sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    โš ๏ธ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Visual Puns & Puzzles

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    1.5k Posts 84 Posters 696.1k Views 84 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • GaieusG
      Gaieus
      last edited by

      OK guys, I give up. This was "cross bow" ๐Ÿ˜ณ

      http://www.sketchucation.com/forums/scf/download/file.php?id=26475&t=1

      And this one was "pun upon a pun" (there were a couple of good solutions for this that could equally be validhowever)

      http://www.sketchucation.com/forums/scf/download/file.php?id=26535&t=1

      Now I go and retire (and maybe watch some soap operas tonight - I just need to find the remote control) ๐Ÿ˜’

      Gai...

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • Chris FullmerC
        Chris Fullmer
        last edited by

        Soo....many.......can't..keep..........up.

        So here's another one. this time I did it all on my own. Well, except for the stuff I didn't do on my own.

        pokey.jpg

        Chris

        Lately you've been tan, suspicious for the winter.
        All my Plugins I've written

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • david_hD
          david_h
          last edited by

          Could it be. . . .????


          GUMBY DAMMIT.jpg

          If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • Chris FullmerC
            Chris Fullmer
            last edited by

            Right on David!

            Lately you've been tan, suspicious for the winter.
            All my Plugins I've written

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • david_hD
              david_h
              last edited by

              another easy one.


              20090506143202_8m31s.jpg

              If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • boofredlayB
                boofredlay
                last edited by

                Paradise (Pair of dice)

                http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • boofredlayB
                  boofredlay
                  last edited by

                  Jeff, are you going for "Pot Leaf"?

                  http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • Chris FullmerC
                    Chris Fullmer
                    last edited by

                    EDIT: Darn, eric already posted the answer....oops!

                    Hmmm, got me David.

                    two dice? A couple of dice? Pair of red dice?

                    stumped

                    But for some reason it makes me think of this beautiful island.
                    an island.jpg

                    Chris

                    Lately you've been tan, suspicious for the winter.
                    All my Plugins I've written

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • jeff hammondJ
                      jeff hammond
                      last edited by

                      @chris fullmer said:

                      Soo....many.......can't..keep..........up.

                      Clearing the cache a bit. Mine was maternity leaf then modified to maternity leaves.

                      dotdotdot

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • Chris FullmerC
                        Chris Fullmer
                        last edited by

                        My brain has a hard time with the ones that have mis-matched tenses like that. The puzzle resolves itself in one tense, but the actual phrase is common in another tense. My head hurts! ๐Ÿ˜„

                        Chris

                        Lately you've been tan, suspicious for the winter.
                        All my Plugins I've written

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • boofredlayB
                          boofredlay
                          last edited by

                          Well this one still has not been resolved, and it is a good one too.
                          No hints either ๐Ÿ˜‰


                          Person.jpg

                          http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • thomthomT
                            thomthom
                            last edited by

                            What's an "OKI" anyway?

                            Thomas Thomassen โ€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                            List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • boofredlayB
                              boofredlay
                              last edited by

                              It is a brand of printer.
                              Like this one for instance.
                              http://www.superwarehouse.com/Okidata_C5800Ldn/62426704/p/1481838

                              http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • Chris FullmerC
                                Chris Fullmer
                                last edited by

                                Oh I see, I've never heard of them. Does the brand matter? It would help me head to replace it with HP mentally if at all possible.

                                Lately you've been tan, suspicious for the winter.
                                All my Plugins I've written

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • boofredlayB
                                  boofredlay
                                  last edited by

                                  Well now you are asking for hints.... ๐Ÿ˜†

                                  Yes the brand matters.

                                  http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • david_hD
                                    david_h
                                    last edited by

                                    Carry OKI. . .

                                    ๐Ÿคฃ

                                    If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • Chris FullmerC
                                      Chris Fullmer
                                      last edited by

                                      Ahh, good one David. I think thats it!

                                      Lately you've been tan, suspicious for the winter.
                                      All my Plugins I've written

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • soloS
                                        solo
                                        last edited by

                                        Lol, Karoake...good one.


                                        http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/9607/23596566.jpg

                                        http://www.solos-art.com

                                        If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • boofredlayB
                                          boofredlay
                                          last edited by

                                          @unknownuser said:

                                          Carry OKI. . .

                                          ๐Ÿคฃ

                                          Karoake ๐Ÿ‘

                                          http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • M
                                            museummaker
                                            last edited by

                                            That bug looks familiar ๐Ÿ˜’

                                            Is that an Ant-Ten-a

                                            you guys are crazy on this one

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 14
                                            • 15
                                            • 16
                                            • 17
                                            • 18
                                            • 73
                                            • 74
                                            • 16 / 74
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement