sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Visual Puns & Puzzles

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    1.5k Posts 84 Posters 697.1k Views 84 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • boofredlayB
      boofredlay
      last edited by

      This is more of a puzzle than a pun.

      Wobble copy.jpg

      http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • boofredlayB
        boofredlay
        last edited by

        Toby, that is a column capital. It is the name of the part of the column.

        http://www.pitt.edu/~medart/image/glossary/corinthian.jpg

        http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • ToboboT
          Tobobo
          last edited by

          @unknownuser said:

          Every state in the U.S. has a capital city, refered to as the state capital.

          I know that 😳 sorry I wasn't clear

          What I don't get is: how does the column relate to that?

          Toby

          Philippians 4:13

          I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • ToboboT
            Tobobo
            last edited by

            OH 😳 😳 Sorry.

            To have a crack at yours Boo

            They have no arms so can't be lifted into bed and they are round so they also can't lie down.

            Toby

            Philippians 4:13

            I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • boofredlayB
              boofredlay
              last edited by

              Don't mind how the people were modeled, I just did not want to spend too much time on it. I could have also placed a couple 2d face me or even photo realistic people talking.

              http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • Chris FullmerC
                Chris Fullmer
                last edited by

                Where's the puzzle? That's every day at my house.

                Lately you've been tan, suspicious for the winter.
                All my Plugins I've written

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • boofredlayB
                  boofredlay
                  last edited by

                  Have I actually stumped you all?

                  Here is a hint: What is the child doing?

                  http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • david_hD
                    david_h
                    last edited by

                    promoting child obesity??

                    If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • B
                      BTM
                      last edited by

                      "Standing up" to his parent?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • boofredlayB
                        boofredlay
                        last edited by

                        @unknownuser said:

                        promoting child obesity??

                        🀣
                        Nope

                        @unknownuser said:

                        "Standing up" to his parent?

                        Nope

                        http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • ToboboT
                          Tobobo
                          last edited by

                          He is resisting a rest (arrest)!!!!

                          Toby

                          Philippians 4:13

                          I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • boofredlayB
                            boofredlay
                            last edited by

                            Woo hoo, you got it. πŸ‘

                            How about this one?


                            Meeting.jpg

                            http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • ToboboT
                              Tobobo
                              last edited by

                              Are they Dictators? Dick-taters (potatos)

                              Don't touch or you'll get burned! 😎

                              Toby

                              Philippians 4:13

                              I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • boofredlayB
                                boofredlay
                                last edited by

                                πŸ‘

                                http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • ToboboT
                                  Tobobo
                                  last edited by

                                  My turn

                                  Anyone a fan of dingbats?

                                  Image.jpg

                                  Toby

                                  Philippians 4:13

                                  I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • david_hD
                                    david_h
                                    last edited by

                                    eggs over easy

                                    If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • ToboboT
                                      Tobobo
                                      last edited by

                                      πŸ‘ πŸ‘

                                      Toby

                                      Philippians 4:13

                                      I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • DanielD
                                        Daniel
                                        last edited by

                                        Huh4.jpg

                                        My avatar is an anachronism.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • david_hD
                                          david_h
                                          last edited by

                                          Try this one. . .


                                          vis Pun2.jpg

                                          If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • thomthomT
                                            thomthom
                                            last edited by

                                            @unknownuser said:

                                            eggs over easy

                                            What does that mean?

                                            Thomas Thomassen β€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                                            List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 63
                                            • 64
                                            • 65
                                            • 66
                                            • 67
                                            • 73
                                            • 74
                                            • 65 / 74
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement