sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Some concept designs for video games and for fun

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    46 Posts 29 Posters 8.3k Views 29 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • C
      cruelcomedy
      last edited by

      thank you for your kind words guys. I really love sketchup and I feel at home here with people that love the program equally. I'll try to share more of my work here.
      here's an old personal work I did.
      http://ww.richarddoble.com/rich/rich_mech.jpg

      http://www.richarddoble.com/

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • C
        cruelcomedy
        last edited by

        I love the booltool and subdivide & smooth plug in.
        here's a WIP of a personal work I got a chance to do.

        http://richarddoble.com/robot_experiment_organic.jpg

        http://www.richarddoble.com/

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • O
          oalexis
          last edited by

          well its looking awesome so far!! Is it the head of a robot?

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • pilouP
            pilou
            last edited by

            One more time that show that SU can make some incredible things! With ergonomic and pleasure! β˜€
            Bravo! 😎

            Frenchy Pilou
            Is beautiful that please without concept!
            My Little site :)

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • C
              cruelcomedy
              last edited by

              Work in progress for fun. used subdivide & smooth plug-in, booltools and google warehouse for the wheels.

              http://cghub.com/files/Image/077001-078000/77938/397_realsize.jpg

              http://www.richarddoble.com/

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • C
                cruelcomedy
                last edited by

                used sketchup for the buildings and painted on top of it using photoshop.

                http://cghub.com/files/Image/078001-079000/78345/190_realsize.jpg

                http://www.richarddoble.com/

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • C
                  cruelcomedy
                  last edited by

                  used sketchup on the bottom design.

                  http://www.richarddoble.com/images/blackhole.jpg

                  http://www.richarddoble.com/

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • C
                    cruelcomedy
                    last edited by

                    thank you everyone for your kind comments!

                    my blog: [url]http://pencil-dick.blogspot.com

                    http://www.richarddoble.com/

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • S
                      synergy
                      last edited by

                      just

                      WOW!!!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • C
                        cruelcomedy
                        last edited by

                        synergy: thank you!

                        http://www.richarddoble.com/

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • D
                          d12dozr
                          last edited by

                          Yeah, this stuff is fantastic! Thanks for showing us your work πŸ‘

                          3D Printing with SketchUp Book
                          http://goo.gl/f7ooYh

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • marked001M
                            marked001
                            last edited by

                            nice! glad to see this thread revived πŸ˜„

                            http://www.revision21vis.com

                            instagram: revi21on

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • C
                              cruelcomedy
                              last edited by

                              thank you for the kind words. I love this program so much, and I'm glad that I found a place where people share the same love I have for it.

                              http://www.richarddoble.com/

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • L
                                liam887
                                last edited by

                                ditto this is some awesome work nice to see somebody using it for the same reasons as I do!

                                VISIT MY ONLINE GALLERY
                                http://www.robotsvdinosaurs.com/

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • C
                                  cruelcomedy
                                  last edited by

                                  some sketchup work I prepared for a workshop. thanks for checking it out!
                                  http://richarddoble.com/saint/scq_specs.png

                                  http://richarddoble.com/saint/scq_specs2.png

                                  http://richarddoble.com/saint/scq_specs3.png

                                  http://richarddoble.com/saint/scq_specs4.png

                                  http://richarddoble.com/saint/steps.png

                                  http://www.richarddoble.com/

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • majidM
                                    majid
                                    last edited by

                                    πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
                                    verrry inspirational

                                    My inspiring A, B, Sketches book: https://sketchucation.com/shop/books/intermediate/2612-alphabet-inspired-sketches--inspiring-drills-for-architects--3d-artists-and-designers-

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • C
                                      cruelcomedy
                                      last edited by

                                      thank you Majid!

                                      http://www.richarddoble.com/

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0

                                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                      With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                      Register Login
                                      • 1
                                      • 2
                                      • 3
                                      • 2 / 3
                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      Buy SketchPlus
                                      Buy SUbD
                                      Buy WrapR
                                      Buy eBook
                                      Buy Modelur
                                      Buy Vertex Tools
                                      Buy SketchCuisine
                                      Buy FormFonts

                                      Advertisement