sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Render these:Cool models by 600v/ixlrlxi and Flaketom

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    38 Posts 17 Posters 4.9k Views 17 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • pilouP
      pilou
      last edited by

      Many THX! β˜€
      the models by ixlrlxi
      autoxixi.jpg
      otoxixi.jpg

      Frenchy Pilou
      Is beautiful that please without concept!
      My Little site :)

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • honoluludesktopH
        honoluludesktop
        last edited by

        A quciky 5 min. setup by Renditioner Pro.photo_Tutorial_car by 600V201.png I need a new machine. Took a quarter of the NBA game to render.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • cj_sniperC
          cj_sniper
          last edited by

          here's his only lesson in video
          http://ixlrlxi.livejournal.com/163090.html#cutid1

          http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
          I'm not a magician, I just learn

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • MarianM
            Marian
            last edited by

            @cj_sniper said:

            here's his only lesson in video
            http://ixlrlxi.livejournal.com/163090.html#cutid1

            yes I know, I posted here too some time ago. http://forums.sketchucation.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3961&start=15

            http://marian87.deviantart.com/

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • MarianM
              Marian
              last edited by

              @honoluludesktop said:

              A quciky 5 min. setup by Renditioner Pro.[attachment=0:hvn5iivt]<!-- ia0 -->photo_Tutorial_car by 600V201.png<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:hvn5iivt] I need a new machine. Took a quarter of the NBA game to render.

              Nice render honolulu πŸ˜„

              http://marian87.deviantart.com/

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • MarianM
                Marian
                last edited by

                some more renders.


                Model by Flaketom


                model by Flaketom

                http://marian87.deviantart.com/

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • MarianM
                  Marian
                  last edited by

                  boths robots


                  robots.jpg

                  http://marian87.deviantart.com/

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • EarthMoverE
                    EarthMover
                    last edited by

                    Awesome models. Here's the robot rendered in Max/Iray. 5 minutes per render.


                    Robot_Iray_Comp.jpg

                    3D Artist at Clearstory 3D Imaging
                    Guide Tool at Winning With Sketchup
                    Content Creator at Skapeup

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • MarianM
                      Marian
                      last edited by

                      600V did it again.

                      http://www.deviantart.com/download/212251413/nfz_m3_rarjpg_incl_model_by_600v-d3ida8l.jpg

                      model in the first post.

                      http://marian87.deviantart.com/

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • soloS
                        solo
                        last edited by

                        Cool model, a quick 5 minute render and a little rigging.

                        Thea BSD.

                        Robo dance.


                        robo dance.jpg

                        http://www.solos-art.com

                        If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • pilouP
                          pilou
                          last edited by

                          Cool vehicle! 😎
                          Model by ixlrlxi
                          motoixlrlxi.jpg
                          motoixlrlxii.jpg

                          Frenchy Pilou
                          Is beautiful that please without concept!
                          My Little site :)

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • Rich O BrienR
                            Rich O Brien Moderator
                            last edited by

                            These are great models πŸ‘

                            http://www.dropmocks.com/iWFJz

                            http://www.dropmocks.com/iWE6u

                            Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • jason_marantoJ
                              jason_maranto
                              last edited by

                              Done with Maxwell Render with a bit of Simulens (no post processing):nfzR2.jpg

                              Best,
                              Jason.

                              I create video tutorial series about several 2D & 3D graphics programs.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • 6
                                600v
                                last edited by

                                😎

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • cj_sniperC
                                  cj_sniper
                                  last edited by

                                  v600 certainly a good artist but do not ascribe it to someone else's model

                                  http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/044/2/0/meet_the_protester_by_flaketom.jpg

                                  ERROR: The request could not be satisfied

                                  favicon

                                  (flaketom.deviantart.com)

                                  http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                  I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • pilouP
                                    pilou
                                    last edited by

                                    Another cool one! Mustang revival! β˜€
                                    Model by ixlrlxi
                                    toto.jpg

                                    Frenchy Pilou
                                    Is beautiful that please without concept!
                                    My Little site :)

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • Rich O BrienR
                                      Rich O Brien Moderator
                                      last edited by

                                      Thanks for the link to flaketom's models CJ.

                                      And have a happy b'day πŸ‘

                                      Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • MarianM
                                        Marian
                                        last edited by

                                        @cj_sniper said:

                                        v600 certainly a good artist but do not ascribe it to someone else's model

                                        http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/044/2/0/meet_the_protester_by_flaketom.jpg

                                        ERROR: The request could not be satisfied

                                        favicon

                                        (flaketom.deviantart.com)

                                        I did post about flaketom correctly, the models I uploaded are of 600v's and the the link before those is Flaketom's. Unfortunately not many notice. I even gave credit in some of the renders to the author the models.

                                        I only uploaded 600v's models on here because they are small and would fit all under 10 mb and because I thought it would be complicated for some to get the modes from Jpegs which are in fact rar archives.

                                        Anyway, I now edited the first post so all should be ok.

                                        http://marian87.deviantart.com/

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • MarianM
                                          Marian
                                          last edited by

                                          @unknownuser said:

                                          Another cool one! Mustang revival! β˜€
                                          Model by ixlrlxi
                                          [attachment=0:2g87rvwo]<!-- ia0 -->toto.jpg<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:2g87rvwo]

                                          Pilou...you're the Andy Warhole of the SU world πŸ˜„

                                          http://marian87.deviantart.com/

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • jason_marantoJ
                                            jason_maranto
                                            last edited by

                                            Here's a bit of post work in Photoshop to finish mine off:nfzR2_post.jpg

                                            Best,
                                            Jason.

                                            I create video tutorial series about several 2D & 3D graphics programs.

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 1 / 2
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement