sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Visual Puns & Puzzles

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    1.5k Posts 84 Posters 695.6k Views 84 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • jeff hammondJ
      jeff hammond
      last edited by

      nah.. access is similar to axis

      the plural rhymes with cheese..

      [edit] here's a dictionary with audio pronunciation (click on the speaker icon)
      http://www.answers.com/topic/axes

      dotdotdot

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • jeff hammondJ
        jeff hammond
        last edited by

        @unknownuser said:

        :puke:

        Way to go obscure πŸ˜„ πŸ‘

        damn.. i thought it was acceptable 😞

        was the paradigms one too far out there as well?

        (fwiw, i'd be bummed out too if i thought about something like this only to find out it was lame.. i ran this through my filter and thought it was ok πŸ˜„ )

        dotdotdot

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • B
          BTM
          last edited by

          😐

          ...anyways
          guess..jpg

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • boofredlayB
            boofredlay
            last edited by

            Killing time.

            http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • soloS
              solo
              last edited by

              time to kill

              http://www.solos-art.com

              If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • B
                BTM
                last edited by

                Yeah, you're right Boo.

                ...I'm not that good at this πŸ˜†

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • EarthMoverE
                  EarthMover
                  last edited by

                  @unknownuser said:

                  @unknownuser said:

                  :puke:

                  Way to go obscure πŸ˜„ πŸ‘

                  damn.. i thought it was acceptable 😞

                  was the paradigms one too far out there as well?

                  (fwiw, i'd be bummed out too if i thought about something like this only to find out it was lame.. i ran this through my filter and thought it was ok πŸ˜„ )

                  I'm glad it was a little obscure...I don't feel like a dummy! I think putting a gal on the axis point would've made more sense than the color thing though.

                  3D Artist at Clearstory 3D Imaging
                  Guide Tool at Winning With Sketchup
                  Content Creator at Skapeup

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • C
                    Click Draw
                    last edited by

                    Easy....but funny!


                    guess.jpg

                    Have I mentioned how much of a laugh I get out of some of the Signatures on here!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • boofredlayB
                      boofredlay
                      last edited by

                      Use a condom... Safe Sex.

                      http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • C
                        Click Draw
                        last edited by

                        I would have been disappointed if the first guess was wrong. πŸ˜„

                        Have I mentioned how much of a laugh I get out of some of the Signatures on here!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • boofredlayB
                          boofredlay
                          last edited by

                          Mower.jpg

                          http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • EarthMoverE
                            EarthMover
                            last edited by

                            Greenland?

                            3D Artist at Clearstory 3D Imaging
                            Guide Tool at Winning With Sketchup
                            Content Creator at Skapeup

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • boofredlayB
                              boofredlay
                              last edited by

                              Nope

                              http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • C
                                Click Draw
                                last edited by

                                Scotland Yard!!!

                                Have I mentioned how much of a laugh I get out of some of the Signatures on here!

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • boofredlayB
                                  boofredlay
                                  last edited by

                                  Yes.

                                  Here is another.


                                  Tattoo.jpg

                                  http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • jeff hammondJ
                                    jeff hammond
                                    last edited by

                                    joint nation? joint union?

                                    dotdotdot

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • soloS
                                      solo
                                      last edited by

                                      an easy one while we ponder Eric's elbow nation thing.


                                      http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/3529/vs1f.jpg

                                      http://www.solos-art.com

                                      If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • jeff hammondJ
                                        jeff hammond
                                        last edited by

                                        and another...


                                        campground.jpg

                                        dotdotdot

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • Chris FullmerC
                                          Chris Fullmer
                                          last edited by

                                          That is elbow grease (Greece) if I'm not mistaken.

                                          Lately you've been tan, suspicious for the winter.
                                          All my Plugins I've written

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • Chris FullmerC
                                            Chris Fullmer
                                            last edited by

                                            Ope, and Solos is an Arm's Race.

                                            Lately you've been tan, suspicious for the winter.
                                            All my Plugins I've written

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 4
                                            • 5
                                            • 73
                                            • 74
                                            • 3 / 74
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement