sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Visual Puns & Puzzles

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    1.5k Posts 84 Posters 697.2k Views 84 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • J
      Jim
      last edited by

      ballpark? (ball-pork)

      did some guess just swine flew?

      Hi

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • J
        Jim
        last edited by

        easy one.


        qq.png

        Hi

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • J
          Jim
          last edited by

          ?


          Untitled.jpg

          Hi

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • DanielD
            Daniel
            last edited by

            "I" ball (eyeball)
            and
            up tight

            My avatar is an anachronism.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • C
              CameronVan
              last edited by

              I on the Ball

              BTW, Boofred was listed as the last entry before me, but I don't see his - wazzup?

              Also, Jon didn't answer my Q about the shape surrounding his piggy.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • boofredlayB
                boofredlay
                last edited by

                Cameron, you probably saw my reply as the last one in the Gallery but it was not the last one here.
                That was a reply in this thread:
                http://www.sketchucation.com/forums/scf/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=19298

                Hope that makes sense.

                http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • G
                  gasher
                  last edited by

                  @cameronvan said:

                  Does the makeup of the irregular polygon that surrounds the pig model have anything to do with the answer? Is it made of Q-tip pieces?

                  No the makeup of the sphere that it is in has no impact.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • J
                    Jim
                    last edited by

                    @cameronvan said:

                    I on the Ball

                    Never crossed my mind.

                    @daniel said:

                    "I" ball (eyeball

                    Nope.

                    @daniel said:

                    up tight

                    • Yep.

                    Hi

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • C
                      CameronVan
                      last edited by

                      @jim said:

                      @cameronvan said:

                      I on the Ball

                      Never crossed my mind.

                      @daniel said:

                      "I" ball (eyeball

                      Nope.

                      Well, that only leaves "I-on-a-sphere".

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • MarianM
                        Marian
                        last edited by

                        Another "I" pun.


                        I be.jpg

                        http://marian87.deviantart.com/

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • C
                          CameronVan
                          last edited by

                          @gasher said:

                          @cameronvan said:

                          Does the makeup of the irregular polygon that surrounds the pig model have anything to do with the answer? Is it made of Q-tip pieces?

                          No the makeup of the sphere that it is in has no impact.

                          Ah So! Another clue: what appears to be a pig-shaped balloon (a-la Macy's parade), or maybe a toy pig, is itself INSIDE a sphere, or a larger balloon.
                          I still don't get it, but maybe this new clue will help somebody out there.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • thomthomT
                            thomthom
                            last edited by

                            @marian said:

                            Another "I" pun.

                            Ikea?

                            Thomas Thomassen β€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                            List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • MarianM
                              Marian
                              last edited by

                              @thomthom said:

                              @marian said:

                              Another "I" pun.

                              Ikea?

                              Bingo.

                              @jim said:

                              easy one.

                              AIBO?

                              http://www.numtopia.com/janice/blog/img/aibo.gif

                              http://marian87.deviantart.com/

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • boofredlayB
                                boofredlay
                                last edited by

                                This is a pun.


                                Bottle.jpg

                                http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • jeff hammondJ
                                  jeff hammond
                                  last edited by

                                  @cameronvan said:

                                  @gasher said:

                                  @cameronvan said:

                                  Does the makeup of the irregular polygon that surrounds the pig model have anything to do with the answer? Is it made of Q-tip pieces?

                                  No the makeup of the sphere that it is in has no impact.

                                  Ah So! Another clue: what appears to be a pig-shaped balloon (a-la Macy's parade), or maybe a toy pig, is itself INSIDE a sphere, or a larger balloon.
                                  I still don't get it, but maybe this new clue will help somebody out there.

                                  he already gave the answer (at least i think he did)
                                  it's hogwash.

                                  dotdotdot

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • jeff hammondJ
                                    jeff hammond
                                    last edited by

                                    boo -

                                    lettuce spray?
                                    let us pray

                                    dotdotdot

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • G
                                      gasher
                                      last edited by

                                      @unknownuser said:

                                      he already gave the answer (at least i think he did)
                                      it's hogwash.

                                      Sorry that was just a bad joke.

                                      I am not the best modeller, but, I don't think it's that bad 😳

                                      Shall I give some clues regarding this swine contained by a sphere?

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • jeff hammondJ
                                        jeff hammond
                                        last edited by

                                        @gasher said:

                                        @unknownuser said:

                                        he already gave the answer (at least i think he did)
                                        it's hogwash.

                                        Sorry that was just a bad joke.

                                        oh, i thought it was just a bad pun πŸ˜„

                                        how about policeman's ball?

                                        dotdotdot

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • boofredlayB
                                          boofredlay
                                          last edited by

                                          @unknownuser said:

                                          boo -

                                          lettuce spray?
                                          let us pray

                                          Yep.

                                          Policeman's ball 🀣

                                          http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • DanielD
                                            Daniel
                                            last edited by

                                            @unknownuser said:

                                            This is a pun.

                                            Lettuce spray (as in let us pray)
                                            oops...missed the above posts when i answered.

                                            My avatar is an anachronism.

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 63
                                            • 64
                                            • 65
                                            • 66
                                            • 67
                                            • 73
                                            • 74
                                            • 65 / 74
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement