sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    โš ๏ธ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    This is some of my works

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    193 Posts 26 Posters 57.5k Views 26 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • hellnbakH
      hellnbak
      last edited by

      Wow! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Can't begin to imagine what you'll be producing in another couple of years.

      "Politicians are just like diapers -- they need to be changed often, and for the same reason"

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • cj_sniperC
        cj_sniper
        last edited by

        me to ๐Ÿ˜„

        http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
        I'm not a magician, I just learn

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • cj_sniperC
          cj_sniper
          last edited by

          aerobus concept


          Untitled-1.jpg


          Untitled-2.jpg

          http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
          I'm not a magician, I just learn

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • hellnbakH
            hellnbak
            last edited by

            Nice model, but are those wingtip engines or mini emergency escape planes? ๐Ÿ˜† Do they have functioning ailerons, and if so, wouldn't that make control of the aircraft a lot more complicated? They look cool, but I don't think they would be practical. I would just drop them down and make them a part of the wing.
            Never mind me, just nitpicking.

            "Politicians are just like diapers -- they need to be changed often, and for the same reason"

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • cj_sniperC
              cj_sniper
              last edited by

              they support the wing and are additional accelerators + controls in the EMERGENCY situation

              http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
              I'm not a magician, I just learn

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • R
                rv1974
                last edited by

                ะถะฐั…!

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • cj_sniperC
                  cj_sniper
                  last edited by

                  Offroad tricykle


                  untitled.119.jpg


                  untitled.120.jpg


                  untitled.121.jpg


                  untitled.122.jpg

                  http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                  I'm not a magician, I just learn

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • S
                    SketchUpNoobie
                    last edited by

                    Anthony, your imagination and originality never cease. This is awesome.

                    --

                    SketchUpNoobie: the complete noob in all things SketchUp.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • boofredlayB
                      boofredlay
                      last edited by

                      @cj_sniper said:

                      assault boarding a spaceship "TICK"

                      I think I saw one of those under microscope in my lab work the other day ๐Ÿ˜„

                      Like John said, great imagination. Keep it up.

                      http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • cj_sniperC
                        cj_sniper
                        last edited by

                        thanks guys

                        http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                        I'm not a magician, I just learn

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • cj_sniperC
                          cj_sniper
                          last edited by

                          assault boarding spaceship "TICK"


                          untitled.132.jpg


                          untitled.133.jpg


                          untitled.134.jpg


                          untitled.135.jpg

                          http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                          I'm not a magician, I just learn

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • cj_sniperC
                            cj_sniper
                            last edited by

                            offroad buggy for kids


                            56y65y.138.jpg


                            untitled.136.jpg


                            untitled.137.jpg

                            http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                            I'm not a magician, I just learn

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • cj_sniperC
                              cj_sniper
                              last edited by

                              RED Devastator .... (fantasy on the theme of American thinking about the alleged enslavement of the world's communists of the Soviet Union)

                              Self-propelled, destructive, self-contained, fortress siege

                              Other renderers are later


                              untitled.139.jpg

                              http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                              I'm not a magician, I just learn

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • pbacotP
                                pbacot
                                last edited by

                                Crazy great stuff. Wonderful renders. They look like real toys or models, with the DOF. Appropriate for the old USSR that the siege machine looks like a harvester in a way.

                                MacOSX MojaveSketchUp Pro v19 Twilight v2 Thea v3 PowerCADD

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • cj_sniperC
                                  cj_sniper
                                  last edited by

                                  as I wrote earlier
                                  here are more renders


                                  untitled.143.jpg


                                  untitled.144.jpg

                                  http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                  I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • cj_sniperC
                                    cj_sniper
                                    last edited by

                                    rover, passenger transport to travel between the colonies


                                    untitled.146.jpg


                                    untitled.147.jpg


                                    untitled.148.jpg

                                    http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                    I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • T
                                      turbobrad
                                      last edited by

                                      Good stuff! I really enjoy your rendering and presentation style. Not to mention the creative subjects.

                                      BradE
                                      Dean3Design

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • cj_sniperC
                                        cj_sniper
                                        last edited by

                                        thankyou

                                        http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                        I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • cj_sniperC
                                          cj_sniper
                                          last edited by

                                          bathyscaphe TURTLE


                                          untitled.150.jpg


                                          untitled.152.jpg


                                          oktopus2.jpg

                                          http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                          I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • cj_sniperC
                                            cj_sniper
                                            last edited by

                                            MASSIVE BIKE CONCEPT

                                            the main idea of โ€‹โ€‹the front wheel is divided into two, and steering support is at the center ...


                                            untitled.157.jpg


                                            untitled.163.jpg


                                            untitled.164.jpg


                                            untitled.165.jpg

                                            http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                            I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 4
                                            • 5
                                            • 9
                                            • 10
                                            • 3 / 10
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement