sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Visual Puns & Puzzles

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    1.5k Posts 84 Posters 696.5k Views 84 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • D
      d12dozr
      last edited by

      World cup

      3D Printing with SketchUp Book
      http://goo.gl/f7ooYh

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • Rich O BrienR
        Rich O Brien Moderator
        last edited by

        The whole world's a mug... πŸ˜•

        Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • N
          NOLASaintTM
          last edited by

          @d12dozr said:

          World cup

          Yes. Too easy i guess

          "There are only 2 seasons in [color=#008000:29bx2alm]Louisiana[/color:29bx2alm]: [color=#BF0000:29bx2alm]Hurricane Season[/color:29bx2alm] and [color=#BF0000:29bx2alm]Summer[/color:29bx2alm]" My Models: [url:29bx2alm]http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=06262141413891559654&scoring=m[/url:29bx2alm] [color=#0000FF:29bx2alm]G[/color:29bx2alm][color=#FF0000:29bx2alm]O[/color:29bx2alm][color=#FFBF00:29bx2alm]O[/color:29bx2alm][color=#0000FF:29bx2alm]G[/color:29bx2alm][color=#00BF00:29bx2alm]L[/color:29bx2alm][color=#FF0000:29bx2alm]E[/color:29bx2alm]!!!

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • D
            d12dozr
            last edited by

            @unknownuser said:

            @d12dozr said:

            World cup

            Yes. Too easy i guess

            Kinda, but still fun πŸ‘

            3D Printing with SketchUp Book
            http://goo.gl/f7ooYh

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • Rich O BrienR
              Rich O Brien Moderator
              last edited by

              😎

              Pun.jpg

              Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • C
                costafinkel
                last edited by

                I thought mine would be pretty easy.

                HINT: Check out the wings of the sneakers.

                Can anybody try and sketch something similar to what I posted on sketchup?

                PS: What`s satelitte feed? ;]

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • david_hD
                  david_h
                  last edited by

                  The problem with that Satellite Feed one was I had no idea that that was animal food. IT coulda been fertilizer for all I know. Now if you had used Purina Dog Chow and pasted it on the International Space station . . .I probably woulda gotten it.

                  probably not.

                  If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • boofredlayB
                    boofredlay
                    last edited by

                    Yeah, sorry bout that. I probably should have made it look more like a bag of food or in a pet store.

                    Gabriel (costafinkel), Satellite Feed is basically a Satellite Signal. Or receiving a broadcast via satellite. So, a satellite on a bag of feed = Satellite Feed. πŸ˜’ I know, it is a groaner. I contemplated doing a satellite on a plate = Satellite Dish but that seemed too easy. πŸ˜‰

                    http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • boofredlayB
                      boofredlay
                      last edited by

                      Gabriel, is it:

                      • Sand Angel?
                      • Hermes Crab?
                      • Shoe Fly?

                      http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • mitcorbM
                        mitcorb
                        last edited by

                        @rclub24:
                        cupboard? pronounced "cubboard"??

                        I take the slow, deliberate approach in my aimless wandering.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • Rich O BrienR
                          Rich O Brien Moderator
                          last edited by

                          @mitcorb

                          Spot on

                          Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • C
                            costafinkel
                            last edited by

                            No, it was QUICKSAND. was it that hard? I thought it would be pretty easy.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • N
                              NOLASaintTM
                              last edited by

                              @costafinkel said:

                              No, it was QUICKSAND. was it that hard? I thought it would be pretty easy.

                              AHHHHHH! Its so obvious now! Maybe you should've made the shoes moving :S

                              "There are only 2 seasons in [color=#008000:29bx2alm]Louisiana[/color:29bx2alm]: [color=#BF0000:29bx2alm]Hurricane Season[/color:29bx2alm] and [color=#BF0000:29bx2alm]Summer[/color:29bx2alm]" My Models: [url:29bx2alm]http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=06262141413891559654&scoring=m[/url:29bx2alm] [color=#0000FF:29bx2alm]G[/color:29bx2alm][color=#FF0000:29bx2alm]O[/color:29bx2alm][color=#FFBF00:29bx2alm]O[/color:29bx2alm][color=#0000FF:29bx2alm]G[/color:29bx2alm][color=#00BF00:29bx2alm]L[/color:29bx2alm][color=#FF0000:29bx2alm]E[/color:29bx2alm]!!!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • C
                                costafinkel
                                last edited by

                                first I wanted to put a pair of shoes with bigger wings, like the one from hermes the messanger, but couldnt find any on google. then I tried to add some stripes on the background to represent motion and it didnt turn out good, hahahah.. So, these are the problems that a beginner in design deals with ; ]

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • J
                                  Jim
                                  last edited by

                                  Gabriel,

                                  You may want to download urgen's beautiful models as examples:

                                  404 Not Found

                                  favicon

                                  (forums.sketchucation.com)

                                  They don't show you how to do it, but they are superb examples of what is possible.

                                  Hi

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • Rich O BrienR
                                    Rich O Brien Moderator
                                    last edited by

                                    Visual Pun.jpg

                                    Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • R
                                      rickgraham
                                      last edited by

                                      @unknownuser said:

                                      8-)

                                      [attachment=0:3hvrb2g2]<!-- ia0 -->Pun.jpg<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:3hvrb2g2]

                                      cupboard (CUB BOARD) ?

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • Rich O BrienR
                                        Rich O Brien Moderator
                                        last edited by

                                        Rick that pun was solved by mitcorb already but you were right anyway!

                                        Try the latest 😎

                                        Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • mitcorbM
                                          mitcorb
                                          last edited by

                                          @rclub24:
                                          ref: AGNB. I don't pretend to know the answer, but you could get a BANG out of this.

                                          I take the slow, deliberate approach in my aimless wandering.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • Rich O BrienR
                                            Rich O Brien Moderator
                                            last edited by

                                            Damn you mitcorb, foiled again! 😠

                                            Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 50
                                            • 51
                                            • 52
                                            • 53
                                            • 54
                                            • 73
                                            • 74
                                            • 52 / 74
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement