sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Visual Puns & Puzzles

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    1.5k Posts 84 Posters 696.6k Views 84 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • boofredlayB
      boofredlay
      last edited by

      Ah yes, my apologies.

      Another quickie 😲


      Drink3.jpg

      http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • C
        Click Draw
        last edited by

        Soft Drink? πŸ˜„

        Have I mentioned how much of a laugh I get out of some of the Signatures on here!

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • boofredlayB
          boofredlay
          last edited by

          πŸ˜† but nope.

          http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • soloS
            solo
            last edited by

            surge protector?

            http://www.solos-art.com

            If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • boofredlayB
              boofredlay
              last edited by

              @solo said:

              surge protector?

              πŸ˜„ Yep.

              http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • C
                Click Draw
                last edited by

                LOL....way to funny!

                Have I mentioned how much of a laugh I get out of some of the Signatures on here!

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • david_hD
                  david_h
                  last edited by

                  another easy one. . .

                  By the way, if any of these take longer than a few minutes to model than I would say we have WAAAAY too much time on our hands.


                  20090506084028_1m18s.jpg

                  If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • soloS
                    solo
                    last edited by

                    super sandwitch?

                    hero sandwitch?

                    http://www.solos-art.com

                    If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • david_hD
                      david_h
                      last edited by

                      NO!

                      Actually it's a hero Samich on Wheat with Mustard and Lettuce and Tomato, thank you very much. πŸ’š

                      Now I'm hungry.

                      If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • C
                        Click Draw
                        last edited by

                        This one is pretty easy...


                        puzzle.jpg

                        Have I mentioned how much of a laugh I get out of some of the Signatures on here!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • thomthomT
                          thomthom
                          last edited by

                          Table of Contents (TOC)

                          Thomas Thomassen β€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                          List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • C
                            Click Draw
                            last edited by

                            ding ding....give that man a cigar!!! Told ya it was easy...

                            Have I mentioned how much of a laugh I get out of some of the Signatures on here!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • thomthomT
                              thomthom
                              last edited by

                              Can I trade that cigar into a cookie?

                              Thomas Thomassen β€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                              List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • soloS
                                solo
                                last edited by

                                very easy one.


                                http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/7203/94493423.jpg

                                http://www.solos-art.com

                                If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • jeff hammondJ
                                  jeff hammond
                                  last edited by

                                  star dust?

                                  another:


                                  screenshot 1.jpg

                                  dotdotdot

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • soloS
                                    solo
                                    last edited by

                                    @unknownuser said:

                                    star dust?

                                    nope, but clever.

                                    http://www.solos-art.com

                                    If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • boofredlayB
                                      boofredlay
                                      last edited by

                                      Pete, is that a Laser Cannon?

                                      http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • soloS
                                        solo
                                        last edited by

                                        @unknownuser said:

                                        Pete, is that a Laser Cannon?

                                        nope. πŸ˜„

                                        http://www.solos-art.com

                                        If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • Chris FullmerC
                                          Chris Fullmer
                                          last edited by

                                          airspace?

                                          Lately you've been tan, suspicious for the winter.
                                          All my Plugins I've written

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • soloS
                                            solo
                                            last edited by

                                            very close

                                            http://www.solos-art.com

                                            If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 21
                                            • 22
                                            • 23
                                            • 24
                                            • 25
                                            • 73
                                            • 74
                                            • 23 / 74
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement