sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    โš ๏ธ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Silvershadow's Eye Candy 3 - H.M.C.S SNOWBERRY

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    117 Posts 85 Posters 101.8k Views 85 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • S
      stevebo
      last edited by

      That is an incredible amount of work mate! Thank you for sharing this with the SU community!! You really have taken SU to the next five levels!

      I will definitely be taking a look at your model! (Then probably cry afterwards)

      Also, probably the best topic for me to be making my first post on these forums! ๐Ÿ˜„

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • daleD
        dale
        last edited by

        Well, I went away for a couple of days, and came back to find the most amazing, incomparable modeling work I have ever seen.
        I really thank you also for the amount of effort you put in to posting this.
        I have learned a lot from studying your work and process.
        Thanks for sharing.

        Just monkeying around....like Monsanto

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • EarthMoverE
          EarthMover
          last edited by

          Jacques, I can't believe you shared all your models with us. Amazingly generous of you. I will be studying these in depth and hope understand your process. Again, thank you sincerely my friend!!!!

          3D Artist at Clearstory 3D Imaging
          Guide Tool at Winning With Sketchup
          Content Creator at Skapeup

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • C
            cadmunkey
            last edited by

            Man, your dad would be proud, I'm speechless right now. Superb.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • 1
              11zulu
              last edited by

              Bugger me I am in disppear... I was due to start on my 1st SU model & guess who steps up to steal my thunder but the Master.

              Question: I suspect it weighed in at 25+megs what was the poly count? [How on earth did SU not crash!!!]

              Very good work mate.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • J
                jopsa2
                last edited by

                it's so weird orbiting around the models and seeing they're made of edges and faces, and not some other magic object ๐Ÿ˜„

                I have a question though; I've read you use vray for rendering, but noticed you have plenty of components within components (and within components and within components...), when I do this vray simply ignores the objects more than one group "deep" and they dissapear. Is this only me, or am I missing something?

                Thanks!!

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • M
                  MrWip
                  last edited by

                  Silver_shadow... it's really hard to know how to write something that does reflect the true effect of your work on someone passionate by the beauty of modelisation...
                  ....so I guess THANKS will cover the wide range of sensation created by you're wonderful work...

                  http://www.wip-archi.com

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • pilouP
                    pilou
                    last edited by

                    Sharing this model is that we name "the great class" ๐Ÿ˜Ž

                    In this case why not put it in 3Dwarehouse? You will have more glory! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
                    And will have the top one! ๐Ÿ‘
                    and save your bandwidth ๐Ÿ˜‰

                    Ps It's me or there is no engine house? ๐Ÿ˜‰

                    Frenchy Pilou
                    Is beautiful that please without concept!
                    My Little site :)

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • urgenU
                      urgen
                      last edited by

                      ....BRAVO
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/300/appl.gif
                      http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/300/appl.gif

                      http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/300/appl.gif

                      --pupil forever...------

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • S
                        silver_shadow
                        last edited by

                        Thank you

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • holmes1977H
                          holmes1977
                          last edited by

                          Shadow is your wife happy to have her husband back ๐Ÿ˜‰

                          Exaggeration makes a dull story better.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • erikBE
                            erikB
                            last edited by

                            As Solo already mentioned earlier that it would be amazing, I can only fully agree it is a m a z i n g ! ๐Ÿ‘

                            greetings, erikB

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • J
                              JuanV.Soler
                              last edited by

                              Beautiful, Refreshing, a Guide to learn
                              Congratulations ๐Ÿ˜„
                              and many thanks for sharing, Silver ยกยกยก

                              ,))),

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • M
                                mrtek
                                last edited by

                                ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ You're not a man. You SkyNet

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • R
                                  rcossoli
                                  last edited by

                                  impressive work ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
                                  with that type of machine work to move such as complex geometry and models?

                                  THREEDIMENSIONSWEB dot COM

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • boofredlayB
                                    boofredlay
                                    last edited by

                                    Again, brilliant work and thanks for sharing so much of it.

                                    Something I have always been curious about Jacques, did you model your avatar? If so, was it in SU or another app?

                                    http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • B
                                      beegee_tw
                                      last edited by

                                      amazing.....inspirational work.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • S
                                        Sir
                                        last edited by

                                        @unknownuser said:

                                        Creating SilverShadows Eye Candy 3 - H.M.C.S. Snowberry, by Jacques Cleghorn.

                                        404 Not Found

                                        favicon

                                        (www.sketchucation.com)

                                        cool! can you make the text about double the size tho?

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • M
                                          materialdb
                                          last edited by

                                          WOW ! .. THAT is extra-ordinary!! awesome detail in SU !

                                          I especially love those ropes and "random" stuff that's kinda organic.

                                          loving it!
                                          ๐Ÿ‘

                                          free vismat materials: http://www.material-db.com

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • StinkieS
                                            Stinkie
                                            last edited by

                                            Excellent stuff! Thanks for the downloads - I am going to make a killing on Turbosquid! ๐Ÿ’š

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 4
                                            • 5
                                            • 6
                                            • 2 / 6
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement