sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    SketchUp versions of Arroway Textures

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved SketchUp Components, Materials & Styles
    sketchup
    25 Posts 10 Posters 8.2k Views 10 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • GaieusG
      Gaieus
      last edited by

      Hi Al,

      I finally got to downloading the whole pack (and thanks again).
      However it seems that under the "Plasters" folder, there are no materials. Did you just miss them or weren't the materials available for download in free/low-res version?

      Gai...

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • Al HartA
        Al Hart
        last edited by

        @gaieus said:

        Hi Al,

        I finally got to downloading the whole pack (and thanks again).
        However it seems that under the "Plasters" folder, there are no materials. Did you just miss them or weren't the materials available for download in free/low-res version?

        I made all those categories myself by saving the materials from SketchUp and saving them as a collection, and then moving all the materials into sub-folders. The plasters are all under Masonry, if you want to move them.

        Al Hart

        http://wiki.renderplus.com/images/e/ef/Render_plus_colored30x30).PNG
        IRender nXt from Render Plus

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • GaieusG
          Gaieus
          last edited by

          Okay, thanks! 👍 That makes sense and of course, I can arrange them as I wish.

          Gai...

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • Al HartA
            Al Hart
            last edited by

            @gaieus said:

            Okay, thanks! 👍 That makes sense and of course, I can arrange them as I wish.

            Let me know if these work for you, and I would love to see an image up here on the forum if you have anything to show.

            We are also going to market a full resolution version of these 100 materials, along with the bump and specular maps for use with 3rd party rendering engines, for about $100.00 if anyone is interested. (You can purchase the full texture pack from Arroway for less money, but some people may be willing to pay a few $$ more for a SketchUp ready (and, of course, IRender nXt ready) version of the high res textures.)

            Al Hart

            http://wiki.renderplus.com/images/e/ef/Render_plus_colored30x30).PNG
            IRender nXt from Render Plus

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • A
              awhale
              last edited by

              Any chance these texture collections are still online somewhere? The links you posted are now dead.

              Thanks!

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • Al HartA
                Al Hart
                last edited by

                I found and uploaded the original file arroway.zip to

                Arroway.zip

                However, it seems to have the "double" file names.

                Gaieus, or anyone else, if you have a copy of the file with the corrected file names, send it to me (a 24 meg email is no problem), and I will upload it instead. (al.hart AT renderplus.com)

                Al Hart

                http://wiki.renderplus.com/images/e/ef/Render_plus_colored30x30).PNG
                IRender nXt from Render Plus

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • KrisidiousK
                  Krisidious
                  last edited by

                  Thanks... looking forward to the final version.

                  By: Kristoff Rand
                  Home DesignerUnique House Plans

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • Al HartA
                    Al Hart
                    last edited by

                    The ones I uploaded should work - they just have funny names.

                    Al Hart

                    http://wiki.renderplus.com/images/e/ef/Render_plus_colored30x30).PNG
                    IRender nXt from Render Plus

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • KrisidiousK
                      Krisidious
                      last edited by

                      The last post or the first post file?

                      By: Kristoff Rand
                      Home DesignerUnique House Plans

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • Al HartA
                        Al Hart
                        last edited by

                        I am pretty sure they both point to the same place:

                        Arroway.zip

                        Al Hart

                        http://wiki.renderplus.com/images/e/ef/Render_plus_colored30x30).PNG
                        IRender nXt from Render Plus

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • A
                          awhale
                          last edited by

                          This is great! Thanks a lot. I can deal with the funny names. 😄

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          • 1
                          • 2
                          • 1 / 2
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          Buy SketchPlus
                          Buy SUbD
                          Buy WrapR
                          Buy eBook
                          Buy Modelur
                          Buy Vertex Tools
                          Buy SketchCuisine
                          Buy FormFonts

                          Advertisement