sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Visual Puns & Puzzles

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    1.5k Posts 84 Posters 695.5k Views 84 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • boofredlayB
      boofredlay
      last edited by

      @chris fullmer said:

      I don't know Eric, are they guitar salesmen?

      sketchupnoobie got it right.
      Less is more.

      http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • david_hD
        david_h
        last edited by

        @box said:

        Ah mitcorb, I suspect you are wrong but you made me think a different way about the tyres.

        so I think it is magnet.

        Edit: that damn dave always winning the speed modelling, always getting the clues.........

        Yeah . .don't you wish you were me. . . πŸ’š

        If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • Chris FullmerC
          Chris Fullmer
          last edited by

          oh, ha! my msitake. I missed that you already answered. Guess I'm just used to trying to ignore your posts πŸ˜†

          Lately you've been tan, suspicious for the winter.
          All my Plugins I've written

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • boofredlayB
            boofredlay
            last edited by

            Get in line πŸ˜†

            Well I am going to assume that Magnet is correct so here is another one.


            Words.jpg

            http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • Dave RD
              Dave R
              last edited by

              David's got it. Magnet it is.

              Etaoin Shrdlu

              %

              (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

              G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

              M30

              %

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • david_hD
                david_h
                last edited by

                i actually got one? for real????

                Im takin' the rest of the day off!

                If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • Dave RD
                  Dave R
                  last edited by

                  I think you should also have one of your favorite beverages, too. πŸ˜‰

                  Etaoin Shrdlu

                  %

                  (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

                  G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

                  M30

                  %

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • BoxB
                    Box
                    last edited by

                    Mine's an espresso!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • david_hD
                      david_h
                      last edited by

                      @dave r said:

                      I think you should also have one of your favorite beverages, too. πŸ˜‰

                      Yeah .. .that would a diet coke or something.

                      I don't imbibe.
                      πŸ˜‰

                      If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • Dave RD
                        Dave R
                        last edited by

                        You can imbibe a Diet Coke.

                        Etaoin Shrdlu

                        %

                        (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

                        G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

                        M30

                        %

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • david_hD
                          david_h
                          last edited by

                          yesh .. hic. . .that is twoo. . . πŸ’š

                          I mean those grown up type drinks. .. . YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT!! πŸ˜›

                          If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • Dave RD
                            Dave R
                            last edited by

                            Yes. I knew. πŸ˜‰

                            Etaoin Shrdlu

                            %

                            (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

                            G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

                            M30

                            %

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • boofredlayB
                              boofredlay
                              last edited by

                              So any guesses on the image above?

                              http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • mitcorbM
                                mitcorb
                                last edited by

                                Java Jabber
                                Caffeine Chatter
                                I don't know

                                I take the slow, deliberate approach in my aimless wandering.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • jim smithJ
                                  jim smith
                                  last edited by

                                  Since it is at a coffee grinder (mill) at mine entrance, how about a "boring mill"

                                  "Out of clutter find simplicity,
                                  from discord find harmony,
                                  In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity"
                                  Albert Einstein

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • boofredlayB
                                    boofredlay
                                    last edited by

                                    @unknownuser said:

                                    Since it is at a coffee grinder (mill) at mine entrance, how about a "boring mill"

                                    You are close my friend.

                                    http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • jim smithJ
                                      jim smith
                                      last edited by

                                      how about "boring grinder"?

                                      "Out of clutter find simplicity,
                                      from discord find harmony,
                                      In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity"
                                      Albert Einstein

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • boofredlayB
                                        boofredlay
                                        last edited by

                                        Mmm, a little closer.

                                        http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • david_hD
                                          david_h
                                          last edited by

                                          does the cave form or the Guy in the hard hat have some significance?

                                          If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • BoxB
                                            Box
                                            last edited by

                                            Please tell me it's not like the German word Bohrmaschine, as in Drill or boring machine.

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 70
                                            • 71
                                            • 72
                                            • 73
                                            • 74
                                            • 73 / 74
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement