sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Visual Puns & Puzzles

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    1.5k Posts 84 Posters 697.3k Views 84 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • C
      Click Draw
      last edited by

      dogfish?

      Have I mentioned how much of a laugh I get out of some of the Signatures on here!

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • boofredlayB
        boofredlay
        last edited by

        Nope. Maybe this one will be a bit harder to figure out πŸ˜›

        http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • soloS
          solo
          last edited by

          underdog?

          http://www.solos-art.com

          If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • boofredlayB
            boofredlay
            last edited by

            Nope.

            http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • boofredlayB
              boofredlay
              last edited by

              Thanks for the foot πŸ˜„

              Underdog is good but not it. Puppy tank? Never heard that one. Dogfish, nope..

              This is one that will make you want to reach through the computer and slap me (if you don't already) πŸ˜†

              http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • david_hD
                david_h
                last edited by

                @unknownuser said:

                Basketball. πŸ˜„

                Great foot David. Did you make it?

                No... I wish I could claim it. Got of the 3DWH. Google "human Foot".

                D

                Underdog. . .sounds good. I was going to guess Puppy Tank. But that doesnt work πŸ’š

                Here's another lame one. . .


                20090430105404_23s.jpg

                If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • david_hD
                  david_h
                  last edited by

                  What You've never heard the expression PUPPY TANK??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

                  If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • Chris FullmerC
                    Chris Fullmer
                    last edited by

                    I don't have any idea what that is David, but its giving me the creeps!

                    Lately you've been tan, suspicious for the winter.
                    All my Plugins I've written

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • soloS
                      solo
                      last edited by

                      mutt-dive πŸ˜‰

                      in-terrier

                      http://www.solos-art.com

                      If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • B
                        bubbalove
                        last edited by

                        Portuguese Water Dog? I don't know where the 'Portuguese' would come in but since the president just got one I figured I might as well throw it out there...

                        "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." - Churchill

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • jeff hammondJ
                          jeff hammond
                          last edited by

                          this one should be fairly difficult...
                          screenshot 6.jpg

                          compiled from the warehouse
                          (it's a man & woman in case that's not already apparent)

                          dotdotdot

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • soloS
                            solo
                            last edited by

                            wife beater?

                            http://www.solos-art.com

                            If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • david_hD
                              david_h
                              last edited by

                              Polish Water Dog? BO?

                              πŸ˜†

                              If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • david_hD
                                david_h
                                last edited by

                                @unknownuser said:

                                Polish Water Dog? BO?

                                πŸ˜†

                                Looks I got beat to the punch. and yeah it's portuguese not polish. 😳 😳

                                If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • jeff hammondJ
                                  jeff hammond
                                  last edited by

                                  @solo said:

                                  wife beater?

                                  haha pete.. but no..
                                  the image is rated R but the answer is rated G

                                  dotdotdot

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • dazzaD
                                    dazza
                                    last edited by

                                    Battle of the sexes?

                                    All people have the right to stupidity but some abuse the privilege.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • jeff hammondJ
                                      jeff hammond
                                      last edited by

                                      @unknownuser said:

                                      Battle of the sexes?

                                      nope

                                      the reason i think it will be difficult is that the answer and the picture have no connection at all.. that said, no one is going to be mad when they find out the answer.. it makes total sense

                                      dotdotdot

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • boofredlayB
                                        boofredlay
                                        last edited by

                                        @unknownuser said:

                                        @unknownuser said:

                                        Polish Water Dog? BO?

                                        πŸ˜†

                                        Looks I got beat to the punch. and yeah it's portuguese not polish. 😳 😳

                                        Nope.

                                        @solo said:

                                        mutt-dive πŸ˜‰

                                        in-terrier

                                        Nope.

                                        http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • D
                                          Dantheman
                                          last edited by

                                          sea dog 😎

                                          A SU user in train land... to see my work go here

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • boofredlayB
                                            boofredlay
                                            last edited by

                                            Nope.

                                            http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 42
                                            • 43
                                            • 44
                                            • 45
                                            • 46
                                            • 73
                                            • 74
                                            • 44 / 74
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement