sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    โš ๏ธ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Recent Works Gallery :::::

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    49 Posts 34 Posters 27.4k Views 34 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • S
      steelers05
      last edited by

      very inspiring work freeagent...happy to see you posting again. Keep it up.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • C
        ccs1987
        last edited by

        i am terriblily in love with ur architecture art

        Sketchup 8 pro
        Vray

        Intel Xeon W3520 2.67Ghz
        12Gb Ram
        Nvdia Quadro FX 1800

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • J
          joolio
          last edited by

          Hey man, i just want to say that you're one of my rendering heroes during those early asgvis gallery/forum days. I just chanced upon this thread and boy your work's still is an eye candy. Superb Postpro work. I'm just wondering, are those cars still sketchup, PS or max?

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • P
            pibuz
            last edited by

            Congratulations free agent!
            I have to agree with most of the posts before mine, saying that your work is VERY inspiring.
            Another great indirect suggestion which comes from your work is "never be disappointed from your render". I'm generally wrong when I think " I want to get the perfect archviz straight out of the box": your base renders are nice, but have nothing to deal with the last output! So, thank you for sharing your work (most of all the before and after postproduction phase!) and keep up the excellent work.

            PS. don't mind about stupid clients: world is filled with ignorants.

            WEB (ita) - https://filipposcarso.wixsite.com/ordinentropico

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • J
              jpalm32
              last edited by

              Great!
              Would you share some info on your render process?

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • Mistro11M
                Mistro11
                last edited by

                Everyone who commented basically covered my thoughts. Very inspirational....thanks for sharing. Want to say more but I'm speechless.

                Oh! Pics 3-6...how did you do that dome? I have to do something similar for a museum lobby.

                Structural Integrity is Not Just Physical...It's in the Design and Purpose

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • C
                  cuttingedge
                  last edited by

                  Nothing special just snapshots!! wait!!.. they are renders really? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • C
                    cuttingedge
                    last edited by

                    HI honestly Im very much impressed how realistic a render can get..I have one question, Can anything as awesome be done without the intervention of Max. That expensive platform that many use only to stage a 3rd party renderer?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • D
                      d12dozr
                      last edited by

                      @cuttingedge said:

                      HI honestly Im very much impressed how realistic a render can get..I have one question, Can anything as awesome be done without the intervention of Max. That expensive platform that many use only to stage a 3rd party renderer?

                      Yes, Solo models exclusively with Sketchup, and renders mainly with Thea for Sketchup. See his work here: http://www.solos-art.com/

                      3D Printing with SketchUp Book
                      http://goo.gl/f7ooYh

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • RedFoxyR
                        RedFoxy
                        last edited by

                        These are incredible! Postproduction is top-notch, it would be really great to see the video of the process, these are really inspiring!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • john2J
                          john2
                          last edited by

                          Really amazing and inspiring work. ๐Ÿ‘ What plugin did you use to model the tensile glass roof structure?

                          Sketchup Make 2017 (64-bit), Vray 4.0 , Windows 10 โ€“ 64 bit, corei7-8750H, 16GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4GB

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • duanekempD
                            duanekemp
                            last edited by

                            SilverShadow sent me here and I'm so glad he did. A real pleasure to see this work. Inspirational. I'm not a fan of 2D cutouts... but, this is some of the best use I've seen.

                            Duane Kemp

                            Kemp Productions
                            Puidoux, Switzerland
                            Gallery:
                            https://duanekemp.artstation.com/

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                            Register Login
                            • 1
                            • 2
                            • 3
                            • 2 / 3
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            Buy SketchPlus
                            Buy SUbD
                            Buy WrapR
                            Buy eBook
                            Buy Modelur
                            Buy Vertex Tools
                            Buy SketchCuisine
                            Buy FormFonts

                            Advertisement