sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Silvershadow's Eye Candy 3 - H.M.C.S SNOWBERRY

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    117 Posts 85 Posters 101.8k Views 85 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • C
      cadmunkey
      last edited by

      Man, your dad would be proud, I'm speechless right now. Superb.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • 1
        11zulu
        last edited by

        Bugger me I am in disppear... I was due to start on my 1st SU model & guess who steps up to steal my thunder but the Master.

        Question: I suspect it weighed in at 25+megs what was the poly count? [How on earth did SU not crash!!!]

        Very good work mate.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • J
          jopsa2
          last edited by

          it's so weird orbiting around the models and seeing they're made of edges and faces, and not some other magic object 😄

          I have a question though; I've read you use vray for rendering, but noticed you have plenty of components within components (and within components and within components...), when I do this vray simply ignores the objects more than one group "deep" and they dissapear. Is this only me, or am I missing something?

          Thanks!!

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • M
            MrWip
            last edited by

            Silver_shadow... it's really hard to know how to write something that does reflect the true effect of your work on someone passionate by the beauty of modelisation...
            ....so I guess THANKS will cover the wide range of sensation created by you're wonderful work...

            http://www.wip-archi.com

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • pilouP
              pilou
              last edited by

              Sharing this model is that we name "the great class" 😎

              In this case why not put it in 3Dwarehouse? You will have more glory! 😎
              And will have the top one! 👍
              and save your bandwidth 😉

              Ps It's me or there is no engine house? 😉

              Frenchy Pilou
              Is beautiful that please without concept!
              My Little site :)

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • urgenU
                urgen
                last edited by

                ....BRAVO
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/300/appl.gif
                http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/300/appl.gif

                http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/300/appl.gif

                --pupil forever...------

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • S
                  silver_shadow
                  last edited by

                  Thank you

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • holmes1977H
                    holmes1977
                    last edited by

                    Shadow is your wife happy to have her husband back 😉

                    Exaggeration makes a dull story better.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • erikBE
                      erikB
                      last edited by

                      As Solo already mentioned earlier that it would be amazing, I can only fully agree it is a m a z i n g ! 👍

                      greetings, erikB

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • J
                        JuanV.Soler
                        last edited by

                        Beautiful, Refreshing, a Guide to learn
                        Congratulations 😄
                        and many thanks for sharing, Silver ¡¡¡

                        ,))),

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • M
                          mrtek
                          last edited by

                          😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 You're not a man. You SkyNet

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • R
                            rcossoli
                            last edited by

                            impressive work 👍 👍
                            with that type of machine work to move such as complex geometry and models?

                            THREEDIMENSIONSWEB dot COM

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • boofredlayB
                              boofredlay
                              last edited by

                              Again, brilliant work and thanks for sharing so much of it.

                              Something I have always been curious about Jacques, did you model your avatar? If so, was it in SU or another app?

                              http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • B
                                beegee_tw
                                last edited by

                                amazing.....inspirational work.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • S
                                  Sir
                                  last edited by

                                  @unknownuser said:

                                  Creating SilverShadows Eye Candy 3 - H.M.C.S. Snowberry, by Jacques Cleghorn.

                                  404 Not Found

                                  favicon

                                  (www.sketchucation.com)

                                  cool! can you make the text about double the size tho?

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • M
                                    materialdb
                                    last edited by

                                    WOW ! .. THAT is extra-ordinary!! awesome detail in SU !

                                    I especially love those ropes and "random" stuff that's kinda organic.

                                    loving it!
                                    👍

                                    free vismat materials: http://www.material-db.com

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • StinkieS
                                      Stinkie
                                      last edited by

                                      Excellent stuff! Thanks for the downloads - I am going to make a killing on Turbosquid! 💚

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • 1
                                        11zulu
                                        last edited by

                                        Silver_Shadow, Thank You. Thanks for the model. Thanks for the description of your technique and finally thanks for taking the time.

                                        Top notch. May I humbly suggest putting this up at CGTalk?

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • BurkhardB
                                          Burkhard
                                          last edited by

                                          Thank you very much for the work you spend this community too. I love to see what's possible with SU and makes me feel it is the right choice.

                                          http://www.ia-plus.de

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • S
                                            silver_shadow
                                            last edited by

                                            @unknownuser said:

                                            Again, brilliant work and thanks for sharing so much of it.

                                            Something I have always been curious about Jacques, did you model your avatar? If so, was it in SU or another app?

                                            The avatar is just an image, but could be cool to model it 😄

                                            @holmes1977 said:

                                            Shadow is your wife happy to have her husband back 😉

                                            yes she is, but now im sitting bored before my tv lol.

                                            @unknownuser said:

                                            Excellent stuff! Thanks for the downloads - I am going to make a killing on Turbosquid! 💚

                                            err thats a joke right? 😄

                                            @rcossoli said:

                                            impressive work 👍 👍
                                            with that type of machine work to move such as complex geometry and models?

                                            I have areally standard machine, 2 gig ram ddr 667, pentium dual core 3.4 ghz, gforce 8600 gt, windows 32 bit xp. My pc actually need a desperate upgrade to i7 but i dont have the money for this upgrade now. Too much other important stuff than this.

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 4
                                            • 5
                                            • 6
                                            • 5 / 6
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement