said:

        Not sure to post this or not, but here goes.

        You better not be telling me that we miss some of your masterpieces. 😲

        Just kidding. 😉 I love it! Very cool and interesting front doorway.

        P.S. Is this actually your house?!

        --

        SketchUpNoobie: the complete noob in all things SketchUp.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • boofredlayB
          boofredlay
          last edited by

          Beautiful.

          http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • tademaT
            tadema
            last edited by

            Hello John, I don't post them all, that would bore peoples socks off!. I wish it was my house instead of a typical 80's box.
            Cheers Boo.
            John

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • S
              SketchUpNoobie
              last edited by

              @tadema said:

              I don't post them all

              😲

              Is that legal?!?!

              😆

              --

              SketchUpNoobie: the complete noob in all things SketchUp.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • leedeeteeL
                leedeetee
                last edited by

                Just out of interest John, how many renders have you completed in 2011?

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • tademaT
                  tadema
                  last edited by

                  John 😉
                  Lee, It will be around 100 so far this year, I know I've posted 60 here since I plucked up the courage on new years eve (Dutch Courage). Remember though, I have no pressure or deadlines to meet; I draw what takes my fancy making it easier than someone saying draw that... you have so long.
                  Take care
                  John

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • dermotcollD
                    dermotcoll
                    last edited by

                    Superb - as usual - love the first one.

                    When you burn your arse - you gotta sit on the blisters!!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • R
                      rock1
                      last edited by

                      nice work 👍 which renderer?

                      Signature removed by SCF Admin

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • soloS
                        solo
                        last edited by

                        John, that's just brilliant, I wanna move in, or at least go in and have some tea.

                        http://www.solos-art.com

                        If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • mitcorbM
                          mitcorb
                          last edited by

                          That entrance, and the cascade of roof planes, with the portal parapet(?) is very interesting. I like the idea of setting that entry in the intersection of the two wings. Thank goodness for gutters. 😄
                          Needless to say, your renders are excellent.

                          I take the slow, deliberate approach in my aimless wandering.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • KrisidiousK
                            Krisidious
                            last edited by

                            is that a real entry you know of? or is this your idea?

                            By: Kristoff Rand
                            Home DesignerUnique House Plans

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • KrisidiousK
                              Krisidious
                              last edited by

                              and btw it's gorgeous... 👍

                              By: Kristoff Rand
                              Home DesignerUnique House Plans

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • K
                                KarinaGM
                                last edited by

                                You have a style very defined (and it is such a nice style)!
                                If I see one of your works, I know it is yours without looking at your avatar

                                **"Aquel que sacrifica un poco de libertad por seguridad, no se merece ninguna y terminará perdiendo ambas"

                                -Benjamín Franklin.**

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • tademaT
                                  tadema
                                  last edited by

                                  Thanks everyone.
                                  Dermot, you really should start posting your kitchen renders again, love them. Your work & Fred (Moro) always impressed. Rock1, I'm using V-ray. Pete, if it was my house you'd be welcome to tea. Mitcorb and Kristoff, it's modelled from a photograph, I liked the roof and entry porch, it's unusual.
                                  Once again, thanks.
                                  John

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • R
                                    ramy_ramroum
                                    last edited by

                                    nice render 😄 i like a second picture , how did you do the second post pro ?
                                    thanks

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • C
                                      ctymsa
                                      last edited by

                                      very lovely .....love it

                                      truyen28182@yahoo.com
                                      3d is just the beginning - reality says it all

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • T
                                        thegreek87
                                        last edited by

                                        I especially like the second image, the contrast is brilliant!!

                                        http://www.nicholasvaisey.co.uk/.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0

                                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                        Register Login
                                        • 1 / 1
                                        • First post
                                          Last post
                                        Buy SketchPlus
                                        Buy SUbD
                                        Buy WrapR
                                        Buy eBook
                                        Buy Modelur
                                        Buy Vertex Tools
                                        Buy SketchCuisine
                                        Buy FormFonts

                                        Advertisement