sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Visual Puns & Puzzles

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    1.5k Posts 84 Posters 697.6k Views 84 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • boofredlayB
      boofredlay
      last edited by

      @remus said:

      micro phone?

      πŸ‘

      http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • GaieusG
        Gaieus
        last edited by

        @unknownuser said:

        expunent?

        Not bad but no. Close however (the "field" at least) πŸ˜‰

        Gai...

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • boofredlayB
          boofredlay
          last edited by

          Gai...
          Super Pun (Superscript)???
          The Power of Pun?

          David, that plaid screw has me stumped.

          Here is another easy one.


          Fabric.jpg

          http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • Chris FullmerC
            Chris Fullmer
            last edited by

            Assault and battery (A salt and battery) - I'm surprised I got that!

            Lately you've been tan, suspicious for the winter.
            All my Plugins I've written

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • boofredlayB
              boofredlay
              last edited by

              I'm not, it was easy.

              http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • T
                tomsdesk
                last edited by

                Ah-ca'mon...don't tell me "Bunk Bed" is too political for you guys? :`)

                http://www.tomsdesk.moonfruit.com/
                2.5D Trees & Shrubs!

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • jeff hammondJ
                  jeff hammond
                  last edited by

                  @unknownuser said:

                  David, that plaid screw has me stumped.

                  that one has been guessed already.

                  bolt of fabric

                  dotdotdot

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • T
                    tomsdesk
                    last edited by

                    @unknownuser said:

                    bolt of fabric

                    Wonderful!

                    http://www.tomsdesk.moonfruit.com/
                    2.5D Trees & Shrubs!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • boofredlayB
                      boofredlay
                      last edited by

                      Ah yes, my apologies.

                      Another quickie 😲


                      Drink3.jpg

                      http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • C
                        Click Draw
                        last edited by

                        Soft Drink? πŸ˜„

                        Have I mentioned how much of a laugh I get out of some of the Signatures on here!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • boofredlayB
                          boofredlay
                          last edited by

                          πŸ˜† but nope.

                          http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • soloS
                            solo
                            last edited by

                            surge protector?

                            http://www.solos-art.com

                            If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • boofredlayB
                              boofredlay
                              last edited by

                              @solo said:

                              surge protector?

                              πŸ˜„ Yep.

                              http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • C
                                Click Draw
                                last edited by

                                LOL....way to funny!

                                Have I mentioned how much of a laugh I get out of some of the Signatures on here!

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • david_hD
                                  david_h
                                  last edited by

                                  another easy one. . .

                                  By the way, if any of these take longer than a few minutes to model than I would say we have WAAAAY too much time on our hands.


                                  20090506084028_1m18s.jpg

                                  If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • soloS
                                    solo
                                    last edited by

                                    super sandwitch?

                                    hero sandwitch?

                                    http://www.solos-art.com

                                    If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • david_hD
                                      david_h
                                      last edited by

                                      NO!

                                      Actually it's a hero Samich on Wheat with Mustard and Lettuce and Tomato, thank you very much. πŸ’š

                                      Now I'm hungry.

                                      If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • C
                                        Click Draw
                                        last edited by

                                        This one is pretty easy...


                                        puzzle.jpg

                                        Have I mentioned how much of a laugh I get out of some of the Signatures on here!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • thomthomT
                                          thomthom
                                          last edited by

                                          Table of Contents (TOC)

                                          Thomas Thomassen β€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                                          List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • C
                                            Click Draw
                                            last edited by

                                            ding ding....give that man a cigar!!! Told ya it was easy...

                                            Have I mentioned how much of a laugh I get out of some of the Signatures on here!

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 8
                                            • 9
                                            • 10
                                            • 11
                                            • 12
                                            • 73
                                            • 74
                                            • 10 / 74
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement