sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Visual Puns & Puzzles

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    1.5k Posts 84 Posters 697.4k Views 84 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • EscapeArtistE
      EscapeArtist
      last edited by

      Ah, that's too funny!

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • jeff hammondJ
        jeff hammond
        last edited by

        hint:

        @unknownuser said:

        ball isn't part of the answer and if i spent more time on the drawing, it wouldn't be a perfect 1/2 circle.. it would be a more organic shaped bump. [edit and i might even draw a belly button on there..]

        dotdotdot

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • GaieusG
          Gaieus
          last edited by

          OK guys, I give up. This was "cross bow" 😳

          http://www.sketchucation.com/forums/scf/download/file.php?id=26475&t=1

          And this one was "pun upon a pun" (there were a couple of good solutions for this that could equally be validhowever)

          http://www.sketchucation.com/forums/scf/download/file.php?id=26535&t=1

          Now I go and retire (and maybe watch some soap operas tonight - I just need to find the remote control) πŸ˜’

          Gai...

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • Chris FullmerC
            Chris Fullmer
            last edited by

            Soo....many.......can't..keep..........up.

            So here's another one. this time I did it all on my own. Well, except for the stuff I didn't do on my own.

            pokey.jpg

            Chris

            Lately you've been tan, suspicious for the winter.
            All my Plugins I've written

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • david_hD
              david_h
              last edited by

              Could it be. . . .????


              GUMBY DAMMIT.jpg

              If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • Chris FullmerC
                Chris Fullmer
                last edited by

                Right on David!

                Lately you've been tan, suspicious for the winter.
                All my Plugins I've written

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • david_hD
                  david_h
                  last edited by

                  another easy one.


                  20090506143202_8m31s.jpg

                  If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • boofredlayB
                    boofredlay
                    last edited by

                    Paradise (Pair of dice)

                    http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • boofredlayB
                      boofredlay
                      last edited by

                      Jeff, are you going for "Pot Leaf"?

                      http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • Chris FullmerC
                        Chris Fullmer
                        last edited by

                        EDIT: Darn, eric already posted the answer....oops!

                        Hmmm, got me David.

                        two dice? A couple of dice? Pair of red dice?

                        stumped

                        But for some reason it makes me think of this beautiful island.
                        an island.jpg

                        Chris

                        Lately you've been tan, suspicious for the winter.
                        All my Plugins I've written

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • jeff hammondJ
                          jeff hammond
                          last edited by

                          @chris fullmer said:

                          Soo....many.......can't..keep..........up.

                          Clearing the cache a bit. Mine was maternity leaf then modified to maternity leaves.

                          dotdotdot

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • Chris FullmerC
                            Chris Fullmer
                            last edited by

                            My brain has a hard time with the ones that have mis-matched tenses like that. The puzzle resolves itself in one tense, but the actual phrase is common in another tense. My head hurts! πŸ˜„

                            Chris

                            Lately you've been tan, suspicious for the winter.
                            All my Plugins I've written

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • boofredlayB
                              boofredlay
                              last edited by

                              Well this one still has not been resolved, and it is a good one too.
                              No hints either πŸ˜‰


                              Person.jpg

                              http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • thomthomT
                                thomthom
                                last edited by

                                What's an "OKI" anyway?

                                Thomas Thomassen β€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                                List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • boofredlayB
                                  boofredlay
                                  last edited by

                                  It is a brand of printer.
                                  Like this one for instance.
                                  http://www.superwarehouse.com/Okidata_C5800Ldn/62426704/p/1481838

                                  http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • Chris FullmerC
                                    Chris Fullmer
                                    last edited by

                                    Oh I see, I've never heard of them. Does the brand matter? It would help me head to replace it with HP mentally if at all possible.

                                    Lately you've been tan, suspicious for the winter.
                                    All my Plugins I've written

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • boofredlayB
                                      boofredlay
                                      last edited by

                                      Well now you are asking for hints.... πŸ˜†

                                      Yes the brand matters.

                                      http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • david_hD
                                        david_h
                                        last edited by

                                        Carry OKI. . .

                                        🀣

                                        If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • Chris FullmerC
                                          Chris Fullmer
                                          last edited by

                                          Ahh, good one David. I think thats it!

                                          Lately you've been tan, suspicious for the winter.
                                          All my Plugins I've written

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • soloS
                                            solo
                                            last edited by

                                            Lol, Karoake...good one.


                                            http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/9607/23596566.jpg

                                            http://www.solos-art.com

                                            If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 33
                                            • 34
                                            • 35
                                            • 36
                                            • 37
                                            • 73
                                            • 74
                                            • 35 / 74
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement